The Sleep-over, Truth or Dare and.. Super Junior

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

Hey everyone~ I see that most of you liked the last chapter *phew* and soooo I thought I'd bring up New Years. 2013!! Wooohhhooo!!! So pwease enjoy this chapter.. Not so much inspiration right now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  After Christmas Eve, Kai and I got even closer. I loved being around him, always. Soon it was the day before New Years. I groaned when Abby notified me it was another romantic holiday. "So much romance... I can't take it..." Abby, Cassie, Anne and I decided to have a sleep over in Cassie and Abby's dorm. We had popcorn, candy, coffee, and a stack of movies to watch. Cassie had the idea of wearing your worst pajamas.

  I wore my monster truck footy pajamas, which got me weird looks from them but I liked these, my dad got them for me. Abby jumped up and down in her too big t-shirt and too baggy black sweats. "Its going to be New Years in two days! We must stay up all night tomorrow!!"  I groaned. Everyone looked at me. "Is it going to be lovey dovey?" Cassie exclaimed happily, "Yes!!" I face-palmed as everyone else squealed with delight.  

 

 I blinked a few times. What is wrong with them? After awhile we all choose to watch an action-comedy movie. It was a great movie and we all paid attention, but adding comments and just enjoying each other's company. Soon after the movie was over, Anne turned to us and asked, "Want to play Truth or Dare?" Cassie, Abby and I groaned. "Why?" I whined. Anne huffed and crossed her arms], 'Come on! It might be fun! It can be as random as you want it to be." 

 

So that's how it started. Truth or Dare.

 

  We all sat in a circle and I usually hated Truth or Dare but eh why not give this a shot, right? We all spoke in English since we could relax a bit and speak in our first dialect. Anne cleared and announced, "Ok so we will ask the person who is across from us if they want Truth or Dare." All of us nodded. Sadly I was the one who was across from Anne. She smirked, "Truth or Dare, Diana." I sighed. "Truth." Anne evilly laughed and said, "Are you a ?" I fell over laughing.

 

 "S-seriously Anne?!" I fell into laughter again. Anne got defensive. "What?" I calmed down until i looked at Abby and Cassie who, where red in the face from holding in their laughter as well. I laughed again, laying down, still trying to calm down. I finally calmed down. "Whew. Ok ok ok I'm good. Ok ok I'm calm. I am calm." I took deep breaths. Anne snapped impatiently, "Then answer the darn question! Gosh..." I grinned. "Of course I am you weirdo." Anne sighed. "And was it too hard to just SAY that then take 5 minutes of laughing?" I pouted. "But honey, what's the fun in that?" Anne rolled her eyes and looked at Abby. "Your turn. Good luck.."

   Abby grinned and looked at Cassie. "Truth or Dare." "Dare." Abby grinned and evilly laughed while rubbing her hands together. "Oh shiz nit you better watch out Cassie." I whispered to her, lightly laughing. "Cassie must dance to Super Junior's Sorry Sorry or T-ara's y Love in front of Suho tomorrow." Cassie gasped. "What?! Not in front of Suho!" Abby cackled cutely and then enlarged her eyes. "But why?" Cassie made a face. "Your cuteness doesn't work on me anymore Abby." Abby smirked. "Oh ho ho but it did. And it was a dare so you must do it." Cassie thought for a second. "I want to switch to Truth." Abby shook her head. "No freebies."

 

Cassie pouted. "Meanie.. Ugh fine.. FINE I'll do Sorry Sorry..." Abby, Anne and I high fived. "This is going to be so epic!" I blinked. "You are lucky I love that song." Cassie said gruffly. I blinked again, confused. Who is Super Junior? "Hey. Abby." Abby turned to me. "Who is super Junior?" everyone gasped. Abby shook me screaming in my face, "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SUPER JUNIOR IS?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW OF THEM?!' I blinked. "Because I don't." Abby just stared at me with disbelief as did Cassie and Anne. "Let's show her." Anne said getting up to the computer. "Which song?" Abby and Cassie automatically said, "y, Free and Single."  I blinked. "Huh?" Anne then called, "Ok I got it! Bring her over!" Abby and Cassie tried to pick me up but I playfully pushed them down and ran over to the computer giggling.  

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWIkiI_UmeE (y, Free, and Single~) 

 

When I first heard this song my first thought was, Huh? , but after hearing all of it I loved it. Every second of it that I wanted to hear it again and started humming along with the beat. Abby, Cassie and Anne wore smug smiles. "We pick good music don't we?" Cassie asked smugly as I sang, "y, y, y, Yeah!" I blushed and nodded. "These guys are amazing. Do they have more music?" Anne nodded and typed up another song called "Opera" I fell in love with it instantly. I started dreamily at them.

  They were VERY good looking. Abby then pointed them out to me. Right when she introduced Wookie I blurted, "He is so cute and yet hot." Abby blinked. "You like Wookie?" I absentmindedly nodded, just watching the video. Abby nudged Cassie and Anne, pointing at my face then getting into a fit of giggles. I noticed and blushed. "Hey! Shut up!" That only made them giggle even more. I messed up my hair.

  "Well who are YOUR favorites huh? Let me guess Cassie, you like the dancer Eunhyuk.” I turn to Anne. “You like Leeteuk.” I turned to look at Abby and shyly said “I know who you like but.. I do not know how to say his name.” “Try to say it.” Abby encouraged. “Cucumber?”

  Abby seemed slightly offended, Cassie and Anne went into laughter. “His name is Kyuhyun!” She exclaimed. I giggled. “No~ I think I will call him Cucumber for now on.” “Don’t make fun of my lover!” I said in-between laughs “Oh~? Does Baekhyun know about this? Are you cheating on him~” Abby laughed and playfully put her finger to her lips. “Shh don’t tell him.” And winked. We all went into laughter. “Abby is so naughty~” I said teasingly. Abby rolled her eyes but grinned. “Psh. Like I would ever cheat on Baekhyun.”  “We are so awesome.” I boasted.  We all high fived.

“Sisters for life?” I asked shyly. I was surprised to see all of them beam at me and nod. I grinned and placed my hand in the middle of the circle. “Sisters for life.” Anne, Cassie and Abby placed their hands in and we chanted together, “Sisters for life.” We all did a group hug. I felt happy, wanted, and loved. I sighed in contentment. This is the best year ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter had friendship than romance, as you can see. If you want more romance, there might be some in the next chapter~  I hope you liked it!! :) 

Merry Christmas once again~ From EXO and me  ;)