Could He Already?

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

     I poked Anne in the sides when she was about to grab her food. She yelped. She turned to me and playfully slapped my arm. "Hey! what was that for?" I smiled. "Sehun is watching you like a hawk." Anne blushed. "Yeah. Suuuure." She then looked back at Sehun. They made eye contact and then he looked down and started to rapidly eat his food. I laughed. Anne looked away from Sehun blushing and looked at me. "What?" she asked innocently. That made me laugh harder. "Sehun was watching you!" Anne looked at the floor to try to hide her blushing. "No he wasen't." she mumbled. I lightly pulleed on her hair. "Yes he was! Come on. Lets get our food." Today's lunch was rice, an apple, chicken, and milk. I. Want. That. Chicken. The chicken looked really good. When we made it to the table, Kai patted the seat next to him. I sat down beside him. Kai wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I tried not to blush. "Anne. Sit down next to me." I patted by the empty seat next to me. Anne smiled and sat beside me. I sat up straighter. I eyed the chicken. I then grabbed my fork and at it like I've never eatten anything before. So delicious! Kai squeezed me closer and I looked over at him. He was watching me, his face looked so soft. He looked happy.Why does watching me eat like this make him give me a loving gaze? I blush under his gaze. Kai smiles and brushes off a peice or chicken off my lips. He the cupped my cheek and leaned in to kiss me. It was a light, sweet kiss. This is the first time we have kissed in public. I kissed him back. I felt him pushing me more against him. The kiss started to get deeper. "Uh hum." I broke the kiss and turned away from him. I knew it was Chanyeol who said that. I was blushing furiously. I did not look up from my food. Anne was next to me and.. oh gosh... I feel bad now.. I decided to make a conversation. "Soo what is your favorite hobbie?" Anne looked as embarressed as I was. She looked behind me. I looked back and suddenly met with Kai's lips again. I turned away quickly back to Anne. Anne looked like she was about to explode in laughter. I heard Chanyeol and D.O. high five and whisper to each other, "Rejected!" I felt Kai's arms around me tense. I pick up Kai's hands and kiss them. I turn my head slightly and whisper, "Not now ok? I'll make it up to you later. Promise." I felt Kai's lips next to me ear. "You better." His breath was hot against my ear. I felt him smile next to my ear. He then pulled away. Anne still looked like she wanted to laugh. "You'll get this type of stuff later on, Anne." Anne then burst into laughter, She almost fell onto the floor. Many people gave us weird looks. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sehun smiling as he watched her laugh. Does he like her that fast?  I then looked around the table. Abby and Baekyhun were talking while Baekyhun had his arm around her. Once in awhile he was kiss her cheek. Abby caught me watching and mouthed, "Wwwooo~ you and Kai all kissy kissy." I playfully rolled my eyes. I looked and Suho and Cassie. They were kissing, again. "Get a room will ya." Cassie broke the kiss and started laughing. Suho smiled. Chanyeol was watching me. I gave him a little wave.

    Chanyeol smiled and waved back. He made a heart with his hands at me and Kai. I looked at Kai. He smiled and pulled my closer. So close i could almost sit on his lap. "Come on Kai. Give Diana a little kiss." I narrowed my eyes at Chanyeol. " head!" I mouthed to him. Chanyeol looked satisfied as Kai smirked. Kai kissed me on the side of my mouth, which lingered. He then moved his lips over mine. "Kai." I mumbled into his lips. "Hhmm." he said softly, consentrated on kissing me. "Wait till later." I still kissed him back. I broke away but Kai just pulled me in again. I felt him smirk as we kissed. I laughed and pulled away. I shook my head and continued to eat. I heard Chanyeol cough, "Rejected." Everyone around the table laughed. "Psh I was not rejected." said Kai pretending to be the victum. Chanyeol and D.O. high fived again. Sehun then asked, "Anne?" Anne looked up from her food. "yes?" she asked. Sehun lightly blushed. "Uumm what is your favorite hobbie?" I saw Anne blush also. "I like reading. I also like to run." She then eyed me. "I might join Track or Cross Country but I don't want to be alone." Sehun beamed at her. "I'll join with you!" Anne dropped her fork. "Y-you will?" Sehun's smile widened. "Yeah. Running with you could be fun." After a moment of silence Sehun's face shattered. "Or do you not want to run with me? You-you don't have too if you don't want to-" "No! I want to! Yeah that would be great!" said Anne qucikly. Her eyes were shinning. Sehun's smile lit up his face once more. "Awesome! When does try outs start?" "I'm gonna join too." I added. Kai brushed a hair out of my face. "You want to do track or cross-country?" He asked, surprised. I smiled at him. "On the mile I got 6:08. Not one of my best, but I wanted to take a break before I really show off how much I can run."  Kai's eyes got wider an inch. I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder. Kai had his arms lazily around my waist, his head resting on top of mine. "I'm tired." I said in a baby voice. I nuzzled Kai's chest. I hugged his arms tighter around me for more warmth. I closed my eyes and exhaled. For about 5 seconds it was peaceful. Then then bell rang, loudly. I jolted up, nearly falling on top of Kai since I stood so quickly. I grabbed his shoulders so I wouldn't fall. Kai smirked. "Oh shush." Was all I said and I stood up. "Time for class ugh..." I turned toward Anne. She was already leaving with Sehun. What?! Without saying good bye?! Anne then turned around and was blushing. "Bye Diana! I'll see you later!" Sehun waved too. "Bye Noona!" I waved back. Abby then came in front of me and started poking me repeatedly. "Wwwooo you and kai all kissy! You know you wanted to kiss him when you 'fell'." She put up quotation marks and smiled misciviously at me. I smirked. "I'm in the mood for ice cream. Aren't you?" Abby looked at me in horror. "Shhhh! Don't tell people!" I laughed. "How can any one NOT know, Abby! You both were making out in plain sight!" I checked my watch. "I gotta go! See you!" I then ran off with Kai behind me. "You don't have to follow me." I called behind me. I heard Kai laugh. "How come?" I turn around and give him a quick kiss. "Because you have a different class than me. I'll see you later." I turned to run again but Kai grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a deep kiss in the middle of the hallway. Resist! Resist! Come on Diana! Resist! I did the exact oppisite. I kissed him back and put my fingers through his hair. I heard a beep from my watch, meaning I have one minute until my class starts. I broke the kiss and ran to class without looking back.