10

What a way to start love!

 

Currently being situated in a chair and captured by menace, no brained boys. Target approximately 125 cm away but unable to capture due to the strong grips holding my hands. All possible ideas that could lead me to get free: used. Conclusion: impossible to finish the mission of boiling Kwangmin’s precious look alike. Statement: I would have skinned him if those brain dead people and annoying air head teachers didn't get me first. 

 

"Now you two talk it out, this is immature, idiotic and wasting precious time!" Mrs. On said with crossed hands and stupid facial expression. I glared at her idiotic to old to be single with wrinkles and bad hair self. 

 

"Undetermined ambitions, can't compute alien information," I replied and then turned to my prey. Mrs. On scoffed at my comment and stomped out of this small room saying rude. 

 

Hyunseong rubbed his head in frustration"Seriously stop being so childish, now I am wishing to have Aki over you,"     

 

"You can go have that fake, less beautiful, with no charms and seduction, I don't give a about you or that !" I replied angry that he'd choose that ugh, bleh thing over me. I feel agitated that he'd actually go back on his words from that video. "Better yet, why don't you just go and mind your own business!"

 

"Aww... Come on Jeongmin no need to be harsh," Youngmin said, as he tried to calm down a shocked pig. "Let's just talk this out and I am sure we will figure out a conclusion." 

 

"Affirmative, just try," Kwangmin of course supported his Youngmin. Cough, I will have them both destroyed, cough. 

 

"It's only the six of us here and I don't think you can disagree to something the majority of us have chosen," Donghyun said and for the heck of it I kicked Hyunseong because I want to. 

 

"Why so rough?" Hyunseong asked as he rubbed his aching left leg. Instead of saying a wall of curses he reached for my cheeks and it. "You gotta chill with this whole anger thing; it's not good for your health."

 

"Shut up, don't touch me!" I yelled feeling depressed. "Go to your stupid Aki!" 

 

"I didn't mean that literally, I was just saying to calm you down," hyunseong answered. "Are you an idiot, believing such a stupid statement?" 

 

I glared at him, "maybe you shouldn't have said it at all of you wanted me calm you moron!" 

 

"But its common sense that I'd have chose you over her!" He yelled frustrated. "It's freaking Aki we are talking about not Yuki, Kiru or Aru!" 

 

"Oh so you'd have them over me?" 

 

"That's not what I meant you idiot,

I'd rather have you then anyone in the world happy!"

 

"Now you’re confessing that you'd rather have me then your parents, what kind of son are you? Plus because of you I have girls threading to kill me every day, you !" 

 

"And what about you’re newly claimed fan boys huh?" 

 

"What are you talking about, stop trying to change the topic!"

 

"I am not Jeongmin just wanted to inform you that you have fan boys and they have told me with quiet sharp objects that they'd kill me if I did something to you." 

 

"Good I'd rather have you dead you cheater who'd rather have other girls not to mention uglier than me!" 

 

"Ok, what the hell I didn't say that and are you going to betray and kill this face that I know you admire!" 

 

"Pfft, it's not me that doing the killing it will be those nice and much better faced group of boys that probably adore me more than you." 

 

"As if I'd let anyone touch this face that you adore and I like you more than those guys at least." 

 

"I do not adore you pigly, demented face and I thought you would want those fake es more than me, as if you'd actually like me!" 

 

"I haven't told you I hate you! I-" Before Hyunseong could say anything more, Minwoo inturupted us, "wow there you two, this is supposed to be about youngmin and Jeongmin not your lover quarrel." 

 

"We aren't lovers!" We both stated out loud. "Stop copying me!" We said again. And both yelled in frustration. 

 

"Shorty," he said. 

 

"Ugly pig!" I yelled back.

 

"Umm... As much as you two enjoy each other and it's cute but someone needs to stop Kwangmin!" Donghyun hyung exclaimed pointing to terrified and red youngmin. Who, was pinned and being out of mind touched by a hungry looking Kwangmin. 

 

But his touches that were just above teen level were going dangerously below to adult level. Youngmin kept on mewling softly with his hands covering his hand, while he also tried to get out of his position. "Gu-guys," he moaned/said. "He-helpppp" he squeaked, when Kwangmin I think from my view pinched his stomach. 

 

I couldn't look anymore this was getting to adult like thing. I hid my face in whoever was closest to my face chest. "Stop it Kwangmin you are going to ruin my eyes and ears!" I yelled furiously yet didn't raise my head. 

 

"You’re a and this is like what, the last year of high school?" My shield, turned out to be piggy talks a lot teased. And the stupid moan of youngmin was getting riskily loud. What if the teachers or another student heard!!!

 

 I yelled back, punching him in the stomach. "Shut up, I am going to stay one until I find the right one!" Then all of a sudden the Noah stopped and I heard a loud hitting sound. I stopped hitting the pig and looked through his shoulders. Minwoo had knocked out Kwangmin from the chair and donghyun was holding him back. Youngmin was hurriedly trying to button up his shirt that had been ed. I felt sorry for Youngmin having to go through the trouble of being in a relationship. While I am living a happy life as being y, free and single. 

 

I ran to Youngmin worried, "you okay, now I get what you meant by having that thing as a boyfriend!"

 

"It's alright but do you forgive me?" He pleaded with his eyes. I nodded my head and we both smiled at each other. "And don't you worry; the profit will be shared equally with the clubs and the special guests!" 

 

"Minwoo, you didn't have to pinch so hard, there will be a mark in my neck and people will think I got a hickey!" Kwangmin whined as he pressed against his neck. 

 

"I don't care, you deserved it!" Minwoo yelled back, "Kwangmin this isn't the right time to be ing your boyfriend!"

 

"I am your hyung have some respect and use that form!" Kwangmin replied. "And anyways it was boring watching the two and he was just so open, you know looking y as he watched the two, and it was quiet hot thinking about doing it in school out of all the places and I couldn't handle it." 

 

"I have no respect for a ual predator like you," minwoo said. "You are not to touch or see Youngmin hyung for a week, case dismissed." 

 

"What the hell you can't do this to me I am a man with needs!" 

 

"Shut up Kwangmin, seriously what is it with you and your thinking; I swear I will never figure you out!" Donghyun hyung said. 

 

"Okay, let's go outside of this crammed small room that I didn't know our school had and go practice for our stupid play!" Hyunseong said calmly and we all kind of agreed.  "Seriously, Kwangmin that wasn't right!" 

 

"Okay jeez but, you guys should have left reading the atmosphere or looking at us!" Kwangmin said as he got out after youngmin trying to Win his heart again after the freaking you min hates incident. 

 

"That was so weird!" Donghyun said and I agreed. But as we were walking my ringtone blasted off of my phone. I paused and looked at the screen. Everyone also stopped and looked at me. I told them to go ahead but Hyunseong wouldn't budge so Donghyun dragged him out. I answered the call. 

 

"Hello hyungie!"

 

"Jeongmin! You finally picked up you phone, I have been calling you for a century!"

 

"Sorry hyungie, I would never ignore your call ever!" 

 

"So what were you doing to have ignored your own and not to mention the best hyung?"

 

"Well, you know the play I told you we were doing in like 3 weeks ago, yeah that." 

 

"So how is it playing princess? Is it weird, haha you probably aced it tho being like your hyung."

 

"Hah- I am telling Appa that you think I am like you, you will get in so much trouble! And it's alright just the prince is a bit agitating."

 

"Don't tell Appa, he will skin me alive and the prince again! I swear you complain about the prince so much that I doubting that you actually secretly like him... Do you?"

 

"Wha-what hyung shut up, I don't like him, he's a jerk who rather have fake girls then me!" 

 

"He wouldn't, howoo- whow (crash noises) itetete." 

 

"Hyung you okay?!!" 

 

"Uh... Dhe just tripped on the carpet."

 

"Gosh you’re so clumsy, be careful I swear I wonder how you are managing the company as the vice president for Appa."

 

"Because dongseng I am smart and have the charms that cannot be resisted by any one. Hee hee! Anyways onto the serious matter, jeongmin don't get mad or alarmed okay." 

 

"Okay hyung, hee what's wrong? You forgot to have chicken again due to your work!" 

 

"Now don't go taunting me and this is really important!" ... "Jeongmin father has decided that you are going to be arranged married with our business partner'd son and I know this isn't really to your liking. But first actually meet the person and don't be angry at Appa he said he'd let you decide if you wanted to or not. This is pretty stupid since you know it's like the 21st century but at least understand!"

 

"Um... Hyung... I uh...."

 

"Jeongmin?" 

 

"Fine hyung, I will meet him but I don't know about this."

 

"Jeongmin I am sorry for pushing you into this, hyungie is sorry please don't be mad!"

 

"Its ok hyung, your busy anyways and bye I have to go they are calling for me." 

 

"Bye jeongmin saranghae, don't over think about this ok." 

 

"Nado saranghae." And I hanged up on my hyung. I didn't know how to react over the fact that I had been arranged to meet someone and my Appa actually agreed to this. I walked out the room and didn't look at where I was going. This was depressing and since the floor had quiet the love for me it decided that it was time to trip me again. But this time I didn't care if my body was going to be dropped on the hard floor. I just wanted to black out for a moment. 

 

"Wow princess, be careful!" Someone said saving me from the fall. "Why is it that I always have to save your clumsy ?"

 

I looked towards the person after getting myself balanced. It was hyunseong and he had a smirk on his face. But this time instead of anger I felt sad looking at his face. It's weird but when I looked him I thought that I wouldn't be able to be with him afterwards. Like a cheater maybe, wait why do I need feel this way. Now, I felt depressed and confused and didn't want to look at his face. And because of our positions just lay my head onto his chest and put my arms around him. 

 

"Hey, uh... jeongmin you okay?" He asked but I didn't answer nor did I raise my head up. I just wanted to stay like this for a while and forget about everything. He must have felt weird so after a while I was about to let go of him. But he wrapped one hand around me and my hair with the other. I felt nice and calm and just rested their not wanting to remember anything about the decision made by my Appa. 

 

Minwoo's P.O.V

 

I was worried about Jeongmin hyung since he didn't come out of the room for a while. But as I was about to head there Hyunseong got up first and left to the place. I have him a judging look, I swear if he bullies Jeongmin hyung again I will punch his guts out. 

 

"Minwoo stop staring at Hyunseong it's making me jealous," My servant whined as he tried to touch me again. But I was faster than his aged body and slapped his hands away. "Oww... Rough me likey!" He said with a wink. 

 

"Shut up already," I said to my servant and walked towards the small room we were in before. But when I got there they were hugging, okay awkward. I thought hyung hated Hyunseong what is going on? 

 

"Don't worry about them they will be fine," he said and I questioned him. "Jeongmin is in fine hands"

 

"Stop it Kwangmin and act like a freaking king not a kid!" Youngmin yelled in the stage and I looked at them. Youngmin was hitting Kwangmin with the script and damn that looks like it hurts. 

 

"When are you going to sit down?" My servant asked me. "You don't need to just stand there."

 

"I will sit and do what I want, stop being so bossy servant," I said and got my hand loose. 

 

"When did I become your servant?" He asked me with confused looks. 

 

"It was when you had decided to agree to the stupid arranged marriage and i dont even know why you agreed!"  I said and turned around. "And anyways arrange marriage isn't even romantic." 

 

"It could be you know romantic, and have no worry you will fall for me and never leave me," he said with determination and looked at me. 

 

I smirked at his words, I like a confident person but he won't know, "Well then you are going to be waiting for a long time!" 

 

He still looked determined even after what I said to him, "oh, I thought you'd be a cute person not someone who kicks and punches people!" He asked changing the topic. “I mean you seem so cute with Jeongmin and Youngmin. Also, yesterday in the photo shoot thing!”

 

I sat down beside him and smiled at his words, “I am not some cute girl, I am a man, and don’t go thinking about me without knowing me.” And then I smirked, “Maybe you can see my cute side if you make me fall for me!”

 

“Well then I guess I am more determined than before!” he laughed and looked at me directly in the eyes. “What to do, Oh baby you got me crazy!”