The Valentines Day Plan

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

I am sssssoooo sorry for not updating... Finals are coiming up.... *hides under a rock* so when that is over, I hope I will be able to write more. I have been though a lot of stress, but I will try to update when I can. I trully love writing this story. It is almost like it has a part of me. I am glad many of you enjoy it, I at least hope you all do. So, its early for Valentines Day but eh what the heck why not. And Kai's Birthday is coming up!!! I am happy for D.O. and Kai sharing their birthday, its so sweet. :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Soon it was last period, band. I grabbed D.O.'s arm after we finished the practice. I dragged him to a corner and asked in a hushed, devious tone, "So. What plans should we do for Valentines Day? What does Kai find random and weird? Like something really messed up." D.O. smirked, "Oh well.. just get him a big book because he can be lazy." I made a face and tugged his sleeve, "Nooo that isn't it! Maybe something really childish?" D.O. looked amused and patted my head. "That sounds perfect. Oh and don't forget the tears." He winked. We fist bumped. "My bad twin, YOU, are amzing." D.O. grinned proudly and said in an arrogant manner, "Why yes I am."

    The bell then rang, I ran outside to find the girls, to tell them the plan. Kai saw me running and tried to follow me, I gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I will talk to you later ok? Ok. Bye!" I then ran off without letting him say anything. I gave a last wave to the others before I broke into a sprint. I soon collided with Anne, Abby and Cassie. "Whoa whoa slow down!" Abby exclaimed. I grinned and said in between breaths, "I got a plan!" This got their attention. "What did you think of?"

   We all went into my dorm room to talk about it, we sat in a circle. "Ok so heres the plan. We give them something really childish. Anything little boys want and stuff like that. Maybe even some chocolates but still, give them the childish things first." Anne laughed, "You all know Sehun. He would love it.." I smirked, "Then get him underwear." Anne's face turned red, "No! I am NOT giving him that!" Abby, Cassie and I chuckled. "Ok ok soo then give him a bib that says 'I am a dinosaur' for his height." Cassie rolled her eyes and said, "No! That is for Chanyeol." We all giggled. "Ok then I shall give Chanyeol a bib and hhmm Suho I'll just give him socks, Sehun a rattle and Kai a..." I tapped my lip in thought, I then brightened, "A comic book!" Abby, Cassie and Anne blinked at me. "Guys like comic books though." I smirked, "Yeah but what if he doesn't? Then I could just change it up." we all laughed and they nodded in approval.

 

Kai's POV

  I wonder what Diana is going to get me... I sighed as I laid on my bed. I frowned. Will she give me chocolate? A hug? A kiss? I wonder... A book? I shook my head and mumbled, "Why didn't Diana want to stay with me? She..just ran off.." I then remembered D.O. smirking, I rubbed my temples and thought, What was that about anyway? Hmm.. I got up and decided to get ready for bed, since I had no homework tonight. I got into my sweats and brushed my teeth. I then laid back down, still thinking. I groaned and rolled in my covers. I closed my eyes but could not go to sleep. I looked at my clock and it was 8:30. I groaned again and kicked the covers off, "I wanna know!" I grabbed the phone and dialed Diana's number.

  She answered in the third ring, sounding surprised, yet amused. "Hello?" "Hey." I then realized how weird my voice sounded. I cleared my throat, making Diana giggle. "Restless huh?" I huffed. "What are you going to get me?" I asked gruffly. "Not telling~" She sang. My heart started beating quickly at that. So cute.. "Tell me!" I whined like a child, making Diana laugh. "Nope. You will find out later~" "Come on Diana please!" I begged. "Then what is the point of Valentines Day huh? Wait." "But I don't wanna!" I said cutely. I heard her groan. "Don't you dare act cute." I smirked. "Diana~ Tell me" I continued with my cute act. "If you keep acting cute, I will hang up." She threatened. "If you do, I can continue tomorrow~" "No." Was all she said. I laughed, "Well too bad because that is how I will be tomorrow." "I will run away from you then." I grinned, "I love it when you are stubborn." "Good. Because you won't catch me." "I already have." I said confidently. Diana laughed loudly into the phone. "Mushy weirdo." "Ah ha! I was right~ You are mine." Diana sighed, "Good night Kai." I grinned, "And I am yours, you know that right?" "Yes." I heard her whisper. My grin grew so big that my cheeks hurt. "Good night jagiya." Diana coughed, "Good night, Kai." She then hung up. The smile never left my face when I finally drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you all like Kai's kinda cute side? I just decided to add that and Valentines Day will be very different, believe me.   xD   Enjoy!!

  So cute!!   

I wish them an amazing birthday and many love and presents  xD  If only we could give them birthday hugs huh?  ;)