22

What a way to start love!

Right now there are two things I love my parents and myself. Two things I hate Hyunseong-oppa and that shorty Jeongmin that good for nothing. He stole away what was going to be mine and mine alone. That's why I hate him and I also hate Hyunseong-oppa for choosing that bi**h over me.

"Hey, Aki stop ignoring me and tell me how I look!" Yuki flared at me she modeled with her dress for the play. "Hurry up and tell me how do I look?"

I analyzed her up and down and frowned, "I would look so much better in the dress than you but you look okay, I guess." I smiled and walked away.

"Well, thanks for being such a nice friend," Yuki yelled and stomped away. It didn't really matter to me though; these friends of mine were just people I could sacrifice for my own good.

"You didn't have to be such a bi*** to her Aki!" Aru complained, "At least you could be nice to her." I gave her the stink eye and she shut up.

"Hey, so I heard that you have a plan to destroy Jeongmin?" Kiru asked with excitement, "what is it?"

"I already have everything ready but I am planning on making this take place after the play since my folks will be watching." I replied as I blew on my nails and smiled at her. "It will be so amazing that Jeongmin will be crushed and broken. Then cry out of school and never return."

Yuki who had come back had curious eyes. "And what exactly are you planning to do?"

"I am first going to snatch Hyunseong- oppa from him and get his heart broken. How? Hyunseong-oppa’s dad is business partners with my daddy. A little pressure from our company to theirs should do the job. Jeongmin will be so heartbroken that he won't attend the play and I will play Cinderella. Then after, threaten his friends and other students so he will be treated like an outcast also, bully him. Finally, the best and the last thing is that I will hire some men to scar him. You know since he likes men he must love to be done by men that little slu* and post it online."

The girls were quiet and I smiled at my idea. I could be such an evil little genius and gosh it felt amazing. I will break both his heart and his body. This way he will crawl down on me and beg me for forgiveness. That little dare insult me and take away my oppa from me within 5-6 months. I had been trying to get Hyunseong oppa since middle school but he never wanted me because he already liked someone else.

Yuki shook me, "Are you freaking insane Aki!" She yelled at me and I glared at her. "What the f**k is wrong with you? Why would you do such a horrible thing to Jeongmin-oppa. He is innocent!"

"HIM INNOCENT! Have you gone crazy Yuki! Shut the hell up, I don't care if he is innocent what he did to me is unforgivable!"

"What for being in love with Hyunseong-oppa and snatching him away from no one?"

"OPPA WAS MINE AND WAS SNATCHED AWAY! NOW, IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE NEXT AND YOU WILL BE LIVING IN THE STREETS!"

Yuki stopped and froze as she looked at me and I only smiled. She should know where she is in the food chain and that is below me. "No one else has any opposition to my plan, right Aru, Kiru?" I asked and the two nodded their head furiously and I laughed. "Since, you have been good help to me, I will let this slide. However, talk back to me again next time and I will personally hurt you!"

"I thought we were friends," Yuki stated and I only laughed.

"I don't need friends! I have money, power and my parents, that's all that matters to me."

The girls looked shocked and I could only grin at them. Naive people these girls are thinking that being friends is important. I left them there standing and went out to observe the play that was in the end going to star me. That is until the witch of a teacher Mrs. On asked me to bring some papers to the science laboratory.

I went to deliver the paper but, I stopped when I heard a familiar voice. "Hey, what the hell Hyunseong are you freaking serious or is this some kind of a prank!" Donghyun oppa exclaimed suspiciously to Hyunseong oppa.

Hyunseong oppa smiled, "I am freaking serious. This is like the first time I have felt this way and no way am I losing him for anything!" He was then punched playfully by Kwangmin oppa that looked really happy.

"When, where, how, why?" Donghyun oppa asked as he couldn't wait with all the excitement. I frowned because I didn't get what they were talking about.

"I guess since he hugged me that one time in the rooftop when he was sad, then I ventured more into the feeling because I really liked it. Then, everything about him started looking even more beautiful, handsome than before." Hyunseong oppa smiled, "Before being the cold prince as people said I only looked at him from afar because I envied his ability to befriend anyone. Then, I don't know the incident happened, the play and you guys! So, I just started to want to be with him, know him and stuff and I even did a little background search on him. Now, my heart doesn't want to be separated from him and neither do I."

"Wow, it sounds like you are re-stating some kind of love story!" Kwangmin oppa said and then scrunched his noes, "it's kind of creepy how you did a background research on him."

"Nah, it's wonderful," donghyun oppa had a dreamy look and I also melted looking at him. "So, when are you confessing to Jeongmin?"

I stumbled at the words that came out of Donghyun oppa's mouth. Did he just say that Hyunseong oppa was going to be confessing to the little ? This was going against what I had planned. Now, I needed to do everything before the play!

"I guess before the play," Hyunseong oppa said and I only rolled my eyes. "That way I will have like 3 weeks to prepare for everything and the whole confession thing. He likes romantic things and that is the main reason I came here to ask for your help."

"Cool, no problem but make it before this Friday because, we have the history class going on a field trip!" Donghyun oppa said.

I stopped listening to whatever they were saying because I had the perfect idea. Tomorrow, everything will start by tomorrow and the plan will go as it has been planned. Tomorrow, I will make Hyunseong my boyfriend and isolate him from his friends. Then 3 days later all of Jeongmin's friend will have left for some kind of trip and I will make him suffer at that point. Then finally, on the day of the play he will go missing. He will be tortured this week and then disappear from my face next week.

"Hyunseong!" A loud, obnoxious and happy voice yelled and it was the little brat. He ran in the room and hugged my Hyunseong-oppa. "Guess what! My dad and brother want to meet you! Isn't that great!"

Donghyun-oppa frowned, "and what about us?" He asked pointing at himself and Kwangmin-oppa, "I thought that you loved this hyung? Where did our brotherly love go?" He started to fake cry and I scoffed at his behaviors. He doesn't seem cool at all but acts like an idiot for a high schooler.

"You are all invited, but it's going to happen after the play." Minwoo-oppa said, and I could only laugh because he wasn't going to be there and the dinner party will never happen. "It's just that Jeongmin personally wanted to talk only about Hyunseong this and Hyunseong that!"

Youngmin laughed, "His parents are going to kill you by the way!" He told Hyunseong, "all of our parents will be attending and we are hoping your parents will come too."

They kept on talking to each other with that stupid smiling. However, I laughed at him because this was his final moment to be happy. By tomorrow Jeongmin won't be the happy Jeongmin anymore he will be the little that he is. I laughed out loud as I walked back to the big stage outside of our school. Three weeks the school festival and the play will come. Three weeks later and we will graduate and I will be the one that will be laughing happily, not that Jeongmin.