Having a little fun~

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

 The End is almost here!! :D  When this story is finished I am going to edit the story since I have misspellings and uuhh.. the paragraphs... Yeah.. I gotta fix that.. Anyways that you for being here for my first story. 100 SUBSCIRBERS! :D 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  It was finally Saturday. It was soon going to be Graduation. A week of nothing. All of the classes finished all of their lessons, except Math of course. It was all settled for us to meet up at 12 o’clock at Lotte world. It was now 11 o’clock as I put on my makeup.

   I soon finished and looked at my clothes, a white and blue stripped shirt, jeans, and combat boots. I smiled at my reflection. I left to Lotte World.

   I made it there by 11:35 and decided to wait in the front; I sent a text to everyone that I was already there at the front. Soon a car pulled up in front of me. The door opened and Kai walked out, locking his car as he looked straight at me.

  My heart raced and I tried to calm my breathing. I liked this feeling, but also hated it at times. It made me show all of my feelings, which I never liked to, do before, but I liked it. He grinned, making me smile back. “My love!” He exclaimed happily with his arms wide. I blushed and then exclaimed back to him, “Mr. Butthead!” and spread my arms also. He chuckled and hugged me, I instantly felt safe.

  “I missed you~” I reddened even more. “You just say me yesterday.” “Doesn’t mean I don’t miss you the second you are gone.” I snuggled closer to him. “Too bad I’ll be gone for two months.”  He my hair. “Don’t speak of that today. Today is about having fun.”  I grinned and nodded. I looked into his eyes and brushed his bangs away, “Ok. Just fun, nothing else.” He smiled back and pecked my lips.

  Soon everyone else was there, we all went inside. D.O. was again spazzing. “LET’S GO ON THAT ROLLER COASTER! NO WAIT- NO! NO! THAT ONE!” ,pointing in different directions.  All of us chuckled at his childishness.

  We all decided to go on a few roller coasters, screaming our lungs out and just laughing. Kai laughed “I’m surprised you are not scared of roller coasters.” I rolled my eyes but smiled, “I’m not scared of anything.” He hugged me and kissed my temple. “You wanna know what I’m scared of?” “What?” “Losing you.” I melted and hugged his arms.

   I looked at him and smiled, “You won’t ever lose me. You’re stuck with me.” He leaned forward to kiss me until I was ripped out of Kai’s grasp by D.O. “DIANA! LET’S GO ON THE MERRY GO ROUND!” He dragged me over to It and started jumping around. Chanyeol took my other hands and started jumping around also. “OH MY GAWSHHHH! MERRY GO ROUND! LETS GO ON!!” ' blockers!" Kai shouted as they dragged me away.

   I was about to object when they pulled me on anyways. I grudgingly looked for an animal to ride with them. Chanyeol ran to a phoenix and D.O. went on a badger. I looked around and beamed when I saw a white tiger. I got on and swung my legs as if I was a kid again.

  The ride soon started, D.O. and Chanyeol started yelling, “WOOHHOOO! THIS IS SO AWESOME!” I giggled and started yelling things with them. Chanyeol then yelled, “I LOVE ICE CREAM!” “I LOVE BROWNIES!” D.O. yelled. I then yelled, “I LOVE PIE!”

   All three of us laughed. “THAT’S THE SPIRIT DIANA!” Chanyeol pumped a fist in the air. I giggled and raised my fist also. “Hells yeah!” I heard laughter, all three of us turned our heads and saw the rest of the gang there, watching us, laughing at us. “YOU’RE JUST JEALOUS!” D.O., Chanyeol and I shouted at them in unison. That made all of us burst into laughter again. “No I think I’m good.” Abby commented. “I wanna go!” Cassie said grinning.

   Chanyeol yelled childishly, "Only awesome people can ride this!" Cassie gasped, pretending to be hurt. Abby and Anne snickered. Suho hugged Cassie from behind, whispering to her, "I think you are amazing." She beamed and yelled back, "You hear that! I'm amazing!"

  I smirked and shouted back, "With only a face a mother could love!" Cassie sent me a playful glare. "!" I blew her a kiss. "Love you too!"

  >>A few hours later<<

  I blew my bangs. "God I'm so tired!" Everyone except Chanyeol, D.O. and Sehun nodded in agreement. "No! We want to play!" Sehun exclaimed cutely, tugging at Anne's limp arm. "Seuhun oppa.." She whined. "I'm tired!" "Nooo!! I'm not tired yet!" "Ugh Sehun calm down and let us rest. This is the frist time we sat down in 4 hours!"

  Sehun pouted. "Kai!!" "No. Rest and maybe we will go on more rides." Sehun stomped his feet. "You aren't the boss of me! You aren't that much older than me! 3 months!"

  Kai smirked, "I know right. Aient it cool?" Sehun exclaimed, "No it's not!" I giggled and rested my head on Kai's arm, poking it in the process. "I'm tired." I said in a baby tone.

  He put an arm around me. "Want me to carry you?" I blinked in surprise. "No thanks." I thought about it. "Maybe later though." Kai checked his watch. "It's getting late any ways. Do any of you guys want to leave?" "NEVER!" D.O. and Sehun cried in unison.

  All of us groaned. Anne stood up and hugged Sehun's arm. "Seriously?" Sehun gazed at her lovingly, her cheek. "Yes seriously. I like it here." Anne chuckled. "Who wouldn't." Chanyeol put his feet on the table. "Dude even I'M beat."

  Suho and Cassie got up. "Well we are going on a ride ourselves." Cassie giggled and waved. "Oh so you guys are going to be all romantic and stuff?" I asked. Cassie and Suho nodded, looking at each other meaningfully.

  I smiled. "Ok you kids have fun." I made a shooing motion with my hands. They skipped off together, litterally. All of us watched them in amusement. I turned to Abby and poked her repeatedly, "So~" She raised an eyebrow at me. "what?" "You and Baekhyun gonna do something?" She shrugged.

  Baekhyun hugged Abby from behind, pulling her against him. "In fact, we are going to do that now." She blinkedm surprised. I nudged her again, smiling slyly. "Go have fun with your boyfriend! Go!" She lightly giggled and stood up with Baekhyun. They waved to us and walked away hand in hand.

  I turned to the next couple, Anne and Sehunnie. "Yo Sehunnie!" Sehun looked up from his cotton candy that he just bought. "Mfph?" He asked with his mouth full. Anne giggled and took a piece of cotton candy. "What are you and Anne gonna do?" he swallowed it and grinned. "LETS GO ON THE BIGGEST ROLER COASTER HERE!"
  Anne gasped, covering . "Wh-what?!"

  Sehun put an arm around Anne, "Aww come on Anastasia! It'll be fun!" "B-but.." she squealed. Sehun leaned close to her face, "Hey. It's going to be ok. I'll be there with you. You can hold onto me any time." He said in an assuring voice.

   She sighed and nodded. "Ok.." She whispered. Sehun grinned and exclaimed, "YAY LET'S GO!" He pulled her up and ran to the roller coaster he wanted to go on. Anne waved at us as she was dragged away.

  "Aawww they are so cute!" I squealed. Kai scoffed and put an arm around me, pulling me closer. "We are cuter." I made a face. "You are the weird one in this relationship." Kai bowed his head, "Why thank you." "Psh. Smart alek." He grinned and kissed my cheek, nuzzling my cheek with his nose. "My love~" He called.

  I heard someone gag. I looked over at D.O. I smirked. "Bad twin, let's get you a girlfriend." His eyes widened. Chanyeol then jumped in, "Yeah! Let's get him a girlfriend!" D.O. gasped, "I don't need a girlfriend!" Kai rolled his eyes and nudged D.O. with his free hand. "Come on man, I know you secretly want a girlfriend."

   D.O. pouted, "Maybe..." He turned to Chanyeol and pointed at him, "SO DOES CHANYEOL! HE MUST SUFFER ALSO!" Chanyeol put his hands in defense, "Hey if I get a girlfriend I won't suffer." D.O. crossed his arms and laid back. "whatever." He grumbled. I smiled and kicked him, "Let's go girl hunting." They all looked at me like I lost my mind.

  I laughed. "What? You just gonna sit there like an idiot or are you going to go find yourself a girl?" D.O. got up with a sigh, "Kay." I turned to Kai and kissed his cheek. "Don't wait up." I winked. He rolled his eyes and stood also, "I want to see D.O. work his 'Charm'" He said with quotation marks.

  "You don't know anything! I got more charm than you!" D.O. exclaimed confidently. All of this went from looking for a girl, to a bicker of who is more charming out of D.O., Chanyeol, and Kai. They all turned to me, "DIANA!" D.O. grabbed my shoulders, "Am I more charming?!" "I'm not saying anything." Chanyeol pushed D.O. away, "What about me?!" I shrugged. "Again, not saying anything." Kai smirked and said to Chanyeol, "Move aside." Lightly pushing him.  

  Kai cupped my cheeks and said, "You know I'm the most charming." "I think Prince Charming is the most charming, better than all of you." I said teasingly.

   I never heard the end of it after that...

  Finally we all went back to our dorms. Everyone said good bye, except Kai. "Yes?" I asked. He hugged me and put his face in my hair. "Can I stay over tonight?" He snuggled closer. *I softened. I'm going to miss him...* "Of course. I have a few extra t-shirts" I felt him smile.

  We went to my dorm and I unlocked it. "Uhh I'm going to go change.. Make yourself at home." I told him shyly. He nodded and smiled. "Ok. I'll change too." i blushed, "Tell me when you are done." I gave him the clothes and got my own pjs, the ones that covered all of my body.

  I put on my sweats and washed my face, putting my hair into a pony tail. I opened the door and yelped, closing the door quickly. "SORRY! SORRY SORRY!" I  heard him laughing uncontrollably.  Oh my god. Oh my god i just saw him shirtless. I was red in the face. "Aww come on Diana it's ok. Come on out." He tried to open the door. "NO NO! I'M FINE!" I squeaked. I tried to get that image out of my head.

  "My love~" He sang. I tried to breathe normally. "Yes?" "Come on out. I'm fully clothed." I slowly opened the door and looked at him. Thank god. He now has a shirt on. I walked out, still a bit red. "Let's go to bed." I grumbled and laid on my bed.

  He laid down beside me and hugged my waist, pulling me against his body. "Good night~" I turned off the light beside me. "Night.." I said embarrassed. I heard him chuckle and whisper to me, "Can't get it out of your head huh?" I kicked him, flushing. "Shut. Up."

  He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Ok ok. Good night." "Humph.." I said. I smiled and rested more against him, soon falling asleep.  

  

____________________________________>Graduation Day<___________________________________________________

  

 

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEPP! I slapped my hand on the alarm and groaned. "God I'm so tired..." Right then my phone rang. I answered it with a grunt. "GOOD MORNING MY LOVE!" Kai's voice boomed. I groaned, "What do you want."

    "ITS GRADUATION DAY! LOOK YOUR BEST! I mean, not that you usually don't I mean like you are always beautiful and-" I lightly giggled. "Oh shush it and FINE... I'm up you head." "Love you~" He sang. "Love you too.." I muttered, smiling. "See you soon."

     "Goodbye my love." and hung up. I rolled my eyes. Why does he always insist on calling me 'My love' ? I giggled and brushed my hair. I opened up my closet, not knowing what to wear.

   Blue? Black? Red? purple? Green? Yellow? Ugh!! I scratched my head. I grabbed my phone and texted the girls.

  To: Cassie, Abby, & Anne

  From: Diana

      What are you wearing? And what color? I don't know what to wear!

 

  Anne was the first to reply.

   To: Diana

   From: Anne :3

    I am wearing a dark blue dress. You would look good in purple. Or black? ;)

 

  I chuckled and replied.

To: Anne :3

 From: Diana

 Hmm I do have a nice purple dress. We totally know Cassie is going to wear green. XD

 

 Abby then wrote back

 From: Abby~

 To: Diana

 IDK. You always wear black or red usually. Soo try something else. :)

 

I pondered for a moment. It was true, I usually wore dark colors. I bit my lip. I then got a text from Cassie.

 

 To: Diana

From: Cassie!!

  Green of course! :D

 

 I smiled and shook my head. I looked in my closet and saw a yellow dress that my Grandmother, the nice one who was from my Dad's side had bought for me.

 

  I grinned, silently thanking her for the beautiful dress, I remember her words to me when she came to visit before I left, "Now HERE is a dress to make you shine. You wear too much dark. What you need sweetheart is light. Yellow is perfect for you, with a little purple of course." I giggled. "Oh grandma, if you saw me now." I murmured to myself.

   I quickly got dressed and curled my hair.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry everyone for not updating for a long time!! I have a lot of things on my plate and well my mother just went to the hospital soo.. a lot of trouble. I am glad a lot of you have stayed with me, waiting. Soo here is it, just about two more chapters!! I love you all. Be happy and healthy.

And here is what the posters will look like for the Sequel!!!

  <---- made by ✩ i n c e n d i u m m e┇«OPEN»

And~

 

   <----- Made by Internal Beauty Graphic Shop { O P E N. ! }