Fun In a Wheel Chair

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

  I sped past Kai on the way to my 5th period since I missed all the others. I was giggling with the wind blowing through my crazy hair. It took me forever to get dressed, luckily Abby and Cassie were there to help. Abby and Cassie went to class at 3rd Period after i was ready. Kai laughed at my childish act. I called behind me, "Come on slow poke!" Kai laughed again and I heard running. Kai then  appeared next to me. I smirked. "Sine your class is close to mine, lets race. Wheels against legs." Kai frowned. "Diana you have to be careful. You already are at risk for speeding down the hallway. Doesn't your back hurt?" I grimaced. "Barley.." Kai sighed. "Let me just push you to your class." i made a face. "That sounds weird, Kai." Kai smiled and my cheek. "You know what I mean." I grin. "Ugh fine.. I'll be weak just this once." Kai rolled his eyes and started pushing my wheel chair to my class. When we made it he went inside the class. I heard a series of whispers from the girls, "Omg Kai is in here! Why? Is he hear to make announcements?" or "Omg Kai is so hot!" Or "That Diana girl is a lucky ." I laughed. I know he is hot and yes I am glad he is my boyfriend. I grinned at Kai when he walked out and pushed me into the classroom. There were a series of gasp's. I gulped and looked at Kai. I begged him with my eyes not to leave me. Kai looked at me sadly. "I have to.." He whispered. He then looked around. "Ah Miss.Jackson. Nice of you to join us." I look at the teacher and smiled. "Where do you sit?" Kai whispered. I pointed to my seat. Luckily it was in the front. Kai pushed me next to the desk. Kai kissed my cheek. "I gotta go." I pouted. "Ok.." I said. Kai gave me one more glance before he ran out the door to his next class. I then went straight to work. Luckily we didn't have to write, we just watched a movie about one of the great wars. When the bell rang I got my back pack and started to wheel out when a boy stopped me. "Do you need help?" I then realized who it was. The cocky one.. Woo Jin. "Sure." I said. Woo Jin smiled and pushed me out the door. I then saw Kai running down the hallway to my class. I smiled. Kai then frowned when he saw a guy behind me. "Kai this is Woo Jin. He is in my P.E. class." I turn to Woo Jin. "And by the way, what is happening?" I ignored the protest to turn back from my very own back. Woo Jin stared at me. He must have seen the pain in my eyes. "Turn back and I'll tell you." I sigh. Woo Jin then went on his knees in front of me. Kai was just there watching, looking suspiciously at Woo Jin. Why is he looking at Woo Jin like that? "Our team is alright. We are giving the girl 5 pound weights to tone her muscles so she has some strength and the guys and I, we are doing weights, doing push ups and even wrestling each other so we can be ready." I looked at Woo Jin impressed. I was never impressed easily when it came to wrestling. "Wow. You've got everything controlled. Are you the leader?" Woo Jin shrugged. "We all are. Well.. Except the girl because she doesn't have any experience." I chuckled lightly. I flinched. Woo Jin and Kai looked at me in alarm. "I'm fine. I'm fine." I reassured them. I then looked at both of them. They did not look convinced. "Ugh you guys aren't my dad. Calm down." i froze when i brought up my dad. Kai noticed. He cleared his throat. "Lets go to your 6th Period huh Diana?" I smiled. "Sure." But then I paled. "Suho, Baekyhun, D.O. and Chanyeol. They are gonna throw a fit!"