Giggles

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

i told her everything. How it felt, how it started and jus plain everything. I've never told anyone anything like this before. It was foreign to me, but I liked it. Abby and me kept giggling everytime she asked me to describe or when I'd stop to take a breath. Chanyeol watched me even though Baekyhun kept trying to talk to him but was failing. Baekyhun kept looking around, bored. After I finished telling Abby everything she squealed once more, hugged me, and whispered to me, "Glad you had an amazing kiss." I smile. "Oh yeah? What about you and your suger lips over there huh?" She looked at me, slightly gaped open. Gladly we were speaking in english so no one understood. "I-it well.." I laughed. "I can tell you were enjoying it. Was that your guy's first make out session?" I winked. Abby lightly laughed while her cheeks turned crimison. "Yeah it was. It was really nice. I-i actually.. sat on his LAP." I almost fell over laughing again. I have never laughed like this in my life. I squeeze her shoulder. "It was sweet and very hilarious." Abby made a face at me. I smile. "Lets go back to the guys. Your boyfriend looks bored and the giant is watching me like a hawk." Abby grabbed my arm. "You sure he doesn't like you?" I scowel at her. "You've got to be serious. He is like a brother to me." Abby shrugged but didn't look satisfied. "Suuuure." she then let me go. What the hell? No way. Chanyeol wouldnt like me in that way. I'm dating Kai for crying out loud. We walked back to the table. "Ready to go?" I asked them back in Korean. They got up to go.