Trying to Feel Better

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

  Hey everyone  :(   yesterday when I was about to update a very fluffy and sweet chapter, My computer froze and it was gone.. Today I am going to try and re-write it. I'll try my best to recapture it. I love you guys!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Kai carried me out the door with Abby and Cassie trailing behind us. When we finally made it to the nurses office, Kai walked into the room. When the nurse saw me being carried and badly injured she shot up from her seat. "what happened?!" Kai answered for me, "My girlfriend, Diana, got hurt very badly on the arms, knuckles and hurts very badly on the back so she is unable to move. I had to carry her here to get some help." The nurse looked at Kai and smiled. "Well that was very nice of you. Please set her down on the bed." Kai started walking to the bed to put me down, but i held onto him tightly. "No. Don't go." I begged. Kai lightly smiled and kissed my forehead. "I'll be right here." I gulped and nuzzled my head into his chest. Kai lightly and carefully put me down on the bed. I flinched and groaned. Kai looked at me alarmed. He crouched beside me, "Are you ok?" He pushed a curl out of my face. "I've gotten worse." Kai frowned. "How?" I smiled. "I was mad one day while wrestling and I punched the punching bag to hard that the metal thing at the top broke so the bag fell down and I broke my arm." Kai's eyes went wide but he lightly smirked. "I'm dating a rebel!" I smiled and bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh. He caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. Abby walked up. "You know.. Your lucky me and Cassie didn't attack you." I lightly smiled. Abby smirked. "You still deserve to be attacked though." She winked. i lightly chuckled. Big mistake. I flinched. Abby's smile vanished. Cassie was watching me from where she was sitting outside. Kai looked at me worried. I smiled softly and touched Kai's cheek. He is so cute... So sweet.. "I'm fine. I'll get better." i reassured. Kai kissed my knuckles. "You better. And Diana." We made eye contact. His gaze intense. "Don't be mad anymore. They can't touch you or see you. I'm here."  My heart softened. Abby straightened. "Me too." Cassie then walked in the room. "Me too!" I grinned. "I love you guys." They all smiled. The nurse then walked in. Please don't tell me she has alcohol.. Please please please. She then turned. She held bandages and alcohol! DAMMIT! i cursed in my head. I frowned and squeezed Kai's hand. Kai noticed my grip and kissed my cheek. He whispered to me, "Its going to be ok." I wanted to shake my head stubbornly but I knew if I did, pain would erupt in my back. The nurse walked over. "Ok everyone out. I need to clean and bandage Diana's arms." Kai hung his head. "Ok.." Abby and Cassie walked out. Kai kissed my hand one more time and headed towards the door, before he closed it he looked back at me. Don't go... he then closed the door.

    The nurse then sat down looked at my wounds. "Goodness gracious! How did this happen to you?!" I looked at the floor. "I was mad for a bit, went to the gym and punched the punching bag to hard scrapped my knuckles. My arms I fell a few times off of the tredmil.." The nurse just stares at me with wide eyes. "That also explains the hurt back."and put the alcohol onto a cotton ball. "This will sting a little, but it will kill all the germs so there will be no infection." I nod. She then places the cotton ball on my arms. I clenched my teeth. Ouch! That freaking hurts!!!  "Sorry sweetheart.." She then moved onto my other arm. I bit my lip so hard I could have drawn blood. The nurse looked at me sadly. She then moved into my knuckles. Right when she put it on, I screamed, "OUCH! HOLY SHIZ!" I yelled in English. Abby opened the door and pecked in, frowned deeply. "Are you ok, Diana?" I clenched my teeth. "Mhm." I said. Kai started to close the door again. No no don't go!! I wanted to shout. "Your boyfriend seems to care about you a lot." I smiled a little. "Yeah.. He is really sweet." The nurse smiled. "Lovers gaze is what you two have." I froze at the word "lovers." I coughed. "Lovers Gaze?" The nurse grinned. "Yes. How you two look at each other. You two must have a very nice relationship. Full of love and happiness." I blushed. "B-but me and him are too young for love." The nurse looked surprised. "You are one of the first girls who has ever said that." I grin. "I get that a lot, but yeah.. Me and Kai are in High School. Love is just too early. I mean.. I guess people can start to feel love towards another but not the full love to be with them forever and take a bullet for them if necessary." The nurse looked amused. She then put the cotton ball on my other knuckles. "crap." I growled. The nurse then closed the bottle and threw away the cotton ball away. "Ok now I am going to bandage you." I nod. She then wraps my arms and knuckles. When she finished she stood up. She looked a bit grim. "We need to bring your boyfriend in here to turn you over so I can examine your back." I paled. "Ok.." I said softly. The nurse then opened the door. "You. Come inside please. Diana needs you help." I saw Kai jog inside. "What is it" he asked quickly. He looked at me, like trying to see what else was wrong with me. "I need you to lift her and put her on her stomach. I need to examine her back." Kai's eyes went wide for a second but then came over to the bed. He lifted me bridal style carefully and flipped me over and then laid me down on my stomach on the bed. I filched and groaned. I couldn't see Kai's face but I  knew he would have been frowning or biting his lip. "Sorry.." he said. He kissed the top of my head. The nurse then spoke up, "Ok you need to leave. I need to lift your girlfriend's shirt up to see how bad her back is." i heard Kai sigh. "Ok." I felt him touch my arm lightly. "I'll be outside if you need me Diana." "Hmm." I said muffled. I then heard the door close. The nurse then lifted me back of my shirt. I felt the cold air on my back. It felt good. The nurse dropped my shirt and gasped. I lifted my head a little. "What?" Her face was pale. "Your back has a few broozes." "Crap.." I muttered. I closed my eyes. "So what are you gonna do? What do I need to do?" The nurse then said, "Nothing. Just relax. You will be excused from activities in P.E. and you are not to move too much. Ok?" I sigh. "But there is a activity that we are doing that I have been waiting for.." The nurse frowned. "No. You are not allowed. Your boyfriend will watch you, as will your friends." "Crap.." I mumble again. The nurse sadly smiled. "I'm sorry. But this is what will have to happen for you to get better. Oh and since you can't walk, you will receive a wheel chair." My eyes went out of my sockets. "Are you kidding me?!" The nurse looked slightly amused. "Unless you want your boyfriend to carry you around." I blushed. "Ok I'll take the wheel chair.." The nurse smiled. "Good. Let me go get it."