-First play date and stuff-

What a way to start love!
18
"Minwoo, help me! I can't decide this is so stupid!" yelling I knocked at Minwoo's door. "Yah, maknae I know your there don't ignore me!" 
 
He finally opened the door after I Knocked like over a million times and I freaking didn't have time for this. "What do you want?" He asked and I could notice that he just woke up probably took a short nap but who cares.  I took a hold of his hand and dragged him towards my messed up room. There were cloths everywhere and nothing made sense today becasue I just couldn't find something good to wear. He looked at the mess and then looked at me, "Hyung, what the hell did you do with all your cloths and no I am not going to help you clean this up if you called me for this!" he scolded me for all the stupid mess I made.
 
"Shut up my little cute dongseng and help me pick what I should wear! Today, just today I can't decide what to wear to meet up with Marc and Lady!!!" 
 
He looked at me like I had gone mad, probably am but then he had that devious look in his eyes, "Don't you mean you want to impress a certain someone because you have secret hidden feelings for him and can't confess cause of your stuck up personality?" he said. 
 
"Hey! how come you did't ask me to come and help you with your outfit?" Youngmin stormed in and asked me. "This isn't fair at all Jeongmin you idiot, I am also your bestfriend and you have been discluding me on various secret stuff like your hidden feelings for a certain boy that your going to meet up with later on." He gave a knowing smirk to Minwoo and they both strated laughing together. 
 
Annoyed I hit flicked both of their foreheads and they stopped but glared at me. "No, I don't have any hidden feelings for Hyunseong just his dog Marc and help me pick an outfit already or I am going to be late and that would mean less time with Marc." They looked at eachother and started to laugh again. Ok, I don't understand what the heck is going on but it's almost 4: 30 PM and I am going to be late. I hit the both this time and they fianlly stopped but still giggled madly 
 
"Okay, hah- Omg I haven't laughed like that for a long while." Youngmin said. "Ok, hahahahahahahaha, o-hah-ok ok!" 
 
"Shut up and choose something for me to wear already!" I shouted at the two mad hatters and they finally went and searched for something for me wear.
 
"No, don't pick that we are going to be outside walking the Marc and Lady. Wait, that ones is to reaveling I mean I don't understand when I got that at all. Ok, that one is a big no-no I mean it looks ugly for a nice walk outsied."
 
"I think you need to go outside." Minwoo said and pushed me outside the room and slamed the door at me. I stared a the door not believing that Minwoo actully did that to me and kicked me out of my own room. I punched my door and sat down on the floor waiting for the two to come out. I  waited and waited, waited, wiated and waited and finally after a looooonnnnggg time they decided to come out. I looked at what they had decided to make me wear. I freaked and was about to protest but they just pushed me and the cloths inside the washroom and said to hurry up or I was going to be late for my date. s. I quickly freshened up and changed into the cloths they gave me. It was comfortable black tee with a grey hooded sweater on top and checkered black pants.
................................................................................................................................................................ ........
 
I then looked at my watch and saw that I was going to be extremly late, hurridly i put on my shoes and ran out. Before, I locked the door I could hear Minwoo and Youngmin yelling 'have a good date' or 'Don't forget to show some skin'. I ran to the same park that was just around the corner of our apartment and I saw him, Lady and my baby Marc siting down. 
 
Marc saw me and he started to run towards me and I ran to him. "Marc, hyung is sorry that he was late, sorry for this I will spoil you mad today!" I said and started to scratch his head softly. He barked happily at me and again his fluffy tail started swinging left and right. 
 
"UH-hum have you by any chance forgotten about us?" Hyunseong asked me pointing at himself and lady with a face that was half serious. "Or are we not something importat to you anymore?" 
 
"Oh, sorry didn't see you there and it's not like I have to greet you, right?" I said to him and he only smiled. "Ok hi idiotic pig and shopisticaated Lady sorry I was late!" I told them both and then went back to rubbing Marc's belly. 
 
"It's alright we got here in time and had to wait for you." Hyunseong said and I glared at him. "We have been siting in this bench and kept it company for a long time and thought that you had forgotten our exisitence. Not to mention Lady kept on nugding me to leave you and  go for our lovely walk."
 
"Shut up, I was only like 6 minutes late and it's not like you came earlier hoping to see me sooner." I told him and he kind of tensed up a bit before he smiled. I looked at Hyunseong properly and he seemed to be wearing similar cloths as me. However his shirt was plain white and he was wearning white pants. He looked really handsome no wonder there are girls chasing him. Wait did I just think that... Nope I did not just think that. 
 
"Thank you for calling me handsome and you look as beautiful as ever princess,"Hyunseong said and I looked at him. "No, you didn't say it out loud but I know that your thinking it." He relplied to my questioning eyes and I rolled my eyes at him even though he was correct but that he won't figure out for the rest of his life. 
 
"Let's go for that walk now, these two have been sitting and waiting for you to come for a while now and I am sure they are getting bored of just sitting around," He said and bent down beside me to help me put on Marc's leaseh and we both started to walk. It was a quiet and relaxing walk and there wasn't any talking but the atmosphere felt really good. 
.....................................................................................................................................
 
"Hey, look they are starting to walk. Come on!" I said and pulling my pathner in crime started to walk faster. 
 
"Ouch, I am comming, am comming don't freaking pull me that hard." 
 
"Look, look Jeongmin and Hyunseong are smiling like idiot's, they seem kind of cute togehter but boring they are only walking."
 
"Walking, walking and on and on and on. look, look wait now they are looking at eachother and wait what are they talking about, uggg why can't these we have super hearing. We won't be able to stalk them properly."
 
"We are not stalking them but observing from a distance and keep your voice down they might hear us."
 
"Oh look that's so cute, Jeongmin just got pulled by Marc and now they are running. Oh but Hyungseong seems to be enjoying the view hee-hee they look like a freaking couple."
 
"Take picture, take pictures we have to let them see this when they get together."
 
"Ok, oh, look now Lady and Hyunseong seem to be running after Jeongmin and Marc. Wow look at them two enjoying eachother's company that well and they used to piss eachother off before."
 
"Oh, their cloths seem to match eachother too, they are like made for eachother." I said and looked at my partner in crime with  a forzen face. "We seem like those parents that stalk their children where ever they go beacsue they are oveprotective and we are also boys this is not right!" 
 
"Shut up, we aren't his parents and we are both of their friends so technically it doesn't count and you are totally missing this amazing scene. Hyunseong just held Jeongmin's hand to stop Marc from running so much. Heehee and Jeongmin is blushing, his cheeks have gone so red. He normally act's like a cool guy but seeing this shy side of him is kind of cute." 
 
I took out my binaculors and looked thorugh them to see a blushing Jeongmin and a proud Hyunseong. I took out my super amazing camera that had effective high zoom application on it and started to take pictures. Like loads of them as we tried our best to blend in with the lime and dark green bushes. 
"Hyunseong isn't letting go of Jeongmin and wait is he, is he, yes he is! He is pulling Jeongmin closer to him and their faces. Eyes, both of their eyes are like connected and they seem to be directly looking at eachother. Are they going to kiss or not???"
 
"Shut up already, they are inching closer but Hyunseong's moving toward Jeongmin's left ear. He seems to be wishpering something to Jeongmin, uggghhh what the hell are they telling eachother secretly."
 
"Oh, oh look they are both looking at eachother with big smiles and both have soft blushed appearing on their cheeks. I think Hyunseong confessed to Jeongmin and look Jeongmin is answereing him. He nodded his head so that must mean he said yes right!!!!"
 
I was about to rejoice about the good news if it wasn't for the sudden action from both Hyunseong and Jeongmin. They aren't the best at sports but seem to be running really fast to my liking. However, I did notice their linked hands that were swinging as they ran together. "Wait, they are running somewhere, hurry they might be running to somewhere private to kiss and we need a copy of that for blackmail later on."
 
We both started to run after the couple but they seemed to be really ahead ofus. However, we could still see them and their disappearing backs. We kept running for a while and lost track of the couple that had run off together. As we were running I was only keeping sight of the couple and clashed onto someone because I wasn't looking. I fell down and I heard something fall and break. 
 
", I am so sorry, I broke your binoculor's." A voice said. "Wait, Why do you even have a binocular?"
 
"Minwoo!" My idiotic friend yelled my name. 
 
"Minwoo?" the person who bumped into and judged me said and I looked up to see his face to see that it was none other then my servent Donghyun a.k.a my boyfriend.
 
"Donghyun, what the hell are you doing running outside like this? You almost broke my camera that has special picture of special things!" I told him as I got up with the help of the twins. "Or do you uaually go out for afternoon jogs?"
 
"What are you and Jeongmin doing here? From what I know shouldn't you be taking a nap at home right now like you usually do?" he asked me instead but I ignored him and looked around for the couple that I lost beacause of this boyfriend of mine. 
 
"We were keeping a watch on Hyunseong and Jeongmin because this idiotic boyfriend of yours wanted to see how they were doing on their little date." Kwangmin said and hugged Youngmin naturally. "But in the middle of their walk they ran away together somewhere."
 
"Oh, we were keeping a watch on them too, did you guys take any pictures or hear what they were saying to eachother??" I asked wanting more evidence of my idiotic hyung's first date with the pig prince. 
 
"So, that's why you were following us!" A voice exclaimed and I have known this voice my whole life and froze. Seems like everybody froze because no one said a peep nor moved and I saw Jeongmin, Hyunseong, Lady and for some reason the always happy Marc come walk towards us. "I can't believe you two and especially Kwanmgin and you Donghyun hyung!" 
 
"Also, this wasn't a date. We were just meeting up together as friends to walk my Lady and Marc." at the mention of their name Marc and Lady both barked and started to jump a little. 
 
"Pfffttt who ever said anything about following you. We were just walking together having a double date since you guys were nice enough to ignore the fact that we are also your friends." Youngmin said and I smiled at this hyung of mine and gave him a thumbs up. 
 
"Yea, what Youngmin said is correct. Can't a couple hang out together at a park and not have his friends thinking that they were stalking them. We were just meeting up to get rid of that left alone feeling we got from you two, right Donghyun hyung?" 
 
"Yep!" 
 
"Right, you guys were just having a normal double date together with binoculars and camaflague green cloths, not to mention the camera's and the shades with thoes ridiculous hats!" Jeongmin sarcastically said to us and he raised his phone up. "Not to mention just earlier you guys were talking about somebody saying they were keeping a watch on me and Hyunseong." As he said that Hyunseong nodded aggreeing with him. 
 
There was a moment of silence and I didn't want to admit to stalking Jeongmin becasue he is going to delete all the picture in my precious camera that I took of them. I had to think fast because Jeongmin was coming closer to me and that only meant that he was going to take it away. Then something struck to me and I had an amazing plan. "Jeongmin you seem to be getting really well with Hyunseong, I mean I saw the two of you getting real close and blushing and stuff. What was that?" I said to him and he froze his face getting red thinking about it. This was the perfect moment because Hyunseong seemed to be forzen just like Jeongmin then I took a hold of Donghyun hyung's hand and yelled, "RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" and without looking back ran like crazy, dragging my servent witih me. 
 
"Hey, wait right there," I heard Jeongmin saying but I just kept running and running and running not looking back once. I saw the twins go run another way together just like me and Donghyun hyung with excited smiles on their faces. We seperated ways from them and ran to who knows where and after a while of running I stopped to take a breather. I looked back to see if Jeongmin and Hyunseong were following us but fortunately they weren't there. I took a deep breath and started to laugh like crazy and Donghyun hyung started to laugh too. 
 
"I can't believe that we just ran some crazy distance becasue of you!" Hyung said and I nodded myself because it was true. We stood there for a while just remembering what just happened until hyung asked me something. "Hey, um... wanna go to my house Minwoo, I am pretty sure that you wouldn't want to go home with Jeongmin waiting for you. So um.. you wanna like, umm... uhh..."
 
I smiled at my idiotic hyung that was acting shy for the frist time and this was a funny sight alright cause he's usually so confident in himself and what he does. I took out my camera and took a quick shot as he was looking at his shoe that were shuffuling nervously and before he could say anything I motioned him to be quiet. I put my camera away and held his hand and with a big smile told him, "Sure, I would wanna come to your house for dinner to meet your parent's and possibely sleep over with my adorable boyfriend." He smiled at my response and started leading me to where his house was with a hint of excitment in his face. 
.........................................................................................................
"Can't believe thoes two would do this and especially Donghyun hyung he seemed so reliable and the most sane person but I judged him too early!" I said to Hyunseong as we were walking to his house because I am not made for running and we also had Marc and Lady. "Ugghhh when I get home I am totally going pay them back for all this." 
 
"You don't have to be so mad. They didn't really disturb us at all and I am sure you had enough of me today so don't fuss too much." Hyunseong said and I gawked at his choice of words. 
 
"Shut up as if anyone was wanting to enjoy time with you. I came to see Lady and Marc not you and I am not angry just a little surprised is all." I replied and he just said, "Somebody is in deniel." to which I replied, "Oh you mean yourself and how much you love me!" then he shut up.
 
We reached his house and then my phone started to vibrate before we could go in. I reached into my sweater pocket and checked who was texting me and it was none other then my two stupid stalker friends. I read what they sent and wasn't tooo happy about it. 
 
"What did they text you?" Hyunseong asked as he took of both Marc and Lady's leashe letting them run to whereever they wanted to. 
 
"both Youngmin and Minwoo are going to be spending the night at their boyfriends house meaning that I am going to be home alone tonight." I said sadly. "Well then that means that I have to go home sooner then expected and make myself dinner unless Youngmin remembered that it was his turn today and made some already." I got another text from Youngmin. "So, go home and heat my dinner for myself, I guess I should go home then bye." I said and waved bye to him.
 
"Wait! I could come with you," he yelled suddenly but then he started to stutter, "Um... What I mean is if you don't mind I could come over and accompany you. That is if you don't mind or you could stay here. Again, that is if don't mind umm... yea." 
 
I was once again shocked for the thrid time today by his behavioiur. First he hugs me, second he holds onto my hands and now he is asking to keep me company. Where did the bastard that I knew before disappear to because he is definitely not this person in fornt of me. 
 
"Ya-yah Jeongmin, don't just stare at my handome face and answer you snail." He said and I finally came back to my normal self. Yep, he is still that stupid prince from before what was I thinking. "Say your damn answer already otherwise I am going to forget that I even asked you."  
 
I huffed at his impatient self and thought about the answer. If I say yes, then we are going to be all alone in my apartment and it's going to be awkward too. However if I stay here I don't have any change of cloths and am going to have to wear his which I don't want. Also, I don't want to be home alone, so... "Fine, pack you bags and come home with me and tell your parents too." I told him and went to wait outside. I heard him shuffle upstairs and then I was outside waiting for him for about 5-6 minutes. 
 
"Hey, let's go." he said with his bag ready with his cloths and other nessecities. His mom came out to greet us goodbye and told us not to do anything. I am seriously going to think that she didn't say that and walk away. I could hear my heart racing though as we walked thorugh the quiet and soulless street. I knew tonight was going to be awkward between me and Hyunseong. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I hope everyone is okay and let's hope that Jeongmin will be okay too!!!
%EC%A0%95%EB%AF%BC-%EC%B9%A8%EB%8C%80%EC
 ending with Jeongmin's picture.