Anne's White Day

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

   It was third period, I was talking with Diana when I was attacked by a hug. "ANNE!!" I smiled as Diana looked amused and walked away, giving me and Sehun privacy. I looked into his face and giggled. "What is it Sehun?"

  He gave me a peck on the lips and showed me a devilish smile.My eyes widened "What are you planning?" He still had that smile on his face, it was kind of scaring me. Sehun was like a teddy bear, never the kind to smile like that. "You will see at lunch." He said in a low voice.

  I wanted the old Sehun back, the sweet Sehun but, I kind of like this side of him also. Very mysterious. "Ok." I nodded. He brightened and gave me and breath-taking kiss. "See you later, Anne pie!" and he ran off to his class with Diana.

 I scratched my head. "Anne pie? Where did that come from?"

  *~Lunch time~*

 I looked down at my little dress as I walked to the Lunch Room, self consciously. I open the doors and looked around for Sehun. I wondered Where is everybody?

 I then found Sehun, waiting for me at our usual table, hiding something behind his back. I curiously walked over to him, he had a smirk plastered on his face.  "Uuhh Hi.." I squeaked. Sehun stood up and wrapped his arms around me, "Hey baby~" He said in a seductive voice?!

 "H-hi.." I stuttered shyly. He gazed into my face and asked, "Do you want your present?" I nodded absentmindedly. Sehun sat me down. "Close your eyes." I did and waited. I felt something on my lips and opened my eyes a little. I found a chocolate in front of my mouth but, Sehun was biting onto the other side. 

 My eyes widened. What on Earth is he doing?! Why is he acting like  beyond y boy and not his super cute self?!  He pressed it more onto my lips. I decided to just go with the flow and nibbled on it, careful not to touch Sehun's lips.

 He then pressed his lips against mine, surprising me. "Sehun?" I tried to say against his lips but it was muffled. I felt him smile as he pulled me closer. "Anne pie~" he called when he pulled away slightly. I was dazed and blinked, "Yeah?" I asked stupidly. I saw him watch me, amused. "I have another surprise for you besides chocolates." I just nodded, everything still hazey. He then pulled out a box, making my stomach do flips.

 I heard Diana and Cassie got gifts from Kai and Suho and now me? I gulped. My gosh.. Why do they spend so much on us? They are so sweet....

 Sehun looked at me eagerly and placed the box into my hands. "Open it" He urged. My heart was racing even more than it was before. I tooka deep breath and slowly opened the box. I gasped.

 

He remembered. I was touched. I remembered telling him I loved butterflies.

 

 

*~Flashback~*

 

  I rested my head against Sehun's chest as we looked up into the sky, laying down on the grass. Sehun my hair as I kept saying what the clouds looked like. "Sehun look! That one looks like a monkey!" He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Are there any more?"

  I nodded like a child and pointed, "Yeah! Look at that one! It looks like a hippo!" "I see it." I heard Sehun trying not to laugh. I huffed. "Well then.. Don't you see something in the clouds?"  He snuggled closer to me and rested his lips on my cheek. "Mmhhmm. You." I blushed and lightly pushed him away. "Oh shush it."

  "No." he said cutely and hugged me like a koala. "Mine. You are mine. And I shall say what I please." he said childishly. I melted at his cuteness. "Sehun." I called him lovingly. "Hm?" Right before I could speak, a butterfly went on my nose, making me giggle. "Sehun. I have a butterfly on my nose!"

   He looked up and laughed lightly, trying not to scare the butterfly away. "You look cute." I smiled and looked at the beautiful butterfly. It was a light shade of pink, its outline black. "I have always loved butterflies. Always so free, beautiful. Mutation makes then so amazing. Believing they can change. They show that change can sometimes be beautiful."  

  Sehun watched me intently. I lightly touched the butterflies wings, they were soft and so delicate. It did not fly away. I softly smiled. "Hmm." I hummed, I was at peace. I lightly blew the butterfly, making it flap its wings gracefully and it soon flew away into the cool breeze.

  I felt something caressing my face, I looked over and saw Sehun. I softened and rested my head on the crook of his neck. "Sehun." I said softly before squeezing his waist. I kissed his chest. He wrapped his arms around me wordlessly and we looked back up into the sky. I then heard him whisper, "You are an amazing change in my life."

 

*~End of Flashback~*

 

  I felt tears b in my eyes as I looked up at Sehun. I pulled him into a grateful hug. "Its amazing. You remembered." He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. "Of course I remembered. It was one of the best moments of my life." I lightly giggled. "Why?"

  He tipped my chin up to look into his eyes. They were filled with love and affection. "Because that was when I realized I'm in love with you." My breathing hitched. I just stared at him in shock. I've had a crush on him since I was a freshmen. I have always wanted to hear him say that to me.

   "I love you too." I said earnestly. Sehun's face lit up, it felt like he lit my entire world. He leaned forward, kissing me eagerly. I softly smiled and kissed him back, both of us forgetting at all that we were in public. I was in bliss. I love you Oh Sehun.