The Halloween Dance. Part 1

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

All was heard was screaming. "Yah! Cassie! No you are doing your eye liner wrong!" Yelled Abby frantic. Cassie snapped back, "I don't care! i think it looks fine!" Abby crossed her arms and said irritated that Cassie snapped at her, "Well if you wanna look like a zombie then thats a good look." Abby huffed then walked away. Abby re-curled her hair and re-did her eye liner too, making her light brown eyes pop out and look bold. Cassie fixed her make up and added a little red clip on extension on the side of her hair to match her pirate costume. Cassie then took out some platforms. My eyes widened. They were about 5 inches. I would NEVER wear heels that high. At least 2 or the highest 3 but 5?! That is killer to me. Cassie followed my stare to her shoes and laughed. "I don't want to be short compared to Suho anymore." i chuckled and turned to the mirror. I then saw Anne come into view, her light blue eye shadow made her eyes look beautiful. She fixed the dress and had on Cinderella type shoes, they had sparkles and were light blue, like her dress. "Matching everything i see." I commented. Anne laughed and blushed. "Yeahh. And Diana?" She came and then stood next to me. We both looked in the mirror. I then looked at myself. My hair actually behaved, which was never. Always had little hairs at the top of my head or my hair got tangled by my curls, but today, it was perfect. Not a stray hair in sight. I looked at my costume. I then noticed that the V-neck wasn't straight. "Yeah?" i said as I started to straighten the V-Neck of my dress. "Do you think Sehun would a- WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!" She yelled the last part. I jumped at her sudden change of volume. First a whisper and then yelling in shock. i asked a bit frustrated, "What?!" She gestured to my V-Neck. "Why are you re-adjusting that?" Her eyes then went wide. "Are you trying to open it wider so Kai can see?!" When I was about to respond she then yelled, "OMG CASSIE! ABBY! DIANA WANTS TO SHOW MORE OF HER CHEST TO KAI!" Abby and Cassie were there in a flash with a shocked look on their face. I stared back in disbelief. Why would they think I'd do that?! Eeww! I'm not THAT disgusting. "What?! Are you kidding me right now?! It was crooked gez! erts!" They still stared at me with wide eyes, then they bursted out laughing. I scowled, trying to keep my temper in check. "What.Is.So.Funny." I spat. They stopped laughing and had looks on their faces that said, "Oh shiz." I tapped my foot waiting. Psh... So much for keeping temper in check.. Abby first spoke up. "Sorry but its just that, your face when you thought we thought you wanted to show off to Kai." I tilted my head to the side confused. What dialect is she speaking? are we back to speaking Korean or are we still talking in English? i smirked and playfully shoved her onti the bed. "Not nice guys." I said lightly chuckling. I just couldn't stay mad at them. I checked the clock. 15 more minutes until the dance starts! I turned to all of them, they looked all finished. I looked in the mirror again to see if I was done. My hair was perfect, my eye shadow was still perfect to make my eyes look bold, even my mascara made my eyes look bold. I put on my dark red lipstick and turned to the girls. "We have about 12 minutes until the dance starts-" I was cut off by Cassie's spazzing. "What!? 12 minutes?! Omg omg omg Suho is gonna come pick me up soon! How do I look?! Do I smell nice?! How does my eye liner look?! How does my COSTUME look?!" Cassie then started pacing. All of us started laughing. Cassie then stopped pacing and asked, "Answer me! Do I look good? Or even pretty?" We all nodded and smiled. i then get a text from Kai.

 

To: Diana

From: Kai

Meet me in the middle of the dance floor. Under the disco ball.  :-*

 

I chuckled. So corny. Abby then took my phone away and read the text. When she finished reading she looked up with a wide smile. "Ooohhhh~ Diana and Kai! Under the disco ball huh? Wwooo~" and then nudged me. I lightly pushed her away giggling. "Oh shush it. What about you and Darth Maul huh?" Abby made a face. "Shut up." I smirked. We then looked around the room. It was a disaster. We decided to clean up to get rid of the spare time. When we finished, there was a knock on the door. Cassie started spazzing again. What is up with this chick and spazzing?! I pushed her to the door and whispered, "Just open the freaking door Cassie. We will hide to see what happens." Cassie finally shut up and nodded. We all hid. Cassie took a deep breath and opened the door.

Cassie's POV

I opened the door to find Suho holding a bouquet of roses and smiling widely. I blushed at the sight of him. He looks so.. hot! His hair was nicely combed, he was wearing a tux that looked like it was made perfect for him, and he wore black shoes that shinned. Like they were just polished. I wanted to just stare at him. Suho looked at me up and down, his smile growing wider the longer he looked at me. I blushed even more. "H-hi Suho." I said shyly. Suho then pulled me into a hug. Instead of my head resting on his chest, my head was resting on his neck. Suho noticed this and asked, "Did you get taller?" I laughed and said, "No silly. I got platforms. They made me taller. 5 inches." Suho's eyes got wide. "Ouch." He muttered. I smiled and gave him a little kiss on his lips. His lips tasted of peppermint. As if he just brushed his teeth. I wanna keep kissing you.. I looked down at Suho's tux again. Damn it looks so perfect on him. I almost wanna rip it off him. Wait. What did I just think of?! I looked around nervously to see where Anne, Diana and Abby were hiding. Suho looked around. "What are you looking for? Do you need assistance?" He asked helpfully. My face got hot and I softened. Always so helpful. How can anyone not love this guy. I didn't care anymore. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him tenderly. Suho then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my closer. My gosh don't let this end. i then heard someone clear their throat. Suho broke the kiss and stepped away awkwardly. Diana stood there with her hands on her hips. Oh great. Is she my mom? I almost laughed. Diana lightly smiled in my direction and gave me a thumbs up that Suho didn't see. "You gonna take her to the dance Suho?" She asked. Suho frowned and looked confused. i took a step forward. "uuhh Diana, you are speaking in English." Diana shook her head and then spoke in Korean. "Sorry. Used to English. I said are you going to take Cassie to the dance now?" Suho smiled and said, "Yes. May I take her now?" I almost laughed. Hes asking for PERMISSION? Diana looked amused. "yes of course you can take her. I'm not her Umma you know." Suho winked and grabbed my hand. "Lets go." He whispered in my ear. His voice sounded different though. Was his voice husky? Damn this is gonna be an interesting night. We then left the room.

 

Diana's POV

The love birds left. Abby and Anne got out of their hiding spots, red in the face from containing their laughter. Right when they saw that they were gone, they let out the weirdest and loudest laughs I've ever heard. There was another knock on the door. Abby calmed herself down and went to the door, her face still red as a beet. When she opened the door, there stood Darth Maul. He went right in her face and someone said in a deep voice, "Kiss me." Abby screamed and slapped the mask. There was a loud CLAP from the plastic. The person ripped the mask off their head and it was Baekyhun. All dressed in black. Black leather pants, leather vest, leather bracelets, leather combat boots and had eye liner on. Damn! He looks good and so bad . I thought. Baekyhun's right cheek was slightly pink. Wow. Abby slaps HARD. Abby looked furious. "Don't scare me like that again!" Baekyhun then grabbed Abby by the waist and kissed her deeply. I rolled my eyes. Here we go again.... Abby looked deep in the kiss. She then wrapped her arms around Baekyhun's neck and kissed him back. i almost gaged. "Break it up you two." Anne said. She looked ready to gag too. Abby broke the kiss, blushing. "Sorry." she murmured. She then remembered she was supposed to be mad. She lightly slapped Baekyhun's chest. "Jerk!" She shrieked and then went out the door. Baekyhun chuckled and said to me and Anne, "See you guys later." he then winked and ran after Abby with his mask. I turned to Anne smiling. "So. Where is YOUR date?"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really hope you guys like this chapter. It was quite fun to make actually.  :3   Sorry for all the "Part 1"s and "Part 2"s.  Enjoy!