so here it is.....

What a way to start love!

 

BAM! "Where do you think you’re going?" An evil voice said coming from the opened door. We turned our heads slowly and freaked. We looked at each other and ran behind the people that we'd least expected to and rather wanted to run away from. "Help us!" We both squeaked and they stared at us surprised and then at Youngmin. 

 

But after their shock left them the idiot had the nerves to make fun of me. "Is that you princess?" He said and then started laughing. "I thought you were girly, but to this extent, hilarious hahahahaheeheehahaha!" 

 

"Shut up and help us!" I sternly said as I hit his arm. 

 

"Don't even say anything!" Minwoo said to the freak, that was about to comment. 

 

But he ignored minwoo and said it anyways, “you look, cute and just hot!" He tried to pinch Minwoo’s light pink blushed cheeks but got punched and tackled to the floor. This caused the on lookers to holler at Minwoo. 

 

Click, Click, Click I looked towards the sound and found Youngmin's stupid minion taking pictures of us. Minwoo saw this too and blocked his face with his hands. 

 

"Youngmin, if you don't stop this foolishness we will lock you and prevent you from coming in the house!" I said now pissed. The others weren't being considerate and my shield kept on laughing like this was the funniest thing on earth. 

 

"I have my own house key," he said he looked at me with thoes taunting eyes as if seeing me as nothing but dust. I was getting competitive with him. "And even if you lock me out, I can go live with that thing!" He said pointing at kwangmin. And kwangmin just took the insult and said nothing...

 

"Then I will spread your childhood picture where you dressed as a princess," Minwoo tried this time but youngmin still wasn't scared. 

 

"Doesn't matter to me, I mean I could show yours too!" He said and smiled as blowed on his finger tips and looked at us waiting for something. 

 

"Then I will tell about your relationship and give quiet descriptive pictures and you will be seen as a joke," I finally said, the twins are afraid of telling their secret relationship. Because they think that the world will see it as something just abnormal. 

 

Youngmin's taunting eyes finally disappeared and then it turned teary. I felt sorry for him and bit my lips thinking about saying sorry. He looked towards Kwangmin and then his beloved did the unbelievable. He motioned for Donghyun and my shield to do whatever but get us to the media room.

 

"I propose that you walk otherwise I swear I will flip that short skirt up to reveal what's underneath!" Donghyun's Mr. Freak told Minwoo as he got in a crouching position. 

 

"Heck no, if I am going to have to go through the torture then I am going to be treated like a princess!" Minwoo said and hung himself in Donghyun's back. And ordered his horse that he be escorted to the media arts club right away and they left. With a laughing and this time a normal Donghyun and a cross-dressed Minwoo. 

 

I was astonished that Minwoo had given up so easily. Maybe it's because he knows that Youngmin is sensitive and would cry himself to sleep. But, I couldn't give up this had my whole pride in it. Then the puppy retard looked at me with the stare that said don't move. I tried to run but I was in the middle of a nest with poisonous snakes around. 

 

"Stay away from me," I hissed! As I then started backing away from the evil looking Hyunseong and the bystanders. I swear these bystanders are going to pay for not helping me. And horribly Hyunseong kept coming forward and finally I was trapped between him and the wall. I tried to run but he slammed his hand and trapped me in between them. I looked up to his eyes which was a grave mistake because he had that stare in his eyes that scared me. He leaned towards me and I closed my eyes, “You know you shouldn't be like this and obey like a good girl!" He whispered and backed away. I was about to yell that I was not a girl but he grabbed my hips and hauled me over his shoulder. 

 

"Let go, let go you idiot!" I yelled at him and he just kept walking while youngmin kept teasing me. "You ert let go, don't touch my !" I kept shouting at him and struggling to get out. 

 

"If you don't stop moving then my hands might accidentally go up this really short and free skirt," he said and I swear that was a threat because I stopped moving and talking as I hit his back softly. Sobbing sadly since, no one wants to help a poor good looking person.

 

"Now that wasn't so bad was it Jeongmin, plus you got a free ride from Hyunseong!" Youngmin exclaimed as I was let down from the said person. I scowled at Youngmin and just headed towards Minwoo. The stupid photo shoot started! I just don't understand my school and why the principle is allowing such insulting acts. I don’t even know if we have a school principle! 

 

Youngmin P.O.V 

 

It seems bad that I was using my two bet friends for this kind of thing. But I had no other choice because it was their entire fault. I had lost a bet against Kwangmin and his friends and had to sacrifice them. It was either; I go to school dressed as a girl or have Minwoo and Jeongmin do it. Anyways they should be thankful at least it's a day were no one is at school. But I needed them for my experiment and also they got me really mad. 

 

"Okay Jeongmn, Minwoo and the rest of the girls come here," I commanded them and they came. 

 

"Why do we need to be here if you already have real pretty ladies?" Jeongmin asked. 

 

"Shut up!" I exclaimed and he scoffed at me. I think I am going to be getting this kind of attitude for a long time. 

 

"Okay, I want Minwoo and Jeongmin in the middle with backs facing each other and hands grabbed and hanging lose," the photographer Mohawk hair guy said. They obeyed because I glared at them with my favourite baseball bat in my hand. Since, I didn’t need to be worried about their attitude. Jeongmin is going to get used to the dresses soon and they both get passionate once they start something.

 

The Mohawk guy told them again "Now sit down you two princesses and the other girl throw those feathers!"  He then took pictures, "Jeongmin princess ahem I mean Jeongmin please look fierce with a gentle smile and Minwoo be cute" they did as asked, yes, yes that's it! And the photo session went on quite well. So I left to see the other three boys. 

 

"So are you two happy with this?" I asked the boys and snapped both of them out of their dreamy daze. 

 

Hyunseong coughed and Donghyun smiled, "More than happy, just let us have the special edition pictures!" He said and gave me a wink. 

 

"Wow, I never knew that you like Jeongmin, Hyunseong?" I said quiet thrilled with the idea of them going out. "Hah~ perfect for the drama too!" 

 

"I don't like him," he told me and went back to looking at the photo shoot actually at ahem Jeongmin. "I need this in case he tries to back out of being princess." 

 

"Yea, sure that's exactly why you have been talking about Jeongmin, complaint about him, telling your cuties about him, who by the way don’t care about him," Kwangmin said and we both gave a knowing grin to Hyunseong. “Also, glaring at people that come close to him or touch him, I could go on forever with this.”

 

He glared at us and pointed the finger, "I can complain about him if I wanna and anyways, I wouldn't leave my old life for him... They are way more beautiful than him," he replied. 

 

"I know Jeongmin can't be beautiful, he's more cute and a flare of y mix, he's ultra beautiful!" I said as I looked towards them. Then Hyunseong gave me a knowing look but then blushed and looked away. I and Kwangmin laughed at him.

 

"Stop worrying about how slow his brain is and look at my Minwoo!" Donghyun hyung exclaimed. "He's ultimately the best and you all know it!" 

 

"I dare think not, he's annoying and childish and will never love the likes of you," I said and snickered. "Plus he kind of really hates you!" 

 

"I hate you Youngmin," he said and returned his attention to his never going to be Minwoo. “Just see one day he will scold you for saying such things.”

 

"You should be nicer," Kwangmin said to me and I looked at him. "He really likes him you know." 

 

"But they are my friends and its impossible not to be mean to them," I answered. "And you, respect what I do, I am older than you!" 

 

"Youngmin, stop being like this, we aren't in a public area," he whined to me. "You always seem so distant towards me when we are out and then all welcoming and warm when we are at home, almost like that time when you made me lunch and then we has the time of our lives as we kis-" I covered his mouth with my hand before he could tell all the unneeded details. 

 

"Shut up," I said with an annoyed glare and he just gave me a smile. I questioned his smile and looked at him weirdly. 

 

"Let go of me," he said in a muffled voice but I didn't and smiled at his vulnerable state. He held my hand suddenly and them. Out of shock I jerked back and tried to get my hands free. 

 

"Let go Kwangmin!" I commanded but he only smiled and continued. "Stop the others are going to see." I whispered as I looked around. 

 

"You know Youngmin you're smart, handsome, beautiful, and manly and did you also know I love you," he stated as he neared me. "Five years Youngmin, I waited five years for all this." Then he closed our distances but only kissed my cheeks and walked towards his friends and left the room. I stayed there flushed and messed up in the head. I didn't even notice he had dragged both of us to a dark corner. 

 

"Uh, prez we kind of need you to help us," harago informed me and i looked at them. junara, Hannah and Harago all looked at me too. 

 

"Uh- yea," I replied and then Junars with a giggle gave me a post it. It read 

 

'See you at drama practice my queen!'

Love, 

     Your personal King ^^ :3 

 

I crumbled the paper and my cheeks probably more red then before. I bit my lips and went out to help the others while the girls laughed at me. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the update! 

Hope you liked it!

What is your favorite song by Boyfriend?