Why I No Let Him Kiss Me?!

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

I look at Kai with wide eyes and then I go up to him and grab his shoulders. "What have you done to the real Kai?!" His smirk was gone, replaced with an expression that said, 'What the hell are you talking about?'. "Where is the sweet, shy Kai that I know!?" I playfully dememanded. Kai smirked again. "You know you love this new me." I lightly slap him as I smile. "Silly Kai." I grab his arm and lead him back to the lunch room. Kai chuckled as I dragged him though the corridor. Kai then jerked his hand and pulled me into his chest. "But I wanna be alone with you." he said his voice husky. God his voice sounds so hot. I felt myself blush. "What about the puppy couple?" I whisper softly. Kai smiled and replied, "They have each other." He started to lean in. Oh gosh not again! He said I was safe! Liar!! "You said I was safe." I said accusingly but softly. Why does he make me feel weak to my knees!? He smirked. Even his smirk is hot.. I gulp, waiting for his answer. He leaned in more. A few inches away. "You were safe then." He said husky again. I get goosebumps. Oh gosh please no no... no.. I gulped. I gotta find a way out. When is the bell gonna ring?! A idea popped into my head. I tried not to smirk to give it a dead give away. I looked into his eyes, trying to give him a cute, innocent look. Kai smiled and cupped my cheek. He closed his eyes as he got closer. Peaceful. I have to poke him and ruin it. I then take that oppritunity to poke him in the ribs. He jerked away to grab my hand as he yelped. I then ran. Even as I was running I couldn't stop laughing. I turned my head to see if he was following. He was just standing there, watching me in shock. I yell, "Well? Are you gonna come get me or eat a few flys with your mouth open?" Kai then starts running toward me with full speed. Crap! He is fast! I smirk. But not as fast as me. Heck, I even got a head start.

Kai's POV:

Why won't she let me kiss her?! I just stared at her as she ran away from me. She looked back at me. She is so beautiful. Even with make up on. Her lips stand out so much with that lipstick. "Well? Are you gonna come and get me or eat a few flys with your mouth open?" She said playfully. I close my mouth quickly. When I get you, I am gonna kiss you for sure. I then run full speed after her. Both to impress her and to kiss her. For a second she looked scared but then I saw her smirk. What is she smirking about?! Do I look weird running? I see her running to the lunch room with such speed. I thought I was the show off. I smirk. I pick up my speed. I see her slow down when she reaches the door into a jog. I take that chance. I then grab her by the waist then i pick her up. I then run into a corner so we wound't be bothered. I got a glimpse of Chanyeol smiling at Diana when she almost walked in. I scowl. I felt a little jealousy. She let him touch ger and not me... He got to hold her first.... I hear Diana playfully sheirking. I chuckle. I kiss her on the cheek, "Calm down, Diana." I saw her cheeks turn more pink. She tried harder to get out of my grasp. I found hallway that was empty. I set her down. "Butthead." I heard her mutter. I chuckled. I grab her waist again and pull her close. She rested her head on my chest. My heart was already pounding. Now it was like a loudspeaker. I know she heard because I felt her smile. I kiss her head. I felt her exhale. She relaxed. "Kai?" She said softly. I couldn't help but smile. "Mhm?" I felt her smile again. "You know you can't kiss me yet." I huff out of frustration. Why not?! I want to shout. "Why?" I ask. I tried not to sound bitter or mad. 'Because you have known me for two days, smart one." She added 'Smart one' playfully. I lightly chuckle. i relax. At least I can hold her... "Then when?" I ask softly. I could tell she was thinking because she didn't respond quickly. "I don't know yet. Later. Just not this week. We should get to know each other better." At least she said never.. or that she'd rather be with that Gun-Woo guy. I swear. If Suho, D.O., Baekyhun and Chanyeol find it funny to sit them together on that freaking piano I will show them my fury. I didn't know I was scowling until I felt Diana touch my face. I looked down at her, She looked concerned. "Whats wrong?" I cough. "I was thinking that if Suho thought it was funny to sit you and Gun-Woo together on the piano that I would go after him." Diana chuckled. Her hand didn't leave my face. "Don't worry. I'm sure they wouldn't." She said it as if she knew the future. So sure. You never truly know with Suho-hyung.. I see her looking at my lips. I smirk. She wants to kiss me. I knew it. I lift her face up to fully meet my gaze. Beautiful green eyes. So bright. Her lips parted. I lean down to finally kiss her. Please let me, Diana. Right when I was about to kiss her I heard someone down the hallway yell, "Hey Kai! Kai! I need your help! Quickly!" Chanyeol!! I thought angerly.

Diana's POV:

I was going to finally let him kiss me... Finally! I then heard Chanyeol yell, "Hey, Kai! Kai! I need your help! Quickly!" I looked up at Kai and saw a flash of anger in his eyes. I heard Chanyeol run up to meet us. I felt Kai's arms around me tighten. Hes still jealous at Chanyeol. oh gosh I now wanna shrink and dissapper. Chanyeol looked at Kai holding me. He smiled. "Did I just ruin the moment?" I laughed. "No you didn't. Its fine. What do you need help with?" Chnayeol smiles widly. "The puppy couple can't seperate themselves." I get out of Kai's grip and run down the hallway. I wanted to giggle and cheer the whole way there. I then saw Abby and Baekyhun hugging and it looked like they did not want to let go of each other. I smile widely. "I leave and you both get so clingy." Abby looks up at me, blushing. "Where is Cassie and Suho?" They werent at the table with Sehun or D.O. I walk up to Sehun. I mess up his hair. "Hey Sehunnie." Sehun beamed at me. "Hi, Noona." I turn to D.O. "Hey bad twin." D.O. beams also, "Hey Bad twin. Soo~ What happened?" I narrow my eyes at him. "Yeah Noona. I wanna know too!" Sehun tugged my arm and pouted. "Please noona!" I sigh. Why does he have to be so adorible.. "Nothing really happened. Kai tried to kiss me but I didn't let him, yet." D.O.'s head went straight up and looked at me in the eyes, away from his lunch. "Yet huh~?" I playfully shove him. "Shut up. When you get a girlfriend I will make fun of you non-stop." D.O. chuckled. "Not likely." I look around. I saw some girls staring dreamily at him. "You've got to be kidding. About a quarter of the girls in here are staring at you D.O.!" D.O. chuckled. "Oh shoot you just called me by my name instead of Bad Twin I'm in serious trouble." I put my hands on my hips. "Yes, you are." I say a bit stern. D.O. laughed. I roll my eyes. "You could date any of these girls." This made D.O. almost fall out of his chair from laughing. "Hell no. They just like me for my 'looks'." I roll my eyes again. I sit down next to him with made me get glares by some girls. "You see that, girls got jealous and mad I'm sitting next to you!" D.O. shook his head. "Still. They like looks than personality." I shove him lightly. "You never know." Kai and Chnayeol came into the lunch room finally. Kai sat by me and wrapped his arms around me. "Hey." he breathed into my neck. I got shivers down my spine. "Hey." I said weakly. D.O. heard and snickered. I wacked him in the chest. "Oh shush it. Go get yourself a girl friend." D.O. blushed. Kai joined in. "Yeah D.O., go get a nice girl friend; like I did." Kai held me tighter and kissed my cheek. I felt eyes burning a hole though my head. I blush. "Girl friend?" Asked D.O., Sehun, and Chanyeol in unison.