Wake Up

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

I finally woke up. I then realized where I was. I was in Kai's arms and I was on top of him, lightly kissing him in my sleep. Is this how I felt the kiss?! This never happened before! I quickly removed my lips off his. I tried to get out of his grip. Kai stirred and took in a deep breath through his nose. "Diana.." He mumbled in his sleep. He tightened his grip around my waist. I softened and didn't want to wake him yet. I smiled and brushed his messy bed hair to the side. He was warm. My smile widened and I snuggled closer. I rested my head on his chest. His heart beat was calming. I then realized that it was Saturday. No school today! What time is it? I turned my head to look at the clock. It was 9:25 AM. My eyes widened. Dang how did I sleep that late?! I decided to try and wake Kai up. I poked his cheek repeatedly. "Kai. Kai. Kai. Kai. Kai. Kkkaaaaaiiiiiii~!" Kai's eyes opened slowly. "Hmm?" I grinned. "Wake up sleepy head." I murmured to him amused. Kai turned his head to the clock. His eyes widened. "Crap I am so sorry i shouldn't have stayed the night." I laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "Its ok. You made me feel better. I'm ok now a little.." I then realized something. I no longer had huge pain. There was a little dull pain but it was manageable. This magic only worked with my dad! Kai noticed my bewildered expression. "What is it?" I laughed. "Well its just that I no longer feel huge pain..  I mean yesterday it was beyond terrible.. and then when I woke up with you holding on to me and being so sweet, I feel much better. I only felt like this with my dad." Kai furrowed his eye brows. Still confused. "Like when I was little and in pain I would sneak into my parents room and sleep next to my dad. He would comfort me and make me forget about it and hug me a lot. The next day when I woke up, most or all the pain was gone." Kai grinned and hugged me lightly. "Oh? Then am I your medicine? " I nodded then laughed.

   Kai then smirked. "Then maybe I should sleep here more often." I giggled and slapped his arm playfully. "Good luck with that buddy." We then both laughed and fell onto the bed. "You are such a weirdo." I said in between laughs. "So are you missy!" Kai shot back, laughing with me. I smirked and pecked his cheeks. "You are my weirdo." Kai grinned and cupped my cheeks. "And you are mine." He then kissed me. I started kissing him back. Lord this guy..... So obsessed... But he is such a good kisser! I felt Kai smile in the kiss as if he knew what I was thinking. I blushed and pushed him away. "Ok ok so today is Saturday." Kai raised an eye brow, disappointed I broke the kiss. "And?" He asked slightly impatient. I grinned. "Since I'm feeling better, LETS GO TO THE PARK!!!!!" I jumped on the bed like a little kid.  Kai laughed and pulled me back down. "Ok sure we can go." I grinned and tapped his nose. "Silly Kai. I wasn't asking for permission." Kai smirked. "Oh? Well too bad because everywhere you go, I am going with you. You have gotten hurt since I was not there so now i will go everywhere with you." I fake a shudder. "You are NOT going into the shower with me. You sicko." Kai's eyes went wide."What?!" He said appalled. I giggled and laid down on the bed again.

 "I was kidding Kai." Kai huffed. "Chanyeol was right. You are a sicko." I sat up, my mouth was left agape. I pretended I was angery. "You know what? Psh I don't want to go to the park anymore." I got up and opened the door. "Bye." I said coolly. Kai just stared at me. "Did I stutter?"  Kai then got up. He looked slightly ashamed. Before he walked out the door, he looked at me. I knew he saw the twinkle in my eyes since he stopped. I then attacked him into a hug and blurted into laughter. "Oh my goodness your face was priceless!" I then realized I was, again, on top of him. I tried to get up but then I was on the floor instead of on top. Kai was on top. "uuuhhhhh..." Kai smirked and got in my face. "I caught you." he whispered in a husky voice. i got goose bumps. "Kai. Can you get off of me?" Kai shook his head stubbornly. "No." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Do you want me to shove you off and injure myself more?" This brought Kai to his scenes. "Crap. Ok." He got off of me and helped me up. I rubbed my hands together. "Now. We must call everyone so we can go to the park." Kai frowned. "You have everyone's numbers?" I laughed. "No. I need Sehun's, Baekhyun's, and Suho's." Kai's frown deepened. "You have Chanyeol's number?" I nodded. "Of course I do. He is like my brother so I must have SOME connection with him besides E-mail." Kai nodded but did not look happy. I shook it off and asked Kai for the numbers. Everyone said yes. We all decided to meet at my dorm at 12. It was 11 and I still havn't changed out of yesterday's clothes. "I must change!" I then started shoving Kai out of my dorm. "You need to get out. I need to change." Kai turned to me with a questioning expression. "So?" I scoffed. "You are NOT seeing me exposed. Now OUT." I shoved him outside and smiled at him before I closed the door in his face. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my lovely subscribers! I have been planning The Park chapter for awhile now. Muhaha it shall be interesting. Coming up soon!! And it wont be just on Diana's POV. I am sorry I have barley updated. I am still going to be busy as a bee but I will honestly try my best to update at least one or twice on the weekdays and if not then I will make it up on Fridays, Saturdays and maybe Sunday afternoons. I love you all!!