Over

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

Omg omg omg this is the 55th Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omfg I CANNOT believe that I have written this much!  :D  *pats self on the back* I hope you guys have enjoyed this story. Since this is the 55th Chapter, ME SHALL SPAM WITH PICTURES OF THE EXO-K MEMBERS!!  ;)  Get the EXO-K feels~  

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

     I silently giggled. Abby was still on top of Baekyhun.  The principal then cleared and giggled. "Yah, Abby calm your needs and get off my nephew please." She said teasingly.  Abby gasped, blushed then got off of Baekyhun without another word. She then ran to me and hid behind me, clinging to me. I grinned, knowing she was red in the face. So was Baekyhun. "Aunty!" He whined. "You're embarrassing me!" The principle grinned.  “But honey, that is my job.” She winked. I grinned and we shared a look. “I KNEW I had a reason to like you.” She tilted her head back and laughed. I smirked and Kai came over, wrapping his arms around my waist. “Diana~” He whispered to me sweetly. I was slightly dazed. “Hhmm?” Kai smiles. “I’m glad you are being able to stay.” I smile softly and turn around, gazing in his eyes. “Me too.” I said lovingly and softly. Kai grinned and brushed his palm across my cheek and put a strand of hair behind my ear, leaning closer.

    I blushed, bashful since my dad is seeing me all sappy and acting in a romantic way with a guy for the first time. I mean, my dad was used to the guys making moves on me, but me wanting it and loving it, is different. Kai placed his lips on mine and kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed him back. Warmth spread thorough my body. I won. I beat my mother. I did it for my friends, my new life here, and.. Kai. My happiness. Kai holds onto my waist tightly and brings me closer, making the kiss deeper.  I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was just melting into the kiss. This is an amazing day. Took about an hour but made it through..  I hear my dad clear his throat. I felt my whole body turn hot from embarrassment. I turned to my dad, who had his arms crossed and a raised eye brow. I blush even more and hide my face with my hands. Kai still holds onto my waist. I peeked at Kai who was also blushing. He looks so cute when he blushes. I mused in my mind. 

   My dad walked over and grasped my hand, pulling me away from Kai. “You know, sweetheart, you should be going to class.” I blinked then gasped. “That’s right! Lunch ended a while ago!” My dad grinned proudly. “I am impressed Diana.” I blushed lightly from his praise. I hug him and kiss his cheek tenderly. “I love you daddy.” I whisper to him sweetly. My dad grins and kisses my temple.  (A/N: The color Blue is Diana’s dad’s thinking. ) She has changed so much. No fights, no complaints and she is even showing emotion. My chest swelled with pride. I have never seen her get this close to a boy before. The closest was that boy now.. what was his name? Pah that doesn’t matter. She is happy with that boy Kai and So am I. He seems to care about my daughter. Or at least he BETTER. I soften when Diana kissed me on the cheek. I have missed her terribly.

  Even the guys from work have missed her. Working in the military is pretty tough and Diana never minded to come to work with me. Helped me engineer the helicopters and cars and learned a few things of military history. Plus guns. I smile at the memory when Diana and I had our first full conversation of just guns. One of the last times I felt pride in being her father. I have always believed she wasn’t bitter in and out, unlike her mother.. “Dad?” I look up at my beautiful daughter again. “Yes, sweetheart?” She grins and hugs me again. “How long are you going to be here?” she asks while still hugging me. “Tonight then I will leave in the morning.” I reply. She looks up at me, smiling. “Can we hang out together after school?” I smile at her and tap her nose. “Yes we can. Ice cream and rent a movie like old times?” She gives me a stern look. “Action right?” I smirk. “Honey, what ELSE would I choose.” She smirked back at me. Another family relation me and my daughter shared besides our eyes, kind personality and our fierce features. “Good.” She kissed me on the cheek again. “Bye dad!” She called. She waved at her friends. “See you on the other side~” She said to them. They smiled and waved. She turned to Kai. Maybe I should watch that kid closely. He seems a bit.. touchy..

   I turn to look at Kai. I blow him a playful kiss. Kai sticks his arm out and pretends to catch it and brings it to his lips. When he drops his hand, he gives me a playful smirk. I wink. I turn to Buzz and the principle and bow. “I am sorry for what happened today. I hope you both have a nice day.” They bow back to me. “It’s alright, kid. You got a tough mom.”  I smirk. “Ha thanks Buzz for the update.” Buzz laughs and the principle just smiles. The principle then gives me a sheet to give the teacher as an excuse to be late. I wave again and then run to my next class, even though there was 10 minutes of that class left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXO PICTURES!!!!!!!