To The Park! Part 3

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

Anne's POV 

 

    Sehun and I went for a walk around the park. It was huge! I haven't been to a park like this before. Sehun took my hand and squeezed it, taking me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and smiled. Sehun beamed and my cheek. I blushed and looked away. I spotted the play ground. "Oh my gosh! Lets go to the play ground!" Sehun laughed and we ran together to the play ground. I let go of his hand and ran up the stairs to go on the slide. As I went down and yelled like a little kid, "Wooopppeeee!!!!"  Sehun chuckled. I then grabbed his hand and pulled him up to the slide with me. "Come on the slide with me!" Sehun lightly blushed. "Ok." He said shyly. I grinned and sat down on the slide. Sehun automatically put his arms securely around my waist. I flushed. "Uuhh ok soo-" Sehun then  put me on his lap. "This way we can go down together." I felt my cheeks burn even more. "Ok." I said softly. Sehun kissed my burning cheek, I felt him smile. "Anne, are you blushing?" He asked teasingly. i scoffed. "That is none of your concern." Sehun laughed and kissed my temple. "Well your burning hot so I was making sure." I covered my face with my hands. "Sehun, please shut up.." Sehun shook his head and nuzzled my neck. "No I think I'm fine." I groaned and pushed his chest away playfully. "Bleh. I'm going down by myself." I then started sliding down the slide. Sehun was right behind me. "Oh no. Get back here!" I laughed and right when I hit solid ground I ran. Sehun was right behind me. "Oh my gosh!" I squealed and tried running faster. We were running into the large field where Kai, Diana and Chanyeol were. Diana was running around screaming her lungs out and laughing hysterically afterward. Kai and Chanyeol watched her with amusing smiles. I ran past them. Sehun yelled, "Noona! Anne is running away from me!" He whined to Diana. I stopped running. I gasped and turned around, "No fair! No whining to Diana! Its not her fault you can't catch me!" Sehun frowned. "Who says I can't catch you." Without warning he ran straight at me and tackled me onto the ground, his arms around my waist. Sehun was right next to me and hugged me close. "Don't run away from me again!" He said cutely. I softened and pinched his cheek. "Your too cute for your own good." Sehun sat up slightly and pecked me on the lips. "I'd be anything for you." I blushed and kissed him softly. "Silly Sehunnie." Sehun and I looked up to find Diana standing next to us with her hands on her hips. "So Lovey dovey~" She sang. I grabbed a pile of grass and tried to throw it at her, but it only blew in the wind. She stuck out her tongue. "Muahaha couldn't get me~" I huffed and dug my head into Sehun's chest. Sehun held me tighter as he kissed my head. "Lets go somewhere more private." He whispered to me in a husky voice. His hot breath sent shivers down my spine. I nodded without thinking. Sehun grinned and got up. He took out his hand, "Come on. I'll help you up." He said sweetly. I softly smiled and took his hand. He pulled me up and pulled me against him. I laughed and rested my head on the crook of his neck. "You smell good." I murmured. Sehun tapped my nose. "You smell very sweet. Like strawberries." I heard someone fake gag. Sehun and I looked up to find Diana putting her hand over and making those gross noises. Kai and Chanyeol snickered. I frowned. "That is not attractive Diana." Diana removed her hand from and smirked. "You both are so mushy! Maybe even more mushy than Kai." Kai stopped snickering and walked behind Diana, circling his arms around her waist. "I'm not that mushy." He stated. Diana rolled her eyes. "Please you are more mushy than a melted marshmellow."

  Kai smirked and poked Diana's sides. She yelped and slapped his hands away. "Your mushy." Diana's gasped. "I am NOT mushy." Chanyeol then came over and poked her sides also. Diana  yelped then slapped his hands away and poked Chanyeol hard in the stomach. "Ooowwwww squishy that hurt!" Diana growled and tackled Chanyeol to the ground and started poking him and tickling him. "You are mushy too mister so you shush it!" Kai then grabbed Diana from the waist and picked her up from Chanyeol. She flung around like a mad women. "Let go of me you marshmallow freak!" She screamed. I saw her smiling widely, trying to hold in her laughter. Kai raised an eye brow. "Marshmallow freak? Seriously?" Diana calmed down and grinned at him. I heard Sehun sigh. I looked at him and he rolled his eyes. He then whispered to me, "And I thought I was supposed to be the immature one." Diana sent Sehun a scowl and then giggled when Kai got closer. Chanyeol started too look around the park. I noticed he was trying to look anywhere but at Kai and Diana. Sehun then took me by the waist and carried me bridal style. "Sehun! What are you doing?!" Sehun then stared running with me. I looked around, confused. Diana, Kai and Chanyeol were getting farther and farther away until they were out of sight. Are we even in the park anymore? Sehun then put me on the ground gently and fell onto the ground, breathing hard. I looked at him with concern. "Sehun, are you ok?"  Sehun smiles and sits up, stealing a kiss. I blush and push him away. "Hey no kisses." I said shyly. Sehun chuckled and pulled me by the waist so I was closer to him. "Uuhhh.." i said as I turned more red. Sehun brushed a few strands of my hair from my face fondly. "Your so cute when your shy." Sehun murmured in my ear. I smiled and kissed him. "I think you are the most adorable thing when you are shy." It was Sehun's time to blush. "Well..I don't know what to say about that.." Sehun muttered shyly. Aawww!! How is he just so cute?! I grinned and leaned closer to his face. "You don't have to say anything." Sehun looked into my eyes. His eyes were sparkling and showed a little curiosity. I kissed him softly at first, Sehun then kissed me back passionately. I sighed happily as we continued to kiss. He was my first kiss. I hope he will be the only one I will kiss. "Anastasia" Sehun's voice shook my out of my thoughts. I then wondered, He knows my first name?! I blushed. "Hm?" I say softly as i break away slightly, opening my eyes. Sehun opened his eyes a crack. "I like your real name." Sehun said in a husky voice. I grinned and touched his cheek. I then realized where we were. We were in a field, a plain old field with no flowers or trees. The sun was shinning brightly as there was a soft cool breeze to repay for the hot sun. I continued to look around, not knowing I had a soft smile across my lips. I head Sehun sigh and I looked at him, he was watching me intently and happily. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked touching my cheek. Sehun smiled and shook his head, his bangs going in his eyes. I brushed them away so I could see his eyes. "Nothing." He said as he took my hand and kissed it. I melted. "Sehun.." I called him softly. Sehun grinned and leaned closer. "Yes~?" He sang. I blushed. "I'm glad you're my boyfriend. Before this I couldn't ever imagine you choosing to be with me." Sehun looked at me in bewilderment. "Really? How could you think that?" I shrugged and sat up straight. "Well we never talked before and I didn't think you would have noticed me." Sehun then surprised me by pulling me on top of him and kissing me deeply. I was in shock. W-what?? He broke the kiss, slightly breathless. "I noticed you. Never ever think that way again. You are with me and I want it to stay that way. I am falling for you and I will keep falling for you until the end, which I hope will not be anytime soon. So never think that. Never." I just stared at him, not knowing that to say. I opened my mouth to say something when he shushed me with his lips again. "Don't think that way ever again." He whispered. I blushed and nodded, looking at his peaceful, handsome face. "Ok. i promise." I whispered back. Sehun smiled. "Good. Now do you want to go on the swings?" I beamed and nodded. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Diana's POV will be tommrow. Love you guys!! Sorry me all mushy.  <3  Hope you enjoy it