Are you ok?

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

I kept punching the bag, harder and harder. More force with each punch and kick. My alarm then went off.  BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. i growled. 'I'm not finished yet!" I yelled aggressively. I then kicked the bag with all my might and then stormed out of the door. I ran to my dorm and got ready. I just on my black jeans, a purple tank top over a black long sleeved shirt,  my combat boots and put my hair in a tight pony tail. I just put on cover up and chap stick. I grabbed my back pack and walked out the door. When I made it to my 1st Period, Abby and Cassie pounced on me. Giggling and smiling. It made me mad. I SO don't need this right now. i thought, annoyed. "Heyy so how was it with you and Kai?" Abby nudged me. I winced. "Fine." I said annoyed. I then walked and sat into my desk without saying another word. Abby and Cassie sat next to me, looking at me concerned. "Did something happen last night?" I narrow my eyes. "No." I then looked at the board. The bell rang.Abby and Cassie looked at each other. Class resumed and when the bell rang, I ran out of the room. The wrestling segment was starting this week. I couldn't wait the throw people down, like good times. no one from my team is with me.. Who is the new team captain? Do they miss me even a little? Are they winning? Are they training just the way I taught them to? I kept thinking until I felt someone poke my stomach. I grabbed their arm and twisted it behind their back. "OWWW! DIANA ITS ME!" I quickly let go of Anne. "Sorry.." I mumbled as I went onto my little dot. Buzz watched me the entire time. He came up to me. "What was that about, Jackson?" I looked at the floor. "I'm having trouble and I.. I was thinking.. She scared me and... My instincts..." Buzz understood. I almost smile. So. He HAS read my file after all. "Its alright. I see. I'm guessing you got some bad news?" I shrugged, still not looking at his face. "Kinda... More like bad memories." Buzz then said to me in English so none of the other kids understood. "Listen here Jackson. Come to my office and lets have a talk. I've read your file but I want to here YOUR side. Ok?" I shook my head. "Its ok.. I kinda wanna forget about it.." I looked at his face. He was staring at my are. "What happened?" I gulped and rolled my sleeve down. "Nothing." I said quickly. Buzz frowned. "We WILL talk later." And with that Buzz walked away from me and took role. I sighed. "Alright everyone. Get into two lines! One girls and one boys!" Everybody did as Buzz said. "Good." He then went down the line and counted everyone by numbers. i got number 7.

 Buzz clapped his hands. "Ok everyone. Five of you got the same number. Now go find your team." Everyone immediately started yelling for numbers. "WHO IS NUMBER SEVEN?!" I shouted. Four people came straight to me. Three boys and one girl. The boys looked strong. Muscular and lean. The girl on the other hand was like a stick. Although, I have learned to not underestimate peoples appearance. I smirked. "So. You all are number seven?" A boy stepped closer to me. "Yeah. You sure you wanna wrestle? You look too pretty and delicate." He winked. Oh i'll show you mister. Without warning I grabbed his arms and flung him to the ground. Landing on his . Since it was concrete I made sure it only hurt his a little. All of my team looked at me with a little fear and excitement. The girl squeaked. I looked at her and scowled. "Do you have some strength?" I asked her seriously. She shook her head. "But i'm really fast." I smiled the first time that morning. "Good." I looked at the other boys help the cocky guy up. "Satisfied that I'm NOT delicate?" I asked him sarcastically. The boy smiled. "That didn't hurt." I snorted. "It wasn't supposed to. I don't want my team members hurt too bad." I looked at all of them. "What are your names?" I asked. The skinny girl replied shyly, "Min Suh." I bowed. I turned to the boys. The boy with blonde hair stepped up.  He smiled. "My name is Min Jun."  I bowed. Another good looking guy stepped up. "Hello. My name is Ye Jun." Then the cocky boy walked up. 'My name is Woo Jin." He bows and takes my hand, kissing it. I make a face and take my hand away. "What can you guys do?" I asked. Ye Jun spoke first. "I'm fast and I'm pretty strong too." I nod. I looked at Min Jun. Min Jun blushed. "I'm really strong." I chuckle. I then looked at Woo Jin and narrowed my eyes. "What can you do?" Woo Jin shrugged. "I don't know." He winked and leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear, "Wanna find out?" I was full on creeped out. I shoved him away from me and growled. "Don't do that if you want to live. I will make you run and do push ups non stop. worse than what I did to my wrestling team back home. Understand?" My team looked at me in surprise. 'You were in a wrestling team?" Min Suh squeaked. "I was captain of the boys wrestling team." All of them stared at me in awe and shock. "but-your a GIRL." Woo Jin pointed out in disbelief. I rolled my eyes. "Well that you for noticing captain obvious." I looked at my watch. The bell rang for the girls to go change. "See ya." I said and ran off to the changing room. The rest of the day went by quickly. I expected it to go by slow. It was then time for lunch. History was very interesting today. I went though the entire lesson in my head. I sat down at a table all the way in the corner of the lunch room. I didn't want to see anyone. I had a book and started reading it while eatting. i felt someone sit next to me and wrap their arms around my waist. I put my form down and whacked the victim hard in the chest. He fell on the floor. "Diana?! What the heck?" I looked down blankly at Kai. "Sorry." I muttered to him and continued reading. Kai dusted himself off and sat down next to me. "Why are you over here?" I shrugged, still reading. "Because." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kai scowl. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." I said. "No. Tell me what is wrong." He pressed. "Nothing." I said firmly. Kai sighed. "I knew something was wrong on the roof.. Did I do something wrong?" 

I shook my head. "Nope. Just some stuff happened ok?" I told him that much. Kai nodded and pulled me closer. I moved away from him. "Not now Kai. I really don't want anyone touching me right now.." Kai looked hurt. "Ok.." He said softly. I felt more people start to sit down with us. I looked at the gang. They were all staring at me. I narrowed my eyes. "What?" I asked annoyed. Chanyeol blinked. "Are you ok?" I huffed. "I'm FINE." I said firmly. I was gripping my book. STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS AND LEAVE ME ALONE! I wanted to shout. Chanyeol moved from across the table to my side. He hugged me. I tried to get away from him but I was too weak this morning. I tried to push him away but his arms were like steal. He then whispered to me, "I don't like seeing you like this. I see that scrape on your arm. Talk to me later. You have my number." he hugged me tighter. I hugged him back. I rested my head on his shoulder. I forgot everyone else was there. I just needed comfort. Someone to fight for me to be sane. I guess Kai was trying... I then realized that I WANTED to be angry. I wanted to be my old self. I no longer wanted to be nice. I no longer wanted to be mushy. I no longer wanted to blush or smile. I wanted to be stone again. I ripped away from Chanyeol and looked at everyone in the eyes. "Leave me alone. I don't want to be touched or anything. Leave me be." I said it with as much sternness and seriousness I could muster. I then grabbed my things and walked away.