My Lover? #2

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

   I laugh at Chanyeol's eagerness. Dang. He really is going along with this. I evily smile with Chanyeol. "Ok. So hold me around the waist as we walk to a table." I direct him. Chanyeol did what he was told. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kai set his jaw tightly out of anger and jealousy. "Hold me tighter." I whisper. I tried to control my laughter. "Control yourself." Chanyeol whispered. His lips were close to my ear. I almost shivered. He was very warm. I look at my food to hide my blush. Chicken, an apple and milk. I'm hungery. I thought. I felt Chanyeol guiding me to a table, I look up and I find Abby and Baekyhun holding hands. I smiled. I caught Abby's eye and she gave me a smile and a thumbs up. Oh you sly dog you are. I smile and wink at her. Abby nods her head at chanyeol who was holding me. I mouth in english, "Trying to make Kai jealous for fun." she burst out laughing. Baekyhun just looked at her strangly then pinched her cheeks. She squealed and held onto his hands as she took them off her face. She was blushing, even though her cheeks were pink from him pinching her cheeks. I laughed. Sehun, D.O. , and Suho came forward finally. D.O. looked at me and Chanyeol in a weird way. He pointed at the two of us. I blushed and Chanyeol nuzzled my neck. I shuddered. My eyes went huge out of shock.That was random. I saw Kai come forward. He grabbed me out of Chanyeol's grasp and put me into his. "Whoa! Two lovers over here you got don't you, Diana." Said D.O. teasing. I gulped. I looked up into Kai's eyes. His dark eyes looked like they were on fire. "K-Kai." I said softly. Kai softened a little. He put his lips next to my ear and whispered in a deep voice, "Don't mess with me like that again." He took a deep breath and added a bit like pleading, "Please." He let go of me. I gulped. Everybody sat down. I was left standing. I felt all the color leave my face. Cassie came over to me and saw the look on my face. She came over and hugged me to hide it. She even pinched my cheeks to get some of my color back. "Thanks." I mumbled. Before i took a seat in between Abby and her. "Your welcome." she said in english. I decided to tell her. I whispered to her, in english so no one else but abby and her understood, "Kai kinda pleaded for me to stop trying to make him jealous and..." I trailed off. I looked at my hands and cracked my knuckles. 

   "He knew..." I added. Cassie patted me on my back. Sehun watched me. 'Whats wrong Noona?" He asked, like an adorible baby. I smiled at him and say back in the voice I use for babies, "Nothing little Sehunnie." I stand up and lean over the table to pinch Sehun's cheeks. "Adorible." I murmered to him as he blushed. Everyone around the table laughed. I looked at Kai. He looked a little down too. I decided to lightly kick him in the shin. He looked up abruptly when I kicked him. He narrowed his eyes at me. I playfully smiled at him. He smirked and we started playing footsy like we were in 2nd grade. Soon enough everybody joined in. I started kicking Sehun and whenever I'd kick Baekyhun or Abby they would playfully whimper. After awhile I said to them, "Come on , Puppy Couple! Play!" Everyone burst out laughing. Suho then asked me, "Wait. How did you know Baekyhun whimpers like a dog in his sleep?" Abby, Cassie, and me burst out laughing. The boys all looked at us with curiousity but were still smiling humorusly. "No I certainly did not. I just called them that because everytime I'd lightly kicked them they would whimper like puppies." I then say dramaticly announce, "AND THEREFORE THEY ARE BESTOED THE NAME THE PUPPY COUPLE!" This made everyone who heard fall into deep laughter. D.O., Suho and Chanyeol high fived me. I looked at the puppy couple. I smile playfully at them. They were both blushing fiercly. My smile turns into a smirk. Abby then says that surprises me, "When you get a boyfriend, I am so gonna make an embarressing nick name for you two." I look at her in bewilderment. I look a sip of my milk. Chanyeol comes over and drages his arm around my shoulders. "Dont talk to my girl like that." I almost chocked on the milk I was drinking. All the guys looked at me. chanyeol had a smug look on his face. I cough and try to think striaght. I take off Chanyeol's arm off of me and I look straight at Kai. He looked almost hurt. "Nothing is going on." I then looked at all of their faces. "Nothing." I say again. I look at Chanyeol. I softened. I whisper to him softly, "Pabo.." he smiled and whispered back, "Only for you." I rolled my eyes playfully and turned away to eat my food. I felt someone kick me from under the table. I looke up at Kai. He mouths, "Can we talk alone?" I nod. I nodes his head to the exit. I huff and hurry to eat my chicken and chug my milk. I toss Abby my apple and I tell the others Kai and me will be back. I was reluctant to go with him. Before I left Sehun grabbed my hand. "Whats wrong, Noona?" I smile sweetly at him and lightly pat him in the head. "Nothing much Sehunnie. I'll be back." When Kai and me leave the lunch room, I have no choice but to follow him. He led me to a hallway and turned into a corner. He tugged me inside it with him. He then hugged me, tightly. I felt his lips brush against my cheek. "Diana you totally kill me." Kai then kissed me on the side of my mouth. My god Kai just kiss me. Wait, what did I just think?! No he cant kiss me! We just met! Too soon! No no no no! Kai started to lean in and kiss me. I could tell he was shy. He was blushing like crazy and his smile said it all. I could tell he is being daring and bold just for me. My heart melts a little. Hes being less shy because of me. Hes trying to prove himself. my heart melts a little again. My heart has been beating. Boom, boom. Boom, boom. Boom, boom.

   Kiss me. Kiss me. Kiss me. I mentaly screamed. I then murmered, "Kai. I-" "Ssshhh." He rested his forhead against mine. I gulped. "I-I." He got even closer to me. He was staring at my really pink lips from the lip gloss. I mentaly slapped myself. WHY DID I DRESS THIS WAY TODAY!? UGH IM SUCH A PABO!  "Kai.." I said weakly. Oh gosh I just want him to kiss me. "Hhmm." Kai said as he closed his eyes as out lips almost met. A few more centimeters apart. "We-We cant.. Its-its my second day and I-" Kai backed up abruptly. He looked mad. I was already blushing from him being so close. Now that he was gone I felt cold. "But you like Gun-woo." He said darkly. I panicked. "No!! I admit.. I find him attractive but I... I like you but I... Its my second day here! We can't just kiss..." Kai still looked angery. His hands were formed into fists. I actually wanted to cry. "Please don't be mad." I looked down to the floor. I heard Kai huff in frustration and I heard him walk toward me and them felt him hug me. "God please don't cry." I tried to stop crying but ended up chocking. I coughed to try and make it stop. I felt him tilt my chin up. I looked up into his eyes. I still saw hurt in his eyes but his fury was gone. That made me want to cry more. Why am I crying like a freaking baby?! I mentally kicked myself. "Just let me kiss you." Kai said in a deep, rich voice. Kiss me. Oh gosh Kai just kiss me. Kai tiled my head higher to get a better look at my face. he wiped the tears from under my eyes with his thumb. So this is what its like to have a good boyfriend...  I never had a good one.. He leaned in more and pressed me against him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Kai smiled shyly and was centimeters from my lips. Right when he was about to kiss me I turned my neck so he kissed my cheek. It took Kai a second to realize he was kissing my cheek. He gave me a bewildered look and said dissappointedm "Really, Diana?" I laughed and said, "Yeah really. Not yet ok?" Kai's shoulder deflatted with defeat. "Your safe." He then looked up at me with a smirk on his face and an evil gleam in his eyes. "For now."