A White Day to Remember

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

Hey people!! xD I made the foreword for the Sequel so just click and You'll see it~ I will write it soon and I DO have a lot stored for all of you. Just about 10 more chapters possibly. I love you all~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I was in dream land, I was at a park, running and just running, not feeling tired and just happy. I did not know where I was running but it was for the joy of it. Right before I got to my destination my phone rang. I jerked awake and glared at my phone, hoping it would explode in flames. I answered it. "Diana!" I jerked and held the phone away. "What?!" I snap. I wanted to get back to my dream as soon as possible. "Happy White Day~" I just grunted in response. "Aaww come on Diana. Don't be mad" I grunted again. "Baby please~" I snorted, "Don't call me that." I said in my sleepy voice. I looked at the clock, it was an hour before I actually woke up for School! "Kai. It. Is. FREAKING EARLY!" He chuckled, "Get dressed, I have to show you something." I grumbled, "Why you little sh-" He cut me off, "You will love it. It's worth it, I promise and besides, I'm not that romantic so get your down here." I lightly laughed, "whatever. Fine. Where are you?"

   "I am in the garden" I blinked, "Uuhh why?" "I have my reasons. Now come on down." I giggled, "Impatient arent you?" "Yes. Very." I sighed "Ok ok Fine I am gonna get ready.." "Great! See you soon! Lo- I mean bye!" and hung up quickly. I frowned, "What the heck?" I then got dressed and decided to dress up.

   I walked out of my room and went to the garden that is near the school. I frowned, What is he planning? i walked into the Garden and my heart flipped. There was a white gazebo that was wrapped around with roses and vines. Kai's head popped out and he grinned when he saw me. He walked closer to me, holding a bouquet of SWEET PEAS?! My favorite flowers. How did he know?! "H-how?" Kai grinned even wider, "I have my ways. Come here." I hesitantly took a step closer and he took my hand, leading me to the gazebo. "I must tell you something." I nodded dumbly, still shocked. He isn't romantic? THIS is a lie! It is like a movie..

   He brought me into the gazebo and it was enchanting. Overly enchanting. There were candles lit around, setting the soothing, romantic vibe which I was sure Kai wanted. I turned to him and he softly smiled and cupped my face. "What did you want to tell me?" I was breathless from what I was seeing, being around him as usual. This was one of the only times he would see me like this, me showing my true, hidden feelings. "I love you."

   I felt my heart stop and my stomach did back flips. I wanted to scream, I LOVE YOU TOO! but I was so scared this was a dream. All of this a dream since right now, at this moment I realized I was in love with him. I never wanted to be away from him, I always get nervous around him, my heart beats faster, and he is always on my mind. So that answered my own question, but I said nothing, I just stared at him, my eyes wide.

   Kai leaned closer and lightly kissed me, I felt all the love he had for me all in that innocent kiss. I snapped out of my shock and kissed him back, trying to show my feelings as well. The kiss then got more passionate and powerful. Kai wrapped his arms around my waist and held me closer, tightly, as if he never wanted me to let go. And I never want too.

   "I love you too." I murmured breathless but did not want to end the kiss. Kai opened his eyes slowly and softly smiled. "I have been wanting to hear that for a long time." i hummed a response before kissing him again. "I am really glad to hear it too." I added. Kai broke the kiss and laughed. He got on one knee and held out the flowers. I gratefully took them, giving him a loving smile. He put a hand up, "Wait." He turned and look out a bag. What? Wait, omg is it the Wolverine Plushy?!

   He reached into the bag and indeed he pulled out the Wolverine Plushy, I squealed as he held it out to me with a proud, brilliant smile. I hugged it tightly and swayed side to side happily. "He will be my partner today!" I exclaimed with a foolish grin on my face. Kai stood up and caressed my face, "I am really glad you love it." I smirked, "Not as much as I love you." He blushed and rested his forehead against mine. "I love you more." I rolled my eyes, "Sure, sure."

   Kai narrowed his eyes at me, "Want a bet?" I evilly laughed, "Baby I am the QUEEN of bets. Try me." Kai laughed and shook his head, "No no.. I believe you, but my love will always win." he winked, making ME blush and flustered. "You win this time... Mush king." Kai snorted, "You haven't seen anything yet, trust me. The other guys have ideas of their own." I raised an eyebrow but grinned, "I so have to see this." He raised an eyebrow also, "Oh trust me, this will be all in public."

   I almost fell on my knees laughing. "THEY WILL BE SO EMBARRASSED!" He nodded, "Defiantly. I cannot wait either but, I know mine was the best." he held me even closer and whispered hotly against my ear, "Right?" I shivered, "Ye-yes it was." Kai chuckled and kissed my cheek affectionately. "Ok you may go rest now. You have a.. half an hour of rest?" I lightly punched his arm, "YOU HEAD! Why did you have to wake me up so early..."

   Kai smiled sheepishly, "I wanted to spend time together, just us and well.. It seemed like a good time?" I stomped my foot, "Meanie..." He laughed and shurgged. I rolled my eyes, "Are you hungry?" He nodded eagerly. "Hellz yeah! please can we go?" I tried not to roll my eyes and just walked away to the lunch room. I heard Kai laugh again, he then back hugged me. "where is the sweet, loving Diana I just saw?" I snorted, "She is only there for a short time." "Why? I think its cute." "I am NOT cute." I protested sharply.

   "You are cute when you want to be." "Do you want food or not?" He nodded again. I pushed his arms off me and walked away. I felt my stomach rumbling for breakfast. I saw muffins on the list and bought one. I took a big bite and smiled. Kai the stood beside me, eatting his own. "Good huh?" I laughed, "Very. Gosh I am so hungry!" He nodded and took a big bite out of his muffin also.

   After we finished our muffins I asked, "Want to walk me to my first period?" He nodded and took my hand, "Of course, my love." I nervously giggled. "You don't have to call me that." Kai blinked innocently, "Why not? You are." I blushed even more. "I know but.. uumm uuhh.. just don't call me that." "Too bad."

   "Crap.... Then.." I ran from him, "I DON'T KNOW YOU!" and raced into my classroom, right then a boy tapped my shoulder and gave me a rose. "Please accept my confession Diana! I really like you!" He squeaked. My eyes widened. Doesn't he already know I am with Kai?! "i really really really like you and want to get to know you better." I softened. He seemed really sweet. "I am sorry, I already have someone whom I love. I cannot accept your confession, but I know one lucky girl will." I nicely handed him back the rose and gave him a soft smile before sitting in my seat.

   Soon people filled in and a few more boys confessed to me or other girls in the room. I politely turned them down and tried to give them a heads up, except for this one boy who kept insisting. "Diana please! I love you! I will love you more than Kai ever could!" i stood up and got into his face, I growled, "I said NO THANK YOU. Do you NOT understand!" The boy sighed and sulked back to his seat. I huffed loudly and sat back down. AND THAT BOY HAD THE NERVE! UGH!

   Abby,Anne and Cassie then came in and saw how pissed I was. They sat beside me, "You ok?" I grabbed my Wolverine plushy and hugged it tight. "Just peachy." Cassie hugged me, soon Abby and Anne followed, "Don't be mad. These guys are just.. weird." I nodded. Anne pointed to my plushy, "Did Kai give you him?" I grinned, remembering. "Yes! Logan, meet my best friends. Abby, Anne and Cassie!" Cassie whined, "Why am I last!" i rolled my eyes but chuckled, "Alphabetical order woman."

   Cassie made a face, making me laugh. I looked at all of them with a smirk, "Soooo. Has there been any confessions or any surprises for you guys?" I asked slyly. This made the three of them frown. "No.." Anne replied sadly. "Not yet." Cassie replied with a little smirk. "Hellz no. I do not like mushy things." Abby commented. I laughed at all of them. "Oh you will see soon~" Before they could ask, the bell rang, indicating class was starting.

    I then got a text.

To:Diana <3

From: Kai :p

I love you <3  See you soon~ I have another surprise for you at lunch. Muah!

 

    I giggled to myself.

To: Kai :p

From: Diana <3

You spoil me! You didn't have too! I am perfectly fine with Logan! (Wolverine) I love you too <3

 

                                      What does he have for me now?? Gosh.. How did I deserve him...?

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I really really really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! More romance will be coming!! Abby, Anne and Cassie romance that is~ But more Kai and Diana moments will be there too of course. THEY CONFESSED THEIR LOVE!! WWOOHHHHOOO! You all happy about that? and Don't worry, I did not forget Chanyeol. I shall make sure he finds a wonderful girl. Hhmmm maybe one of your names? ;)  Any Chanyeol lovers here? Write your first name and I might use YOURS. Have a nice Day/Night of Afternoon!!!  <3