Just Tell Me Already

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

Baekyhun gulped and blushed. I try to not smile and stay serious. "Do you?" I ask again. Baekyhun then smiled and said softly, "Yes." I squealed and yelled, "Yes!" and started jumping up down. Baekyhun started laughing at my behavior. I calm down. "you gonna tell her?" I whisper. But I could NOT stop smiling. I didn't care if I made a huge fool of myself by screaming. He blushed even more. "Someday." I lightly punch him on the arm. "Oh come on. Its obvious she likes you to." He looked up at me disbelieving. "What?!" He squeaked. I huff. "You are so oblivious... She even stares at you!" i saw Baekyhun bite back a smile. I slap his arm playfully. "Don't you dare get cocky." He chuckles. "You gonna ask her out?" I ask softly. SAY YES YOU MORON! He smiles. "Yes. Soon. At the right moment." I smile and yell, "Yes!" I run over to D.O., Chanyeol and Suho giddy. I grab both D.O.'s  and Chanyeol's arm and call for Suho to follow me. They do and I pull them to a corner. They all look at me with curiousity. "What?" They all say together. I smile widely. "Baekyhun is gonna ask Abby out!" All three of them smile and D.O. said, "Took him long enough." I chuckle. "How long has he liked Abby?" Chanyeol smirks. "About a year. He thought her being quiet and crazy with her friends was cute." I burst out laughing and shake my head. "Amazing." Suho, Chanyeol, and D.O. circle me. I look at al of them confused. "What?" I ask. They all smirk. What are they up too?!... "You and Gun-woo. Kai is pissed. Hes looking this way." I blush. "So is Gun-woo." Adds D.O. to Suho's announcment. I look over at Kai. His hands are balled into  fists. He motions me with his fingers to come over. I gulp. "Ooohhh~ someones calling for you, Diana." Says Suho. I shove him to move out of my way. I walk up to Kai nervously. When I make it to him he asks me in a deep voice, "Are you and that kid over there-" he nods his head into Gun-woo's direction. "-together?" I look at Kai like he just grew three heads. "You've got to be kidding me!" I whisper loudly. Kai smiles. "Good." and tries to give me a hug. I slap his arm and turn away. I say in a stubborn baby voice, "No. No hug for you." I felt Kai hug me from behind. He was warm. I, unconciously, rested my head on his shoulder. I was comfortible. He even smelled good. Wait.. WHAT AM I DOING?! I get out of his grasp. Kai looks at me and pouts. "Why did you go?" I blush and I accidentaly turn to Gun-woo. He was fuming. It looked like smoke was coming out of his ears. I walk up to Gun-woo and whisper, "Hes just a friend, as you are. Nothing is going on." I then run out of the class room to go find the girls bathroom. I gotta get outta here. Calm down. Gotta stop blushing. I cuse as I try to find the bathroom. When I found it I made a run for it. I found a stall and locked it. I tried to calm my breathing. Finally the bell rang. I exhaled loudly. Its over.. Wait. BAEKYHUN MIGHT ASK OUT ABBY! I GOTTA GO FIND HIM. I ran out the girls restroom and ran to the band room. I saw Baekyhun getting ready to leave. Other people were in the room but I didn't care. "Baekyhun!" I yelled as I ran to him. He took a step back when I ran to him. "Are you gonna? When?" I say out of breath. He laughed. "Your lucky you missed D.O., Chanyeol and Suho. They would have teased you big time." I wave my hand to tell him to drop it. "When?" I ask again. "Tommrow. At lunch. But I want to be alone with her." I smile. "Okay. I can make that happen." Baekyhun patted my shoulder. "Thanks." He said and left. I sat down on the floor in exhaustion. Never... Have I ever... Run out of a bathroom with that much speed... "You okay?" I heard a certain deep voice say. My stomach did a flip. I look up. "Sure." I grab his hand. He pulls me up. He pulls me into a hug, he hugs my waist. "Uuummm." I say awkwardly.