Christmas Eve~

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

     Hello everyone!! It is CHRISTMAS!!! *jumps around in circles* Who else is excited?! I hope you will all like this chapter. I am very sorry for not updating as much as I used to...  :(   But do not worry, after this tough time of school and other things have been done with, I will someday go back to updating everyday. I will try to make this chapter full of fluff~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Christmas Eve was finally here! I sighed as I got ready. I pulled on a red turtleneck, my dark green jeans and my black combat boots. I felt my curly hair loose but with a Santa hair clip on the side. I looked in the mirror and smiled. "Looks good." I murmured. I then heard a knock and opened the door to find Abby, Cassie and Anne standing there all dressed up. Abby had her hair in a loose bun with a silver dress that reached her knees with sliver pumps. Cassie had on a green tank top with bright red jeans and uggs with her hair curled. Anne had on a red silk top with green designs and black jeans with boots. I smiled. "Lets go!" We all giggled to ourselves. Hm. I never did that before.. But I liked it, just being a girl and no longer being a guy and all tough like how I used to be. We went outside where the boys where and.. they all looked....hot. All in tuxes. 

          

  Baekyhun, Sehun, and Suho looked dreamily at their dates while Anne, Abby, and Cassie, they just stared at them. Kai grinned and walked over to me,taking my hand. He then surprised me by kissing it. I blushed and stuttered, "I-I didn't know this was meant to be black tie.." Kai grinned even wider. "It wasn't but.." He then placed his lips on my ear, "I wanted this night to be special~" I shivered slightly. "Oh? And why?" I whispered curiously. Kai just softly kissed my cheek. His lips lingering as he whispered, "Something I have planned~"  I coughed awkwardly. "O-ok.." We all left for the restaurant, it was huge. Very beautiful as it was decorated with white lights, flowers, and vines. I looked around, taking it all into my memory. I turned to Kai and said in awe, "Who is PAYING for all of this?" Kai chuckled, "I got the reservation for all of us. Chanyeol helped me out a little though." I turned to Chanyeol and gasped. "Was this worth a lot?!" Chanyeol rolled his eyes and patted my cheek. "Don't worry your pretty little head about it." He said teasingly. I made a face and stuck my tongue out at him.

  Chanyeol grinned. "Childish." I heard him mutter. I frowned and whacked him on the shoulder. "And you got a problem with that?!" Chanyeol's grin got wider, making him look slightly creepy but still cute, "Maybe~" I take my hand away from Kai and start to chase him. "I had an iron tip in these boots! I could kick you where the sun does NOT shine!" Chanyeol's eyes widened for a second but he just laughed. "Uh huh suuuure, Diana." He spread out his arms. "Take your best shot." I evilly laughed. "Ok." I was about to kick him until Chanyeol panicked. "OK NO NO PLEASE DO NOT KICK ME! NO DIANA DON'T YOU DARE KICK ME! I'M SORRY DON'T KICK ME!" He then ran away from me. I tilted my head back and laughed evilly. Abby walked up to me and poked me. "You are creepy." She said cutely. I pinched her cheek. "I know I am." I said good naturally.

   I then felt a pair of arms surround my waist, pulling me close. "This is supposed to be a ROMANTIC night." I sighed and kissed his cheek. "Fine.." Kai smiled, excitement in his eyes. Why is he so excited?

   We finally went to our booth which was quite large. I rested my head on Kai's shoulder and exhaled happily. He kissed my temple and drew me closer. I hummed a Christmas song and was excited for giving everyone their presents. I looked at everyone and.. Ugh... Everyone is so lovey dovey!! Abby and Baekyhun were all holding hands as Baekyhun gave Abby kisses on her cheeks, whispering in her ear, making her giggle. I almost barfed. Cassie and Suho where sharing a menu and hiding their faces. I then suddenly got it. Kissing behind a menu? Seriously? What are we? Five? I smirked and flicked the menu. Cassie's head shot up, her lipstick all smeared and her lips puffy. I made a face, "Damn girl. Seriously?" Cassie turned bright pink and hid behind the menu again.

   We all ordered and I got the Dukkoki which was delicious. Soon came out the deserts. I saw patbingsu and had to have one. Right when I was about to order Kai butted in saying, "The couple patbingsu please." I shot him a look. "What?!" I mouthed. Kai just gave me a sneaky grin and pecked my lips. He then whispered, "Later, lets go somewhere alone ok? I have something for you." I closed my eyes as his lips got nearer. "What would that be?" I whispered. I left his lips brush against mine. "Something." Right when I was about to complain he kissed me.

   All of us talked all night, sharing jokes and especially the one where Chanyeol was goofy enough to stick straws up his nose and saying in a strange voice, "Hey look I'm a walrus!" The table burst into laughter but then D.O. tutted Chanyeol, like a mother, "Chanyeol that is unsanitary! get those out of your nose!" He shook his head and muttered, "So embaressing.."

  Finally it was present time, all of us took out our presents we bought to give. I gave D.O. his present with a playful smirk. "I hope you like it~" I said with sugary sweetness. D.O. narrowed his eyes at me. "What did you get me?" He asked suspicious and eyed the box. "Open it." I urged. D.O. sighed but opened the box and laughed freely. Everyone looked at him questioningly. "What did Diana give you?" Anne asked. D.O. laughed again while I grinned. He then pulled out the bandana with skulls and flames design. I boguht him. Everyone laughed as I giggled saying, "For my bad twin. I even have one so we can match~" I winked. D.O. side hugged me,still laughing. "Deal."

  I gave Anne, Abby and Cassie bracelets that had their birth stones. For Chanyeol I got him a scarf that was bright yellow and at the end of the scarf, was a smiley face. For Sehun I got him a beanie. For Suho I got him the first book of the Narina series. It was then Kai's turn. My heart was beating fast, hoping he would like what I bought him. I gulped as I handed him the box, I saw my hand slightly shaking. Kai saw that and took the box, giving me a reassuring smile. I smiled back but then watched him closely as he opened the box. His eyes widened when he opened it. My heart felt like it was about to explode, and my stomach was doing back flips. Does he like it? Does he hate it? Is it too plain?! I wanted him to speak before I exploded with curiosity. As if on cue Kai's face brightened with a grin and he turned to me, pulling me into a tight hug. "I love it. Just what I needed and more importantly, its from you." My heart melted and I hugged him tightly. Everyone looked at us questioningly. Kai held up my present.

 

  The guys gasped and exclaimed, "Lucky!!" or "So cool!" Or even, "What the heck? Not fair.."  Kai and I laughed at their childishness. I kissed his cheek and murmured, "I am glad you liked it. I was scared for a bit you did not like it or it was too plain..." Kai frowned. "It is not too plain. I think it is perfect." He kissed me tenderly. "I love it. Help me put it on?" I blushed but nodded eagerly. I placed the watch around his wrist and clipped it on. I picked a good choice. It looks good on him. I grinned and snuggled closer to him, resting my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms loosely around me. I felt content, I loved being in his arms.

  Kai whispered softly, "I still have to give you your present." I gulped then whispered back, "Ok. When?" Right when Kai opened his mouth to speak Abby exclaimed, "OH MY GAWD! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED THESE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Abby jumped in her seat and gave Baekyhun a kiss on the cheek, making a loud SMACK sound. She was holding a pair of leather fingerless gloves. I gawked at them. "Lucky! I want those!!! But.. with spikes." I winked. Abby laughed and jumped. "Eeeppp I am so happy!" I smirked and looked at Baekyhun, "Looks like Baek will get some tonight." Abby's eyes bulged out, it looked like they would come out of her sockets; Baekyhun on the other hand was bright pink.

  "Diana!" Abby exclaimed, turning pink herself. I giggled, "You will thank me later." Abby gawked, "I am NOT! No! Just..." She paused, looking away for a second, then turned to me again exclaiming, "No!" She covered her face with her hands. Everyone at the table tried to hold in their laughter. Sehun and Anne looked at me, as if expecting me to also tease them. I smirked and said, "You know, I would have let you two go but since you two expect it, I must give it to you." Sehun and Anne's eyes bulge out. "N-no no! We are perfectly fine!" Sehun exclaimed, raising his hands up in surrender. I pouted, "Aww and end the war all too soon?" I evilly laughed. "I don't think so." Kai tugged me toward him and put me on his lap. I gasped and tried to get away from him. He whispered in my ear again, "Ruining the romantic vibe...." I sighed and eyed Sehun and Anne. "You two were saved." The two other couples complained, "No fair! Why do WE get picked on?!" Chanyeol then answered, "Because you aren't as innocent as these two." He motioned to Sehun and Anne with his head.

  Anne babbed her eyelashes, "Mmhhmm I am innocent." Abby scoffed, "I am the only one who is good at being adorable and innocent." Anne whined, "But I AM innocent!" I laughed. Lets find out, shall we? "That's what she said last night to Sehun." Anne pinked while Sehun frowned. "What do you mean noona?" Abby and I at the same time pointed an accusing finger at Anne. "A-HA! SO YOU AREN'T INNOCENT AS YOU SAID YOU WERE!" Anne slumped into her seat. "Maybe not so much.." She muttered. Abby and I high fived. Sehun tugged my sleeve. "But noona.. What did you mean by 'That's what she said last night to Sehun'?" I laughed and squished his face. "So cute and innocent!!" I turned to Anne, "Guurl~ You got a lot to teach him." I winked. Anne was taking a sip of her water and she almost choked. "Merry Christmas~" I sang teasingly. Kai huffed and took my hand. "I want to give you your present, somewhere private." I blink. "O-ok." I stood up with Kai. Abby and Cassie were giving me and Kai looks. I mouthed, "What?" Cassie and Abby smirked and wiggled their eye brows at me. "Have fun, ya know`" Abby mouthed. Cassie grinned, "Ya know~" I felt my cheeks burn and quietly seethed, "Shut up!" Which made them giggle. Kai dragged me away as I kept asking, "Where are we going?" He did not answer me, just gave me that secretive smile.

  Kai stopped in front of these huge wooden doors. He knocked on them 5 times and it opened by a... butler? "Welcome. Come on in." Kai dragged me inside a BALLROOM?! I looked around, amazed. The stained glass windows had pictures of flowers and beautiful birds. I looked at Kai but found him on one knee, holding a box. My eyes widened and I gasped loudly. Is he proposing?! We are in your 3rd year of high school! Kai was grinning like a fool and he opened the box, there were couple rings.

 

  "I was finally able to buy them. I wanted to show that yes, we are a couple and yes, we ARE serious about each other." I felt tears well up in my eyes. All I could do was stick my hand out for him to place the ring on my finger. When it was placed Kai stood up and held his hand out, still grinning but I also saw tears in his eyes, threatening to spill. I gulped and placed the ring on his finger. "T-they fit perfectly." I managed to say. Kai lightly laughed and cupped my cheeks, bring my face closer to his. "I kinda took one of your other rings to the jeweler to make sure it fit." I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling like the happiest girl in the world. I felt light, happy, and at peace. "This is the best Christmas I have ever had." I whispered. Kai pecked my lips and whispered, "Not yet. I have another present for you." I blinked. "Another?" Kai nodded and took out another box but it was longer and was velvet. "Close your eyes." He softly commanded. I closed my eyes obediently. 

  After a moment, "Open your eyes." I opened my eyes and saw one of the most beautiful piece of jewelry I have ever seen.

 

  "K-kai... I-its beautiful!" I exclaimed while fresh tears ran down my face. Kai wiped  my tears away and laughed softly. "May I place it around your neck?" I nodded eagerly, turning around and put my hair up for him to clasp the necklace on. Kai clasped on the necklace and I let my hair fall, I turned around to look at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. "Thank you." I murmured against his lips and kissed him again. Kai wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "Anything for you." I almost laughed at his corny statement, but.. I actually loved it. It made me feel special, and I never felt special before. At least, never like this before. "I would do anything for you." I heard myself say. I almost mentally slapped myself for saying that. Kai broke the kiss and looked at my face, as if he was searching my soul. He then grinned and caressed my cheek. "I love how your eyes are sparkling right at this moment." He said softly. I flushed and blurted, "I love how you smile, I love how you can make someone feel like the most special person in the world." Kai seemed surprised of what I said, which made me get even more embarrassed.

  Kai tightened his hold around me, "You are special to me. Very." Again so corny.. My brain thought, but my heart; it melted, fully melting the ice that was left there. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai in a tux *faints*

I hope you enjoyed it~ May your Christmas be amazing and heart warming and full of love! Be healthy!