Halloween~ #2

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

  While kissing I heard someone cough and say, "Jackson. Get into your line." I broke away, blushing like a maniac. "And YOU Prince Charming, get to class before you get tardy." Kai looked scared. Kai gave me a concerned look. I laughed nervously and said, "Go Kai. I'll be fine. After all-" I stood next to Buzz. "- I got Buzz here. I'm safe." I then heard whispers. Buzz looked at me with a raised eye brow. "Youi not supposed to call me Buzz here, kid." I blush and mutter, "Sorry.." I go to my little dot in the line and stand there. I tighten the string around my trench coat nervously. Kai left already. Buzz then claped his hands once. "Ok class. You all get a free day. This is one of your only free days. Use it well. No messing around too much. If I catch you leaving the school grounds, I will make you run two miles, with NO stops. Understood?" The class nodded and muttered a, "Yes." in unison. "Good. Now get goin'." Buzz then gave me a faint smile and walked away to the teachers room. i sigh. So much like Dad.... I wonder how he is... I still haven't checked the messeges.. I then felt someone grab my arm. I almost jerked it away until I realized it was Anne. I smile at her. "Hey your highness!" I then bowed. Bowing is much better than curtsying. Anne laughed and curtsyed. "Why thank you my nodle servant." I scoffed. "I am a Greek Goddess! I am no ones servent." I said in a powerful, queen-like voice. Anne looked at me in surprise, then smiled. As if challenging me. "Than show me your goddliness." She teased. I smirked. "If I did, everyone who would be looking at me would turn to ash." Anne chuckled and said, "Why? 'Cuz you so hot?" I winked. "You can say that." Anne and I then walked around and talked. The bell rang and we had to part ways. "Bye Anne!" I said as I waved back at her. "Bye! See you at lunch!" Then out of no where Sehun jumped in front of Anne. "My princess is here!" Anne yelped and put her hand on her chest. "Sehun!" She playfully slapped his chest. "You scared me!" Sehun beamed and held out his hand. "Would you like me to walk you to class, your highness?" i saw Anne blush and nod. She then took his hand as a true Princess would. "I would like that." They then walked away together. Aww! They are becoming a cute little couple! 

  The day went by quickly again after that. Soon it ws lunch. When i walked in I was slammed into a hug by Sehun yelling, "NNNOOOONNNNAAAA!" I almost fell to the ground. "Gaahhh Sehun!" I shrieked. Sehun then whispered quickly so only I could hear, "I am going to ask Anne to dance but I'm so nervous Noona. I like her Noona. What do I do? I walked her to class and she looked so pretty! Noona how can a girl be so pretty?" I coughed. I can't breathe! Someone get this lump off of me before i throw him! "I wouldn't know. Get get OFF of me, Sehun." Sehun was then off of me that second. "Hey let me go Chanyeol! I wanted to talk to Noona!" Chanyeol didn't look happy. "You don't have to tackle her Sehun." Suho smiled at me and asked, "Need help?" "Ugh..Yes please." I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. "Thanks Suho. And umm Suho? Can I ask you something?" Suho nodded. I looked around to see if anyone was listening. "Is my hair and make up ok?" Suho smiled. "Its perfect." I blushed and muttered, "Thanks." I then noticed everyones costumes. No one had any. Just regular clothes. Cassie, Abby, Anne, and Kai weren't there yet. I made a face. "Why aren't you guys dressed up?" D.O. then grabbed his back pack and pulled out a neatly folded chefs hat and put it on his head. "All better?" He asked. I chuckled. "Sure. Why not. Chanyeol is scary as it is so hes fine." Chanyeol huffed, still holding onto Sehun's collar. "I am not scary!" I pointed at Sehun. "Well you sue are scaring poor Sehunnie." Chanyeol looked at Sehun, as if forgetting he was holding onto him. Sehun was whimpering and had his arms crossed. Chanyeol let go of Sehun's collar. "Sorry Sehun." Chanyeol muttered. Sehun huffed and sat down. Cassie and Abby came into the lunch room. Suho looked at Cassie in surprise. "C-Cassie?" He stuttered. Cassie twired for him. "Do you like it?" She then did a little pose. Suho gulped. I had to wack Suho in the backto make him speak. "Uhh uumm.. You look amazing." Cassie blushed and kissed Suho on the cheek. I then heard her whisper to him, "And now I am gonna tie you up and make you walk the plank." Suho's face turned redder than a ripe tomato. He then cleareed his throat, nodded and sat down wordlessly. I bit back a laugh. Damn Cassie. You are DEFINANTLY different from Suho. Chanyeol sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me. "I am NOT scary." He stated. "Ha! Suuure." Chanyeol pouted. "I'm not." He said trying to sound babyish. I laughed. "That doesn't work well with your deep voice." Chanyeol stuck his tounge out. I poked his stomach. Abby then took the other seat next to me. "Where is Baekyhun?" She asked as she scanned the room. I looked bebhind her and found a guy in a Darth Maul mask and all dressed in back. When I saw him he placed a single finger to the mask's face as if telling me to be quiet. None of the others noticed him. He creeped next to Abby. He then went on one knee and went into her face, pressing a button that made the mask say in a rusty voice, "I am Darth Maul. You canno't defeat me." Abby screamed and almost fell off the seat. The guy ripped off his mask. It was Baekyhun. He looked different. He had EYELINER on. He was grinning like a fool. "I scared you huh?" He asked, amused. "B-Baekyhun!?" Abby roared. Baekyhun for a second looked scared but then looked down at her costume. His eyes widened. Abby followed his stare to her costume. She blushed. "D-do you like i-it?" She asked nervously. She kept staring at his eyes. Baekyhun smiled and kissed her cheek then murmerd in her ear, "You look very nice. Sorry for scaring you." Abby then wrapped her arms around Baekyhun's neck and kissed him. I looked at Chanyeol and make a puking motion. Chanyeol snickered. Wheres Kai at? I want to show him my costume. But what if its too much? Will he like it?