Practice!

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

A week of learning "This is Halloween", the guys were doing great. Each day we practiced I would teach them 4 lines then make them sing to the beginning till where we just learned. They were quick learners. "In this town, don't we love it now? Everybody's waiting for the big surprise!" I repeated for them in sylables to Chanyeol. Why is it hard for him at this part? Gez. We are already at, "Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back and scream like a banshee. Make you jump out of your skin."!! Chanyeol then copied me perfectly. I close my eyes and raise my hands in the air, "Thank you lord he has got it!" Chanyeol playfully shoved me. "Hey! I'm not that bad!" I chuckle. "Yeah I guess. Ok lets go back to the guys to make sure they got it all correct." Before I could get up Chanyeol grabbed my hand. "Wait! Can you sing with just me this time?" I roll my eyes. "Ugh fine." The giant jumped in glee as he sat. We than sang. We were in the band room all alone. I bet he doesn't want the guys to hear him mix up. When we finished I praised him. "No mix ups! Good job!" Chanyeol opened his arms for a hug. I gladly gave him a hug and wreastled him to the ground. "Took you long enough." I said though laughs. "That part of the song took you forever to learn." Chanyeol hugged me tighter. "It was only a week shesh." I playfully roll my eyes. "I guess." I said. I tried to get up but Chanyeol wouldn't let me go. "Giant let me go I gotta go check on the others." Chanyeol stubbernly shook his head and nuzzled my neck. WHAT THE HECK?! I ripped myself away from him. "What the hell, Chanyeol?!" Chanyeol looked embaressed. "Fine.. Lets go see the guys." I felt my face flare. "Ok." I mumbled and quickly ran to the door. Suho, D.O., and Baekyhun were almost done singing where we had just learned yesterday. Gosh they sound like masters already! I'm glad they are practicing. I smile and sit inbetween Suho and Baekyhun. Chanyeol sat next to D.O.. "Great job! Abby and Cassie will be really surprised." D.O. coughed. "Hey! What about me?" I laugh. "Then get a girlfriend." D.O. scowled. "These girls here are too crazy." I smirk. "Well then, choose the right psyco." D.O. chuckles. "Maybe." I then remember Anne. "What do you guys think of Anne?" This got everyones attention. Suho was the first to speak up. "She seems very nice. Sehun seems to like her." I smile. I hope he does. "He called her pretty so thats a good sign." Suho nudged me. "Diana! Are you trying to play match maker?" My smile turned into a miscivious one. "How'd you know?" Baekyhun then found his voice. "You sure Sehun likes her?" "Starting to like her." I correct. D.O. then leaned in closer, interested. "Yeah he was staring at her at lunch." I mentally pat myself on the back. "Well I know for sure that she likes Sehun. Sehun is maybe starting to like her, I hope he is." I looked at Chanyeol. He was looking at the floor. I tilted my head, wondering why. I then felt a pair of strong arms surround me. "Hey. Missed me?" I giggled, turned and kissed Kai's cheek. Kai sat behind me, still holding me. "What are you guys talking about?" "Sehun and Anne." i said happily. Kai smiled. "The next couple? Damn Chanyeol and D.O. are gonna be left in the dust." Chanyeol and D.O. looked at Kai and frowned. "Its a choice! And I just don't want to die!" Protested D.O. Everyone but Chanyeol laughed at D.O. statement. i leaned over and patted D.O.'s shoulder. "You'll find the right girl sometime." D.O. smiled. "Thanks, Noona for understanding." D.O. then looked at everyone else then added louder, "Unlike THESE people over here." All of us chuckled again. The bell then rang for school to be over.