Just this once?

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

   Soon it was 6th period. I ran out of my 5th period and got to the band room. Right then I was tackled with a hug. “Chanyeol!” I whine. “Get off.” Chanyeol then kissed my temple. “I was worried about you!” He roared. I giggled and shook  my head. I was then surrounded. D.O., Sehun, Chanyeol, and Suho started asking a million questions. Baekhyun then stood beside me.

  “Guys shut up! Diana’s y mom was here. That is all.” The three of them stared at Baekhyun. Sehun was the first to speak up. “H-hyung? D-did you just swear?!” Baekhyun grinned. “I did didn’t I.” I laughed and side hugged him. “Baekhyun was a miracle when my mom was there. She left a while after lunch.” I grinned. “I get to stay!” Chanyeol frowned. “She was going to make you leave? Where?” All the guys looked at me, giving me their full attention. I sighed.  “She wanted me to move back with her to the U.S.” Chanyeol gasped then picked me up, twirling me. I yelp.

    Chanyeol puts me down then just hugs me tightly, his arms surrounding my waist. “I hope you never leave.” Chanyeol whispers, his hot breath tickled my neck. I blush lightly. “I’m not going anywhere giant.” Chanyeol rests his head on mine. “Good. I still have a lot of things to do.” I look up at him in confusion. He just smiles and then let’s go of me. I cough awkwardly. Right then another person hugged me. I smiled and full heartily hugged him back. “Hey Sehunnie.” I said full of affection.

   He let me go with a pout. “I’m glad you are not gone noona.” I messed his hair with a grin. “Me too. I would have missed you all so much.” Suho came up and pulled me into a gentle hug. "I am glad as well that you are not gone, Diana. You would have been terribly missed." i giggle. "Why thank you kind sir." I said back formally. Suho grins. D.O. walked up and hugged me tightly. "Bad twin! You-are-squishing-me." D.O. laughed and pokes my forehead. I whine. "Meanie." I say childishly as I rub my forehead. The guys laugh. "So. Are we going to practice soon? I need to play the piano." They nodded and called the other people who are with us into the other room. When I first sat down I quickly played a dark song that I used to play a lot when I was upset. I grinned at my work after I finished. Everyone stared at me. Gun-woo stepped forward. "Want me to play today?" I shake my head and smile. "No thank you. I can do it."

   Gun-woo nodded and gazed at my face. "Ok." He then went to go stand with the singers. We all practiced for 15 minutes and it all sounded perfect. Suho clapped his hands. "Ok everyone! Christmas is in about 3 weeks! Get ready for a whole bunch of Christmas songs we must learn again from when we were children. You all excited?" Everyone cheered, as did I. I grinned. Christmas! It has come by so quickly! I am so excited! Oh my I must get a little tree for my dorm! And make cookies! Butter cookies, ginger bread, suger cookies and fudge! Mmmmm~ I was left in a daze until Gun-woo shook me. "Yah Diana~ Wake up~" he sang with his beautiful voice. I looked up at him and blushed when i realized how close he was. "Oopps. Was thinking about Christmas." I smiled. Gun-woo did not move an inch away from my face. "Yeah. What do you want from Christmas?" He asked softly. I shrugged. "I am not sure yet. I don't need much." 

  Gun-woo smiled. "I see. I wish I had a Christmas present. I tilted my head slightly. "What would that be?" Gun-woo leaned closer. "A kiss~" He whispered softly. He closed his eyes and brushed his lips against mine and I in a breath. "Gun-woo we can't." I whispered. Gun-woo's eyes cracked open. "May I? Just this once?" I blinked. "Maybe if I no longer have a boyfriend." Gun-woo leaned aay slowly and then scoffed. "Like that will ever happen..." I blink. "Well I would not leave Kai like that or cheat.." Gun-woo looked at me in surprise. "You don't realize how many guys like you, do you?" He asked softly. My eyes went large. Gun-woo sighed. "You also know one of your other friends likes you too right? Chanyeol." I gasp. "No he does not! He is just a friend! Like my brother!" Gun-woo softly smiled. "I love your innocence. But he does.." Gun-woo stood up, and walked to the door. I then noticed everyone left except for me and him. He then turned around. "And Diana?" I looked up at him. He smirked. "I WILL find an excuse to kiss you." He winked then walked out the door.

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

Hehehe I hope you guys liked it! I am terribly sorry for these stupid small updates.. It makes me feel like a terrible author. CHRISTMAS IS UPON US SOON!!!!!!! EEEEPPPP!!!!!!!  *FANGIRLS* I FREAKIN LOVE CHRISTMAS! WHO ELSE IS EXCITED!? And oohh~ what shall Gun-woo do to get a kiss from Diana? Wwwoo~   and *Gasp!* she just found out full blast that Chanyeol likes her. She thought about it and thought against it. But now, it is all in her face. Kind of literally. Enjoy this!!