Halloween~ #3

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

   Abby and Baekyhun were still kissing. Cassie and Suho were all whispering in eachothers ears and blushing everytime. And Sehun was looking around to Anne franticly. Chanyeol and me were just bored. Canyeol then wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "So. What is YOUR costume?" I smiled. "You will see later." I sing songed. Chanyeol laughed and looked at my trench coat. "Can you give me a hint?" I look away from him and rest my pointer finger on my chin. "Hmm. Powerful. Scary. And bad ." I then turned to him to see his reaction. Chanyeol was blankly staring at me, then shrugged. "What so your are just you for Halloween?" Chanyeol and I bursted into laughter and I smacked his arm. "Ouuch.. That hurt." He took his arm away from me and rubbed his arm. Im smirked. "You desverved it you giant." Chanyeol smirked. He then wrapped his arm around my shoulders again and pulled me close. "What are you doig, Giant?" I asked. Chanyeol rested his head on top of mine. "Nothing." He said innocently. I playfully shoved him away. Kai then walked in. He looked over and smiled at me. He then walked over. He looks so.....hot. I gulped. Kai then caem closer and bended down on one knee in front of me. I gulped again. What is he doing?! He said in a husky voice, "Would you, Diana, like to go to the dance with me tonight?" My eyes went wide. Theres a dance?! I looked at Kai and smiled. "Close your eyes." I said softly. Kai looked at me with questioning in his eyes but closed his eyes anyways. I then put my lips near his eear and whispered, "You wanted to see my costume right? I'll show you now." Kai smiled and nodded. I looked over at the table and they were all watching me. I mouthed to Cassie and Abby, "I'm gonna show them my costume." Their eyes gleamed with excitment and nodded. I stood up and then untied my coat. Before I fully showed my costume I looekd at everyone at the table. Anne wasent even here yet.

    Then i heard someone say, "Hey! Oh~ Diana! Your gonna show them finally?" Us girls giggled. All the boys looked around at each other in confussion. Kai even opened his eyes. "Close your eyes." I said again. I looked over at the table again. Anne took a seat next to Sehun, who was holding her hand. All the other guys were looking at me, raising an eye brow. Chanyeol looked at my trench coat with interest. I then took off the coat and set it on the table. I heard someone squiek. i then told Kai, "Open your eyes." I whispered. Kai opened his eyes and stared at me with his mouth slightly open. Kai then stood up with me and took my hand. "Looks like I fell for a Goddess." He said, his voice still husky. I blushed. Kai kissed the edge of my mouth. "Lets sit down." I sad casualy and took my seat again next to Chanyeol. Chanyeol was still staring at me with wide eyes. "Yes Chanyeol?" Chanyeol quickly looked at the floor and coughed. I then lookedat the other boys. D.O. was still staring at me with interest. The two other couples went back to being well, couples. And Sehun and Anne were chatting. Sehun was listening to Anne. He was smiling at her. i smiled at the someday couple. Ask her out already Sehunnie. I then turned to D.O., "Bad twin, why are you staring at me like that?" D.O. looked like he was chocking on a watermelon. "N-nothing." He said his voice high. I scoweled and looked at Kai. He was also staring at me. He was also looking at my legs. I smirked. "Kai?" Kai looked up at my face. "Yeah?" I smiled. "Yes I will go to the dance with you." Kai grinned and leaned over. He gave me a little peck on the lips since he was on the other side of the table. The Giant and The Bad Twin were still staring. I huffed, annoyed. "I swear guys... Get girlfriends. Love sick boys aren't you." They both blushed and kai narrowed his eyes at them. D.O. put his hands up in surrender. "I don't like her that way gez Kai. Don't kill me or I won't make any of my special Halloween cupcakes this year."

    Kai's eyes went wide in alarm. "No! You must! I'd die without them!" D.O. crossed his arms and huffed. "No. Go kiss your Goddess girlfriend." He then stuck his tounge out at him. All of us laughed but Kai. He playfully sniffled. "D.O.!! I want my cupckaes!" D.O. shook his head. "You aren't Sehun. It won't work." Kai smirked and then crawled over to D.O. on his knees. I fell into so much laughter that my head rested on Chanyeol's shoulder. "Pppllleeeaaassseee D.O.!! I'll die! Please please please please!!" Kai begged with wide eyes. Everyones eyes in the lunch room was watching Kai and D.O. D.O. whispered sternly, "Kai. You are making a scene." Kai then wailed like Sehun, "But I want my cupcakes!!" D.O. grabbed his hair frustrated and yelled, "Alright! Alright I'll make you the damn cupcakes!" Kai jumped up to his feet and clapped like a little girl. "Yay!!" Then sat back down, returning into himself again. D.O. glared at him. Then looked at Sehun. "Did you give this guy lessons?!" Sehun looked away from Anne and shook his head, frowning. I looked over at Kai. He looked at me and smirked, but then he scowled. I then realized I still had my head on Chanyeol's shoulder, and Chanyeol had his arm around me. When did this happen? i then got away from Chanyeol. The bell then rang. My stomach grumbled. I groaned. I didn't eat! D.O. came over and gave me a cup cake. I looked up at him surprised. He winked then left. I smirked. Better hide this from Kai. I then took a big bite. I looked around and didn't see Kai. Everyone else left without saying bye. Oh well.... I started walking to class eatting my cupcake until I found a pair of arms surround my waist. "You get a little purple iceing on your lips." Kai commented. I chuckled. "Thats nice." I then tried to walk as Kai was still holding me. People were looking at us strangly. When I finally made it to class Kai came in front of me. I finished my cupcake. Before I could the iceing off my lips, Kai's lips were on mine. I backed up in surprise. Kai then pulled my back in and kissed me deeply. I pushed him away playfully. Kai had iceing on his lips. He his lips and smiled. I chuckled. "I could have just wipped the iceing off my lips you know." Kai smirked. "I know." I wipped my lips and said, "See you later Prince Charming." He bowed. "Any time Diana." I smiled and walked into class.