Story Time!

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

Kai carried me briadal style. Before we left the room I shouted, "Help me! Jack is taking me away! Help! I'm gonna get by Jack! Save me!" D.O. smirked and shook his head. I looked at Suho. Suho! Please! Suho apologeticly smiled and shook his head. I looked at Baekyhun. I pleaded with my eyes. Please! Come on Baekyhun! You owe me! Baekyhun also shook his head. "Chanyeol! Giant!" Chanyeol looked at me with  a blank expression. He started to take a step forward, but Suho stopped him. Suho! You traitor! He was my only hope! "Sehunnie! Noona needs your help!" Sehun crossed his arms and shook his head stubernly. "Noona called Abby an adorible baby and not me!" I fumed, "What! Gah Sehun you little-" Kai then started running from the door to a hallway. My words died before they left my lips. Kai went upstairs and we made it in front of my dorm. He then put me down wordlessly. I took the key from my pocket and then unlocked the door. I just started at him with bewilderment. Did he just UNLOCK my door without permission?! And put his hand inside my jeans pocket?!  I glared at Kai. He then turned to me and smiled. I took a step back. Why is he smiling?! Kai then took my hand. "We are finally alone. I was hoping you could tell me what you told Chanyeol. If you want." My mouth open and closes. I couldn't find my voice. "oh sure since we are already here." I said sarcasticly. I walked into my room with Kai at my heels. I cleaned up a few socks and cleaned up my make up area. Kai stood standing by watching me. "You can sit on the bed if you want." I said helpfully. I guess hes never been in a girls room before. Thats a good thing actually. I finish cleaning and sigh as I sit on the bed next to Kai. His fingers brush against my own. I looked up and found him smiling. He was looking at the corner where we first kissed. i playfully slap his arm. He looked over at me, still smiling. I couldn't help but smile back. "So. Are you going to tell me? only if you want."  "My past..." I said softly. I looked at the floor. I then remembered when I told Chanyeol about my past. "I was angery. I was like a rock. No one was really my friend because i scared them off and I just wasen't nice. I could have been a boy for who where cared..." Chanyeol gave my shoulders a squeeze. "I never cried and I mean.. I've had boyfriends before but they were all jerks and some were terrible... They didn't really like me I guess since I was always in "a bad mood"." Chanyeol looked at me shocked. "They were mean to you?" I shrugged. "Not really. I was in self defence and karate and a bit of boxing. Then before I came here I was captain of the boys wreastling team." Chanyeol quickly took his arm off me. "Oh god. Please don't hurt me!" I laughed. I looked into Kai's eyes. I sighed again. "I was on the boys wreaslting team. So I know how to flip people over, I know how to give perfect head locks and I was never like how I was now. I was mean to people who tried to talk to me, I barley talked. I was more like a boy than a girl." I looked down at the floor again. Not wanting to see his reaction. "I was never really happy. I was angery most of the time. Everytime someone touches me I get an alert in my head telling me to get rid of them. Physicly and mentaly. My mom and dad sent me here cuz I got into a huge fight with a group of boys because they touched me a certain way that I didn't like and whooped all of their butts. I got into trouble and my parents were 'done with my behavior' and sent me here. I have gotten into many fights before. I used to be all sweet and happy but then my parents werent the greatest after I reached my teens. They got careless and mean... And when I came here I was prepaired to be the same. Friendless, mean and quiet." Kai's arms surrounded my body and pushed me against his chest. He rested his head on top of mine. "I'm glad you are happier." Kai murmered. I wrapped my arms around Kai's neck and looked into his eyes. "I am too. And come to think of it, I am glad I got into that fight." I paused to see Kai's reaction. His reaction was shock and dsbelief. "Why?!" I smiled. "Because I got to meet you, Abby, Cassie and the guys. I would have still been miserable in the States. You guys made the bubbily side of me surface." Kai smiled and lightly kissed me. "I'm glad you came here too." I then rested my head on his chest. Hearing his heart beat. Boom boom. Boom boom. Boom boom.