Until Next Time

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

     I grinned at my reflection, feeling proud at how for once in my life, I did good in school. I paid attention, no fights, no F's. It was plain amazing. There was a knock on my door, I knew it was the girls.

    I opened the door with a wide smile. "You look hot." "Cute!" "y as hell!" The three of them commented. I rolled my eyes and gestured to their dresses. "What about you guys?! You all look breath taking!"  Cassie posed. "Oh I know I am."  We all giggled and Abby squealed, "We are gonna be Seniors!"

  Anne clapped, "I am so excited!" Her eyes shined. "Let's go! it's gonna start soon!" Abby grabbed me and Anne. Cassie whined, "Hey don't forget about me!" "Move your lazy yourself!" Abby called back. We all laughed while Cassie ran over, "I can't run in these heels!"

  "Then don't wear them." I said, looking at my small platforms. Anne wore flats and so did Abby. Cassie pouted, "But I want to be close to Suho's height!" I snorted, "Good luck with that."

   "Finally its the last day of school!" We all cheered as we made it to our first period class. It was a short day since there was a ceremony for the Seniors.

    First period ended quickly. It was time for P.E., I was excited and sad to say good bye to Buzz. I got out of the door and I felt someone back hug me. "Hey." He whispered in my ear. I smiled, "Good morning."

   "Want me to walk with you to class?" He asked helpfully. I couldn't help, but notice a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "What are you up to?" I asked suspiciously. "Nothing, my love."

  I scowled at him, but shook my head. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers, swinging them. "I love that dress on you. It's beautiful." I beamed. "Thank you. It was the last gift from my grandma before I came here."

  "She has good taste. It makes your eyes look brighter also." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He grinned. We heard giggling behind us and saw Anne and Sehun behind us, his arm around her as her head rested on his shoulder.

   We walked into P.E. and I waved enthusiastically at Buzz. I was going to miss him. "Hey appa!" Kai exclaimed and waved also. Buzz walked up and patted Kai's shoulder. "Hey son."

   I was frozen, I gawked at them. Buzz and Kai smirked. "You never knew, did you Jackson." It was a statement. "HOW?!" I exclaimed. "Well you see, my dad and mom met and they fell in love then they got married and-" "I KNOW how you were born head. I just... I just don't see it!"

   I looked at them closely and soon saw the resemblence. How they both smirked, their stance, and a few facial features. "This.. is freaky!" I exclaimed, making them laugh.

  The warning bell rang. "Alright Jackson, go get dressed and into your line." I smirked and bowed, "Yes, sir." Kai opened his arms, pouting. Buzz groaned. "You aren't a little boy! Stand up straight and ask for a hug like a man!" He slapped Kai's chest. "Oww.." Kai said, rubbing his chest.

   "My son is a sissy. FANTASTIC..." Buzz rolled his eyes and walked into the coaches room. I giggled and hugged him anyways. "See you after school" He tilted my face up and was still pouting. "Am I a sissy?" I kissed him tenderly. "I think you are the strongest man I have ever met."

   He grinned and pecked my nose. "Go before you get in trouble." He pushed my lightly. I laughed. "Speak four yourself. You have almost a minute." His eyes widened and he ran. I giggled and went into the locker rooms.

 

>>After School<<

 

   Everyone cheered as the bell rang. I hugged the guys and they exclaimed, "SUMMER!" I groaned. "Crap..." They looked at me with sympathy. "I'm sorry you have to go back to that of a mother." Baekhyun said bluntly. I cackled with laughter and hugged him.

   "Oh my gosh can I bring you with me?!" He laughed and shook his head. "I want to stay with my lovely Abby." I smiled and pinched his cheeks. I hugged D.O. next. "I am going to miss you bad twin." He chuckled, "Hey. Calm down. You aren't leaving yet."

   I shuffled my feet. "I'm leaving early. I'm leaving tommrow." They all looked at me wide eyed. Gun-woo walked up, waving at me. "Bye Diana." I smiled and waved back. "Bye Gun-woo. Have a good summer." "You too." He said with a smile and left.

   Chanyeol ripped me away from D.O. and hugged me tightly. "WHY SO EARLY!?" He wailed. "Because, my mom wants me too.." They all surrounded me with a hug. i smiled and hugged them back. "Hey, what's going on?" I heard Abby ask.

   "Diana is leaving tommrow.." Baekhyun informed them. I heard the girls gasp and Abby exclaimed, " GET YOU OVER HERE!" I gulped. The guys let go of me. I cautiously walked over to the girls, each of them their arms crossed, their faces serious.

   "So. When were you gonna tell us?" Cassie asked. "Yeah, . When?" Abby demanded. Anne tried to look angry, but it didn't seem to work for her. "Yeah. Why didn't you tell us?" Anne asked solemnly.

  "Because I got a call from her a few days ago, I thought she was kidding, but I got the call this morning and decided not to let it affect my last day with your guys." Abby stomped her foot, "You still could have told us!"

  "Told you guys what?" We all turned around to face Kai and Sehun. "Anastasia!" Sehun exclaimed as he engulfed her into a bear hug. "I'm leaving tommrow.."

  His eyes widened. "When did this happen?!" "My mom wanted me home earlier.. I have to follow her directions if I want to come back." Kai pulled me into a securing hug. "I'm going to miss you so much.."

   "Come on. Let's go and let them be." Suho whispered and lightly pushed everyone out. He sent me and Kai a wink before closing the doors. I giggled and shook my head at them giving us privacy.

   "Can I stay over again? Please?" He begged, giving me puppy dog eyes. I smiled. "I'll help you pack and everything." He added, pouting. I cupped his face, "I would love that." I laughed, "You have been living in my dorm so hey, another night won't hurt." Kai grinned.

    "Yay!!" "You guys done in there?" Chanyeol's voice boomed from the door. "Creeper!" I shouted back while laughing. I jogged to the door and opened it, making them all pour in.

  "Ow..." Chanyeol groaned as everyone was on top of him. "I can't breathe..." After awhile Chanyeol shouted annoyed, "GET OFF OF ME!"

    Suho tsked him as everyone got on their feet. "Looks like you lost the bet Yeollie." D.O. smirked. Chanyeol was still on the floor, his hands over his face. "oh god why!?" He groaned. "You actually managed to hold it in for the school year." Kai commented, impressed.

  I frowned, "Chanyeol has a temper?" The EXO-K boys laughed. "Yes, he is all smiles, but when he is mad it's scary." I chuckled and sat by Chanyeol. "I don't want to be ther slave!" He wailed. I mimicked his position, pretending to cry in misery. "I'm Chanyeol poor me boo wooo!" Chanyeol removed his hands from his face and pouted. He lightly shoved me.

  "Diana!" He whined. I giggled and put an arm around him, "You'll live." I glanced at D.O. and whispered, "Get D.O. a girlfriend, he would be forever grateful." "I heard that!" D.O. exclaimed. He sat beside us and put an arm around me. "I am seriously gonna miss you. We won't have times like this until next year!"

  I suddenly felt sad. No more laughing with them, or teasing or their nice hugs. "I'll miss you guys too.." I said sadly. Everyone calmed down and turned solemn.

  Abby suddenly hugged me. "DON'T LEAVE ME!" I was surprised. "I won't be gone for long." I hugged her back. Cassie and Anne suddenly tackle us into a hug. "Don't leave! We are more important than that !" Cassie exclaimed. "I wish you could stay! It would make this summer more fun!" Anne cried.

   "Guys, it's not just my mom. My dad will visit and I will get to see my old team." My eyes narrowed, "And I'm hoping the new captain is doing things right over there." "Who was the Captain?" Kai blurted.

   I hesitated. "He was a good friend of mine. I believe he is. Not so sure though.. He might have went to another school." I remembered how he was the only one back then to make me want to laugh, he made me want to- I shook my head, not wanting to remember him right then.

   "I need to go pack." I sighed. The girls reluctantly let go of me. I saw Kai watching me closely. I turned to him and smiled. "Come on Kai. Come help me pack." I got up and took his hand. He nodded.

   Suho walked up to us, "Hey, how about we go for dinner tonight. It could be fun!" I nodded eagerly. "That sounds like fun! I'd like to go anywhere with you guys!" I then gave each of them a stern look, "Some where cheap though."

  They agreed. Kai and I left after a few more hugs and headed to my dorm room. As we entered, Kai asked me a strange question. "That guy, the one you think would have been your old team's captain, was he more than a friend or something?"

  I frowned. He never asked so no.. "No. We weren't;t. Why do you ask?" "I don't know. You- well... I just wondered. How you talked about him." I shrugged carelessly. "He was a good friend, that's all."

  Kai nodded. "That's good." I lightly slapped his chest. "Are you seriously getting jealous?" "N-no!" We laughed. "Here, help me with the closet?" He obliged. We talked as we packed away my things. Luckily i didn't bring much.

   After we finished, I got a text from Cassie, saying they chose the restaurant. (A/N: I'm not gonna get into the restaurant. It may play a part in the last chapter~)

    Kai and I walked back into the dorm, laughing. It was a wonderful dinner. We brought out memories from this year and took many pictures and weird poses. Even the food was delicious.

   "I'm going to shower first ok?" He nodded. I got my PJs and got into the shower. I walked out and laid on the bed. Kai smiled and kissed my forehead. "Tired?" "Very.." I replied. It that I had to leave tomorrow.. but at least it was at a reasonable hour, 7 AM.

   I didn't realize I zoned out until Kai walked out of the shower. He had on a grey t-shirt with sweat pants. "Hey. my love." I smiled. "Hey, head." He rolled his eyes and laid down next to me, wrapping his arms around me,

  I snuggled closer to him and sighed in content unknowingly. "I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow.. I'm going to miss you." "I'll miss you too. We can skype almost every week. How's that?"

  "Still.." He whined. "I'll miss having you beside me." I looked up at him and murmured, "I'm here now aren't I?" He brushed a few hairs from my face. "Yes you are. I just wish it was forever." I hummed and kissed the corner of his mouth. "Let's just be happy we are together, at this moment ok?"

  Kai nodded thoughtfully. He sighed, "Until next time I get to hold you in my arms, tonight is the last.." This time I fully kissed him on the lips. "Until next time."

   We then fell into a blissful sleep.

   

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!! You all excited??

I am terribly, extremely, incredibly sorry for the LLLOOONNNGGGG wait... I hate long waits also.. I finally have two weeks off.

BUT.. (ugh i hate buts) BUT, after this story I will take a small break from writing. I will be writing chapters for the Sequel, yes I will. I also do have many, MANY (I am NOT exaggerating, this author has too much imagination) stories that you lot might be interested in. Or maybe not.

  I hope you are all well, and happy. Spring is here (where I live) and ate a good chocolate bunny, which is now gone. Tee hee ^^  so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! Please comment one of your favorite moments in this story!

  It would mean a LOT

LOVE YOU ALL! I am shocked this story has a lot of Subscribers, but it makes me so happy.

Here are a few gifs

 DUMBLEDORE SAYS PARTY HARD THIS SPRING BREAK!

 

 

  UP YA GO D.O.!!!

 

 

 

  Yeahh I'm not so funny as I wish to be  xD

   (But if you'd meet me in person, HECK i would do my best to make you laugh so hard that you would cry)

   ^.^