36-end

What a way to start love!

 

Jeongmin P.O.V

 

Things had been crazy for me and my group of friends this senior year of our high school. It seems like time flew a bit too fast for all of us. It was hectic and there was semi-drama and es in my life but I got through it. Hopefully, I can go through the next phases in my life without having to face a psychotic girl.

“Yo, Jeonmgin-hyung what are you thinking about?” Minwoo asked me, “Is it something interesting that will keep my mind of off this stupid engagement ceremony.”

“No, I was just thinking that graduation for out year was better than last year for the seniors,” I told him a white lie.

“Yeah,” he said agreeing with me, “I mean hyunseong kissing you on stage didn’t happen last year. You beating the out of a crippled guy a.k.a Hyunseong also didn’t happen last year. Kwangmin declaring some kind of 4D thought about a diploma just looking like plain old paper didn’t happen last year. Did I tell you the part where you and Hyunseong kissed on stage in front of the whole school?”

“Okay, okay now go out the door already,” I told him, “your lover is waiting for you.” Then pushed him out the door and went to find my seat.

“Hey shorty, what were you gossiping about inside,” Hyunseong that fat pig asked me, “I heard my name.”

“We were talking about how you were a fat pig,” I told him and watched as Minwoo stood in front of Donghyun hyung.

“Um… Minwoo you are awesome and I have a better vow written for our wedding. So, happy engagement and I love you,” Donghyun hyung said as he slipped in the Pave rounded shaped ring with white diamonds decorated in the sides and a big round one right in the middle in Minwoos left hand and ring finger.

“Hyung, I love you too,” Minwoo said then also slipped a similar ring except the middle was cushion shaped. Then both of them kissed and the engagement was done and to the party.

We were all drinking juice and having out dinner together at a huge table for the 6 of us. Talking together about the future and where we were going to be.

“So, what are you all going to do for the future?” I asked the twins.

“I am getting into photography and maybe media arts then get into technology art or something,” Kwangmin answered.

Youngmin pondered for a while before answering, “I am getting into singing and become a singer or an actor.”

“Well, I am getting into dance and fitness or a singer,” Minwoo answered, “Though I don’t know which one but I know it’s all related to arts.”

“I am getting into culinary and will become a chef,” Donghyun hyung said though I will also be taking business in the side.

“As for me, I am getting into business and drama,” Hyunseong answered,”what about you Jeongmin?.

“Well, I might get into the arts as well but I don’t know what,” I told them. “Hopefully we won’t be separated that much.”

“Meh, I am going to the same university as you so no worries,”Hyunseong said and I slapped him.

“You two really are the whole opposites attract thing,” Minwoo said, “When are you two going to tell us what happened that night in the hospital? You were all lovey-dovey the next day.”

“No way,” I told them,

“What come on I really want to know if you had or not!” Kwangmin yelled and I swear everyone in the room heard.

“No we didn’t!” I yelled back,” Now shut up!”

“I wonder when you two will get married,” Youngmin said and pointed to the two of us.

“Way before you that’s for sure,” Hyunseong replied and then they started arguing. Then the topics went from marriage to talks about the sky then the room and then marriage, kids and such.

I smiled as I looked at my group of friends that had been here for me this whole time. It’s going to be tough not being without them in university. At least we can still meet and we are all close like family. Plus, I got myself an annoying ice prince that can’t seem to stop smiling idiotically in front of me.