27 i can't write titles

What a way to start love!

Days had passed and things stayed the same as it had. I still went to school, still smiled for my friends and still was friendly with Hyunseong and his amazing piece of swearwords. Throughout the days, I tried to cut down on my swearing and stuff. Strangle though I keep receiving flowers every day. Also, Minwoo and the rest had come back from their short trip.

 

"I still can't believe that Hyunseong would do or say such a thing!" Minwoo huffed around and stomped his feet in anger. "Why I ought-a kill that piece of with that plastic !"

 

Youngmin just sighed as he hugged me and I could only roll my eyes. "It's alright guys, everything is okay!" I smiled to reassure them and Minwoo became quiet. "He was just a friend and he must have had his reasons!"

 

"How could you still say all that after what he said to you because of Aki?" Kwangmin asked and I shrugged my head at him. "Plus, if this wasn't a big deal you wouldn't have left home and gone to some place that we don't know about!!!!"

 

“Where the hell are you staying?" Minwoo raged again, "you’re not at your parents or any other fiends so where the hell are you staying?"

 

I scoffed at Minwoo and ignored his ranting about us being friend and sharing the same roof.. It's only been a day or two since these guys came back and they were keeping me busy from thinking about him. We only saw each other during practice and I always had to try to smile. I loved him, I really did!

 

"Yah! Isn't that Hyunseong and Aki?" Youngmin asked and I turned to look their direction.

 

Right there in front of our view was Hyunseong with Aki. They were holding hands and walking together. Aki having a huge smile and Hyunseong was beside her but he wasn't smiling at all. Then suddenly our eyes met both his and mine. His face brightened and he smiled but noticing that he changed to his cold expression and I gave him a smile. Or I tried but just thinking about it made it hard to smile at him. He turned away not even acknowledging me and walked away.

 

I sighed and walked out from the room and up to the roof. I had an extra key for the roof door that I gotten with the help from Minwoo and Youngmin. As I was about to lock the door I noticed someone else was there at the roof crying. She was crying like I did 5 days ago. She had a different feeling of sadness but this sadness was similar. I walked up to her and noticing my presence she tried to wipe her tears away. When I looked at the person that was crying I was shocked to find that it was Yuki, Aki's friend crying.

 

She glared at me with her tear filled face, "what the hell do you want?" She asked but I only stayed quiet and looked at the sky. "If you don't have business with me, get the out of here!"

 

I sighed, "Swearing isn't good for you!" I looked at her finally and smiled. "Did you have lunch? Want to share with me?"

 

Her face shocked, she looked at me bewildered, "lunch? All you can talk about is lunch as I cry my soul out!" Yelling she stomped around and then yelled at me again, "Plus, I hurt you before so you could take this chance to get me back!"

 

"Lunch sounds great!" I then took out my homemade lunch that looked delicious. "Come and join me and stop talking about nonsense already!"

 

She judged me really hard and then finally decided to sit down and eat with me. It was quiet as we both ate and ate only. I looked at the sky as I drank water and though about sadness.

 

"You know, I really am sorry for being such a to you before!" Yuki finally spoke and took away the comforting silence with it. "I really, really was stupid to do such a thing and thinking about it for a long time had helped me."

 

I nodded to her and noticed that she was regretful, like I was about him. She looked sad, "I always thought that Aki really understood me and was the best friend I always wanted. Then, as time passed she started to change with popularity getting into her mind. Then she only saw me as someone to use and not even consider me as a close friend!!!!" She looked angry and I really didn't understand why the heck she was telling me all this. I just wanted her to stop crying because it reminded me of 5 days ago.

 

"It's not fair! She was supposed to be my friend and someone that I could trust." She then looked at me. "She betrayed me and used me but being stupid I let her. But in the end even when I left her she didn't need me. I really wanted her to come after me and tell me that she was wrong and I was a friend she needed and not someone she could use!" She started crying. "It's not fair! All I wanted was friendship!"

 

I sighed and let her cry for a while. "At least it's better than heartbreak." I told her as I looked up at the sky.

 

She stopped crying, "What happened to you? It's not like Hyunseong oppa meant much to you. You guy like have only known each other for 3-4 months! Unlike, Aki and I, we have known each other since 1st grade!"

 

I gave her a sad smile, "Well, it doesn't take a long time for someone to fall in love." I was going mental telling this to no one other than my own enemy. “Romeo and Juliet only needed a second glance to know they were in love.”

 

"Wait! Aki was correct you liked Hyunseong-oppa! OMG, then why didn't you take him before she did?" She asked me.

 

"It's because I only realized it and confronted it after he ditched me for your, excuse my language but a of a friend." I replied and sighed.

 

"It's alright. Even I think she’s is kind of a ya know." She sighed.

 

I don't know why but somehow I felt relief telling this out. "I didn't know what I was supposed to do! He told me not to be with him but I wanted to be with him the more. I needed him to see that I loved him more than her. I want him to love me. To only look at me and to talk to me and tell me how short I look and then later hug me tight. Play together with his stuck up dog lady and his adorably dog mark. I still wanted to be able to know more about him instead of going in for a relationship you know. But, now I can't!"

 

My tears started falling and her tears fell again. We both cried together solemnly with out own troubles. I shouldn't be crying because nothing bad has happened. Feeling betrayed isn't something to be stuck on. I should move on because it's not like he was any different than any of my other crushes. Days have gone by and it's time I let go! I stared up at the sky am let my tears dry off. Yuki and I both let time pass by in silence until lunch was over.

 

"You know you aren't as bad as I thought!" I told her and she smiled at me for the first time with Ernest feelings.

 

"You also seem much better than I thought."

 

We both laughed. There was a knowing pact between the two of us. I felt like I could trust her and i am sure she felt the same. Like friendship had bloomed out in the dark forest or something. As we were walking downstairs she held onto my hand and I let her. It felt like with her help I could erase him out of my memories. I laughed as she started talking about the meaning of flowers. I also told her about me. I felt happy genuinely for the first time in a while.

 

"Jeongmin, where the did you go?????"

 

"Yeah, you had Minwoo and I scared to death! We thought you had gone to kill yourself or something!!"

 

I rolled my eyes at then and Yuki did the same. "Are they always this loud and annoying?" She asked me and I nodded my head yes and kept on walking, ignoring both of them.

 

"Young man, don't you dare walk away from this conversation and is the one holding your hand really Yuki?"

 

"I am not talking to people like you that already killed me off in their thoughts!" I said to them and pouted at their direction. "Plus, you haven't called me handsome prince Jeongmin in a while!"

 

I laughed out loud at my childish manner because I am crazy and they only looked at me like I needed help. "Yes, that is Yuki who is hugging my hand. She is a nice person. I love you guys and I am not crazy!"

 

Minwoo and Youngmin judged me hard. "I hardly believe you’re sane and hearing you say that you yourself are not crazy makes me think otherwise." Minwoo told me.

 

Yuki smiled at us, "I am envious that you have such great friends." Ten looked to the ground in defeat. "I sure wish I could have some real friends...."

 

"We would love to teach you how to be proper and not a stuck up brat." Minhun said conning out of no-where with a monotone voice.

 

Minhyun her twin came right after, "Sure, I'd love the challenge,” and pulled me and Yuki in a tight hug with a big bubbly smile.

 

I smiled at the girls and then my friends. It sure was nice to have them even after all I lost. This kind of friendship made me feel homey and happy. This was the key to forgetting all about him, Hyunseong....