New World

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

  Ugh.. why did I have to come here! So stupid! Where is my luggege?! I look around to find my black luggege with a little blue ribbon on it. I scan the room. I was in a hurry since one of the staff members of the boarding school I am going to is gonna take me. I finally see it. I smile and make a run for it. Ugh too many people!  I walk quickly to retrieve it. Once I got my luggege and left the crowded area i seared for my name. I then found it. I smerked. I couldn't help it. A security guard of the school had my name on a white board. So.. I thought. They are cautious about me already.

 I walk towards him, showing no fear. He was actually a buff guy. Tall, ripped, had a buzz cut and emotionless. The shades are also what made him look bad . I stopped at least two feet in front of him. He peered down at me and asked me in Koren "Are you Diana Jackson?" I heard him cough to cover a laugh. I shoot back, "What's wrong with my name?" He almost cracks a smile and says, "Your name is entirely different around here." I say sarcasticly, "Har har thats just fantastic."

  He notices that I am carrying two bangs in my hands. He points to them, "Do u want me to take those?" I forgot I was even holding them. I look down at them. "Oh. Um just this one, please." I don't know why I was polite all the sudden. He gives me a curt nod and takes the black bag with the blue ribbon on it. I hold onto my purse. "Lets go, Jackson." Even though he was turned from me,

   I could still see a smile threatening to cross his face. We walked out to a black van with the school's logo on the back. he security guard opened the door for me. I climed in. he took the seat next to me. I right then had butterflies in my stomich. I turned to him and asked, "So. They sent you here to make sure I don't do any damage huh?" He looked at me with surprise. "Of course not. I was sent to make sure you were safe." I snort. "Uh huh." I see him smerk out of the corner of my eye. "I can take a gun out of any man's hand while he is getting ready to shoot. I can load a gun under 8 seconds." I cover my mouth to make sure my laughter isnt to loud. He furrows his eye browls at me. "Psh. Please. I can do all that myself." i smerk and say nothing else for the whole ride. Then I finally see the school. It was beautiful. I thought it would have looked like a prison.

  I see a whole bunch of kids arriving to school. Which was weird since the first day was tommrow. Maybe they are going to their dorms just like I am. Oh god. Do I have to share?! THe buff dude and me made it inside. Big doors and it even looked glamourous. Like a castle. Snap out of it, Diana. This place is like a prison. You were sent here to not bother anyone and to be "civilized" I grit my teeth out of frustration. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I flinch. I look back quickly to see who my victum would be. I softend when I saw a little women about my height, brown hair in a perfect bun, purple thin rimmed glasses, who was as skinny as a tooth pick and looked somewhere in between 30 to 40 years.

  She gave me a warm smile. "Hello." she said in English. Sweet, BEAUTIFUL English. "Welcome Miss.Jackson. I am your principal Miss.Seo-yeon" she bows. I bow also to be polite. "Hello." I greet warmly. What is wrong with me?! Psh I don't need a motherly figure. She then gives me my key. I look at the number. 255. I smile to myself. I like that number. I turn to Miss.Seo-yeon, "Um.. Miss.Seo-yeon?" She turns to me, "Yes, dear?" "When will I get the tour around the school?" I didn't want to get lost.. She smiled at me reassuringly. "After you get settled upstairs come back to the office and we will then get someone to walk you around."  I smile and say "Thanks." Then I run up to the second floor where the 200s were.

  I walked until I found my room. I sighed. I put the key into the lock and turned. When I looked the room I walked in boldly to see who was in before me. I exhaled and was relieved to find no one here. Thank the lord. I'm alone. i fall on one of the beds. "Comfortible." I murmered.

   I then got up to unpack. I look at the clothes i brought from home. Two dresses. 6 pairs of jeans. 20 shirt and 5 tank tops. Then two pairs of shoes. One pair of Nikes and my combat boots. I was wearing my combat boots. I was wearing all black. I decided to change from my black fitted top and my black jeans for a green shirt and regular blue jeans to seem less depressing. I looked in the mirror.

  My fair but pink skin looked actually kinda nice today. My black wavey hair fitted my face nicely but needed a brush and my bright green eyes looked like they were glittering. I smiled to myself. I huffed and put the mess away in the drawers and in the closet. I even left some room if anyone came in. I looked at my watch. Dammit.. Its 5:45pm here! Maybe they can still show me around. I hurried to the elevator.I then made it to the office requesting for someone to show me around. The security guard came out again.

  He smiled when he saw me. "Aahh Jackson. You ready to look around." i grunt to hide my excitment. Why am I excited?! Gggrrr stupid place. Stupid everything.. Why can't I just hate this place fully! Buzz saw right through me. "Come on kid. Lets walk around." He turned to the receptionest. "Can we have Diana Jackson's schedule, please?" She nodded. She printed out my schedule and handed it to Buzz.

  "Lets go Jackson." He called as he started walking away. "Coming Buzz." I said walking right behind him. He turned his head, giving me a quizzing look. I smerked. "Thats right. Your new name is Buzz. Like it or not." Buzz actually laughed. We walked around the school. I memorized where to go easily. Buzz even tried to quiz me. Buzz actually seems like a cool dude. Maybe since we are getting along, he might let me off the hook of the trouble I'll cause later. I smile at that thought. I look at him. He remindes me a little bit of my dad.. Dad.... My smile fades and turns into a scowl.

  Buzz notices this. "Whats wrong kid?" I clear my throught. "Nothin'" I say emotionless. I walked back to my room. Exhausted. I opened my door, cautious to see if anyone was there. No one was. Thank you, lord. I quickly wash my face, brush my hair, put it into a tight pont tail and fall into a deep sleep. I dreamed of it being a perfect year. Having friends. Having a boyfriend that made me smile all the time. Loving parents. Then a shadow passes over everything. Making everything dissapper. I yell for everyone. Fighting to have them all back. The shadow doesn't leave. I fight harder. Nothing. Nothing comes back. I wake up with a start. Cold. In a puddle of sweat, breathing heavily. I'm shaking. I couldn't stop.