To The Park!

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

Hey everyone!! So I wrote a Chanyeol Fan Fic and soo heres the link. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/314047/soccer-or-love-romance-sports-chanyeol I hope you guys will like it. So far kinda one chapter but I will write more later. Ugh so many stories in my head... I want to write so much that my head might explode. I must make the Kris fan fic sometime before I lose it!! So if any of you love Kris then hopefully You'll check out that story that will be created in the future.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I finally got dressed. Today I wore my jean shorts, a bright yellow t-shirt, and my white Nikes. I tied my hair into a loose pony-tail and got on eye liner. I then opened the door. 

  

I then realized how amazing and hot he looked with his bed head.  I then noticed what he was wearing also. He wore a plain white fitting shirt with his plain jeans. It was plain but also y at the same time. I didn't know I was staring until Kai started laughing. I narrowed my eyes at him. "What?" I snapped. Kai smirked and walked over to me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close. "You like what you see?" I blushed and stuttered, "I d-don't know what you are t-talking about.." I then pushed him away and walked to re-tie my shoes. Anything else, just look away from him and his cocky smile. Kai kneeled next to me and whispered to me, still arrogant, "Your shoe was already tied last time I checked." I flushed at how close he was. "I just wanted to make sure it was tied tightly." I growled. I saw Kai grin out of the corner of my eye. He hugged my by the waist and pulled me into his lap as we sat on the floor. "Mine." He whispered to me in a husky voice yet again. I tried to get out of his grip. He didn't budge. Where is my strength?! I could easily get out of this!! Why can I not now? But a little voice in my head told me, Maybe its because you don't want to get out? I mentally slapped myself. I looked at the clock and it was 11:48 AM. I knew everyone would be coming soon, Maybe even now. The door was still open. "Kai. The door is still open." I said urgently. I heard Kai chuckle. "And?" I growled. Kai! You cocky b@stard! "Can you close the door?" Kai must have taken it the wrong way since he grinned. "Oh? More alone time?" Before i could answer he got up and closed the door. He then sat me back on his lap. I sighed, frustrated. Kai started to kiss my neck. "Are you KIDDING me right now?" Kai looked up and frowned. "What?" He asked innocently. I scoffed. "Everybody will be here in like 5 minutes." I look at the clock. It was 11:58 AM. "Even better. In like a minute or two. And yet you want to start kissing me now?" Kai shrugged. "Why not? You were staring at me earlier and so I thought you liked what you saw." He winked. I face palmed myself. "Where is the sweet Kai when you need him." I muttered. Kai nuzzled my shoulder. "Right here." He murmured. "Freaking bipolar." I muttered also. Kai chuckled. Right then someone knocked on the door. "Dianaaaaa~!" I laughed and got up. "Coming Giant~!" I said in a sing along voice. I opened the door. The second I did, I was attacked with a bear hug. "Yah! Chanyeol calm down!" I said in between laughs. Chanyeol got off of me and laughed too but his face was red. Abby and Baekhyun then entered, holding hands. I grinned and ran to Abby. I pulled her into a hug. "Abby!!" Abby looked at me in shock. "Where is your wheel chair?!" I grinned. "No need. I am feeling a little better. Pain for me fades easily." I heard Kai make a noise. I turned my head to his direction. "But i thought you said I was the reason I made it go away....?" I warmly smiled and went over to him. I pecked his lips. "You are one of the reasons silly. Calm down ok?" I said in a soothing, sweet tone. 

   Kai grinned and kissed my cheek. Anne and Sehun then walked in together. Aww they look so cute! Anne frowned when she saw me standing up and not in a wheel chair. "Why are you not in your chair?" She asked sternly. I grinned and stuck my tongue out at her. "But i don't wanna~" I said in a childish voice. Anne rolled her eyes. "Oh come on Diana. I already has Sehun who does that. Not you too." Sehun gasped. "I am NOT like that! I am cuter!!" He then smirked and puffed out his chest. "And handsomer too." All of us laughed. D.O. then walked in. I walked away from Kai and attacked D.O. with a hug. "Bad twinnnnn!!!!" I yelled before I crashed into him. D.O. and I almost fell over. We both cracked up. "I can see you are doing better." D.O. pointed out. His face then grew stern. "Right?" I groaned. "Oh come OOONNNN... I don't need another mother shesh!" D.O. then wordlessly hugged me. "My poor little sister!" I chuckled as he my hair. Kai then pulled me away. "Mine." He said it as if he were 5 year old. I scoffed and walked away from him. D.O. and Chanyeol high fived each other and snickered. "Rejected. Again!" Kai shot them a dirty look. "Where is Suho and Cassie?" I asked anyone who was paying attention. Abby then answered, "I just say them before we came up. Probably kissing." I giggled. "Of course they are. Ok lets go. We will meet them down there." Everyone nodded. Kai and Chanyeol at the same time grabbed for my hands. My eyes widened in shock. Abby watched the entire time. The then shifted her attention to Baekhyun who smiled at her sweetly. I walked out the door and everyone followed. I felt a little weird. I didn't know where the park was and yet I was walking in front. I found Cassie and Suho holding onto each other while getting food from a vending machine. "Yah! Suho and Cassie!" They both jumped. "We are going to the park. Come oonn." Cassie got her food and they raced over to us. "Where is your wheel chair?" Asked Cassie and Suho in unison. I groaned. "It died. Now lets go." I said slightly annoyed. Kai grabbed my hand and swung my hand from side to side. He started leaving me to the park. It look us about 20 minutes to find the school's park.

   It was beautiful. There was a large field, about the size of two football fields, there was a wood chip area where the swings were and the playground. I grinned. I then let go of Kai;s hand and ran with all my might to the middle of the field. I felt free and happy. I then felt someone lift me up in the air. I heard someone with a deep voice laugh. I knew it was Chanyeol. I squealed and yelled, "Eeepp I'm flying!!!" I laughed and grinned widely. Chanyeol laughed harder and started spinning in circles. I giggled and continued screaming, "Wwooohhhhhooo!!!!" I felt happy, like a little kid. I haven't been like this since I was little. I have missed this. Chanyeol then put me down. I was dizzy but smiling. I held onto Chanyeol's arm. "Whoa." Chanyeol then wrapped an arm around my waist and held onto me. "You alright?" He asked concerned. I laughed. "I feel free."

 

Abby's POV

I watched as Chanyeol rushed to Diana and lifted her. He looked absolutely content of holding her and making her giggle. I knew from the start he liked her. I looked at Kai who was watching. I think he knows too but does not say anything., his face was unreadable, but you could tell he was not happy by his body language. His arms crossed and feet apart, just watching them. I know Diana is not dense but she sure does act like it. I see Chanyeol put Diana down and he looked quite concerned for a second as Diana gripped onto him. I saw Kai's face harden as Chanyeol placed an arm around Diana's waist. I walked over to him and patted his shoulder. He looked at me, his expression unchanged. "Does she not know?" He asked frustrated. I shrugged. "I think so, but I don;t think she wants to show it so it wouldn't be awkward." Kai nodded. "I am still not happy about it. I mean today I was all giving her kisses and hugging her but no.. She kept pushing away after the kiss or something... And now she is with Chanyeol while he holds onto her WAIST."  Kai fumed. "Its ok, Kai. She is with you and well maybe she isn't used to couple things." Kai scoffed. "She has had boyfriends before that have kissed her so how can she not be used to that?" Kai grumbled. I was about to answer but then Baekhyun noticed Kai's attitude and pulled me away. He whispered hotly in my ear, "Lets go somewhere else." I felt dazed for a second and only nodded. We walked hand in hand by a tree. Baekhyun kissed my hand and gazed at me fondly. "Its so pretty here huh?" I looked around. Flowers everywhere, nice green grass, and the wind was lightly blowing. "Breath-taking." I said in awe. Flower petals were on the ground, I wanted to touch them. We continued to walk around, every now and then Baekhyun would stop to sneak a kiss on the cheek or to show me a flower. WE then walked around a really big tree. There were many roots and I couldn't stop looking up. Trying to see the sun light through the leaves. I then tripped, pulling Baekhyun down with me. I fell onto the soft grass, Baekhyun landed on top of me. I flushed. Baekhyun and I did not move, we just stared at each other. Baekhyun the wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned closer. My eyes fluttered closed. Such a beautiful and romantic place to kiss... I blissfully thought. He then kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck, I then started messing up his hair, kissing him back. The kiss got deeper. Baekhyun broke the kiss for air. Baekhyun storked my cheek. His eyes were gleaming, "You are so beautiful." His voice sounded so soft, so sweet. It made me feel like we were the only people in the world. I pulled him back down for another kiss. I soon broke the kiss and murmured against his lips, "And you are handsome. The handsomest guy I have ever seen. " Baekhyun grinned and leaned in for another kiss. I then heard Cassie calling for me. Baekhyun growled, "She just ruined the moment." He then got up and held his hands out to help me up as well.