Ughhh....

What a way to start love!

 

"Jeongmin, why can't you just get along with hyunseong?" Youngmin asked me as he waited for my answer. 

"Because, hyunseong is a douchbag and deserves nothing but eggs in his head!" I replied angrily. 

"And you thought that and actually did it, are you crazy? I thought we told you not to be near him," Minwoo scolded me this time. "And hyung next time think of a better plan like stealing his cloths, colouring his hair red or writing with permanent marker!" 

"Thanks Minwoo!" I told him as I laughed thinking of the stuck up prince’s face as his face had collided with the beautiful fried eggs. This meant that he wasn't angry at me and would help me instead. 

"Ah-hem jeongmin try to at least be nice to hyunseong, I mean for the past 4 days you both have been quarrelling like cats and dogs!" Kwangmin said, leaning on youngmin's shoulder. Hah~ 

"Kwangmin!" I yelled surprised. "How did you get inside our apartment?"

He just waved at me and pointed to his twin. And then I oohed getting to the point. So, I was the only one that didn't notice... 

"Anyways, Kwangmin go home we have to go to work!" Youngmin told Kwangmin as he patted his twins head. But Kwangmin just shook his head no, hugged youngmin tighter and thus started the fight of go home and no! Finally after a while, we got Kwangmin to go home and went to our work place "Cafe infinite". 

"Hey,  sunggyu hyung!" We greeted my cousin aka the manger of the cafe. 

"Hi kids, now get to work!" He bossed us, oh the usual gyu-hyung. But there was something unusual today; he had freaking 4 no 5 kids with him and the greasy hyung too. I gave him a questioning look and he told me that he'd tell me later. But that never came as he was too busy with the kids and the hyung I just really dislike.

"Okay, let's work and have them girls fall for us like the vampires we are!" Minwoo yelled, excited about our costumes today. Our cafe delight’s the people that yearn for handsome dressed boys. Me and youngmin smiled at minwoo and went to work. 

"Welcome my lady, your humble slave has your seat ready," I said as I winked at the girls, who I might say were blushing 12 different shades of red. 

"Kyyaa! Oppa bite me!" One said and I softly grazed her cheeks and left to get their order. Everything was great until that son of a gun showed up with kwangmin and that other guy. I glared at Kwangmin know that he was the culprit. He smiled at me and I am guessing this is revenge for kicking him out of our apartment.

"Youngmin, I came to visit!" Kwangmin said as he waddled off to youngmin. And the ignorant puppy and his follower sat down ignoring everyone. 

"Hey, minwoo go serve them!"I said as I was pushing him toward their direction. But he rejected and blushing madly ran off to another table. So I dejectedly went towards them, fearing for the worst. 

"Oh hey princess, you look even more girly today!" The stupid head exclaimed as he once again gave me that taunting smile. I just hate that stupid smile of his.

Annoyed I just said, "Now, now we all know here who wants to be a girl so badly!" And then his smiled turned into a frown; this made me really happy. 

"Anyways, fight later I would like hot chocolate and cheesecake," the other guy said and I smiled at him. "By the way please tell Minwoo that we aren't done and my name is Donghyun!" 

I stared at him weirdly as he smiled. Seriously, I think there is definitely many things wrong with the demented puppy's friends. Like Kwangmin has some serious 4D personality and sticks to youngmin like a koala bear but disappears. Then this Donghyun dude that has seeing problems like I ain’t no servant he can freaking tell Minwoo what he want himself! I just smiled at them and went to get their orders.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^ ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had just got home after a tiring day at work. But this time it was harder because of the demanted puppy and his equally demanted friends. I swear they came to make mine and Minwoo’s life miserable. They kept on causing problems and wouldn’t leave and kwangmin that guy kept on taking Yougmin away. This left only the two of us to do all the work! And then the stupid puppy kept interfering with my work and I spilled tea for the very first time in history!

“Okay, that was one of the most tiring day at work and all because of you!” Minwoo accused Youngmin and gave him death glares.

“Tame that koala bear of yours Youngmin, Kwangmin is going to die otherwise!” I threatened him as I plopped down on the couch. “He is definitely not going to have a good ending!”

Youngmin just glared at us and hit the both of us in the head.”It’s not my fault that he’s like that, being away from us for 5 years made him like that!” He complained and then it started we all kept on yelling about our problem.

I went on and on about my problem until I heard what Minwoo yelled, “That creep Donghyun is such an thinking that he can do as he wishes! I hate him!”

“Wait what do you mean he can do as he wishes?” I asked now confused. Is Minwoo hiding something behind our backs or is he in big trouble? I looked at Minwoo with questions in my eyes and Youngmin also stared at Minwoo.

“What did he do to you?” Youngmin commanded, “If he did anything bad I am going to kill him and feed him to a lion!”

“Uh-um…,” Minwoo then ran to his room locking the door. We just stood there shocked; he has never done that to us before. We stared at his room door and then sighed. After that left to our individual rooms. I swear that ice prince is bad luck to me! BAD LUCK!