Why Are You So Close?!

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

    I dream again. This time it was different. I was dreaming of me and my dad walking in a park. I looked up to him. He looked a foot taller than me like he used to when I was 8. I smiled up at him and giggled. My dad smiled down at me. We continued walking. Dad suddenly let go of my hand. I looked up at him with curiousity. He turned away from me and started walking away without looking back. "Daddy? Dad?" I kept calling after him, trying to catch up. His legs were twice as long as mine and I couldn't catch up. "Daddy! Don't go!" I kept yelling. He kept getting farther and farther away, I started screaming, "Don't go, Dad! Dad! Dad!" I stopped running by then. Just screaming for him to come back. I was already crying. My tears wouldn't stop. I opened my eyes after screaming to see if he was back. He was gone. Gone. I screamed hoarse from crying and out of fear, "Daddy!" I fell to my knees. I felt someone shacking me awake. I kept crying. Weeping. I wanted my dad back. I needed him. I was being shacked violently and someone was calling my name. "Diana! Diana! Wake up!" I woke up with a start and I wrapped my arms around the persons neck and held them close. "Don't go." I said still crying. I didn't know who I was holding on to and I didn't care. I just didn't want to be alone anymore. I felt him my back and whisper in my ear, "Ssshhhh. Your alright now. Stop crying. Ssshhh." And they held me tighter. i then knew who it was by their voice and their smell. "Kai." I said softly. I held onto him tighter. Kai pulled away far enough to whipe the tears from my cheeks. "Stop crying." He whispered softly. I nodded. "Ok." I whispered back. I looked down. I didn'y want him to look at me. We just met and he is already seeing me crying. What a loser I am.. I'm crying from a stupid dream... In front of a guy... I'm such a whuss. Kai takes a strand of my hair and puts it behind my right ear and tilts my head up to look at him. "Don't be ashamed. It was a bad dream. But.. Why were you screaming? You were talking in English." I gulp. I shake my head and look away from him. I pull away. I was in my room. How did he get in? I have my key in my pocket. I touch my pocket and its gone. I lightly smirk. So he knew. Kai tilts my head up again. "Tell me." He whispered softly again. I sigh. I lay back down and rest my head on my pillow. "My dad." I said, simply. Kai looked at me sadly and laid down next to me, facing me. Who knew this bed could easily fit two people. "What happened?"

   "Me and my dad were walking in a park like we used to when I was little. We were having a good time. Holding hands and walking. Then he suddenly pulled away and walked away from me.. I got scared. I didn't want him to go-" I choke. Tears fill my eyes. "Ssshhh." Kai says and he hugs me again and pulls me toward his chest. I cry again into his shirt. I hug him tight. I don't want him to go.. "Did-Did I call you dad in my sleep?" I asked him. Kai smiled a little. "Kinda. You kept reaching out for me." I lightly blush and sigh. "Sorry." Kai chuckled. "Its alright." He holds me tighter. "You also said my name a few times before you dreamed of our dad." I slap him in the arm. "You wish!" We both laughed. I hug him again and murmur, "Thanks." He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. "Anything for my jagiya." I slap him in the back of the head as we still hug.