My Lover?

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

   After Kai finally left I sighed and laid back on the bed. I smile to myself. He sure smelled good.. I even blush. "Oh gosh." I thought aloud. "What on earth am I thinking!?" I turn to lay on the stomach. "mmm..I'm still tired.. Weird day." I rested my head on the pillow and fell into a dreamless sleep. I wake up by my alarm again. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. I groan. "Come on.. Give me a break!" I get up and wash my face. I choose a plain grey dress and wear black tights with black mary jane shoes. I brush my hair. For make up I wore dark pink lipstick and a little eye liner. I even add a little blush. Why am I dressing up today? Its not like I'm going on a date or anything. I look at the clock. "Time to go." I mutter. I made it to English For English Speakers early again. I see Abby and Cassie. Again, they are arguing over something. I chuckle to myself. I walk up to them. "Hey guys!" I say happily. Abby and Cassie look at me up and down. Like they forgot what they were arguing about, Abby asked me suspiciously, "Why are you so dressed up?" I blush and say honestly, "I don't know. I just put this on and when I looked in the mirror... It looked like I was going on a date. I surprised myself." Abby and Cassie smiled at each other. "Oh I think we know." Said Cassie in a teasing way. Oh crap. I know where this is headed. "Kai carried you to your room yesterday. Wwwoooo~!" She nudged me. I slapped her hand away, blushing like a maniac. "I was tired ok." I said defending myself. Abby and Cassie gave each other a knowing smile. Abby nudged me. "Did you two, you know, kiss?" I gape at her. "Hell no!!" I practialy yell. Abby puts both her hands up in surrender. "Shesh calm down." She nudged me again. "But. You know you wanted him to." I blush again. C-R-A-P-P-E-R-S. It totally shows on my face! Abby and Cassie smile widely. More students started pouring in. I took a seat next to Abby and Cassie, I toss my recently straightened hair to the side. We do work the entire class. Everyone and awhile Abby would mutter, "Kai lover." To me. I'd elbow her in the ribs. She would make a little yelp and stop for a bit. The bell finally rang. I ran out as fast as I could. Right when i ran out i bumped into someone super tall. "Crap. Sorry." I mutter. I move away but I felt them hold my arm. I look up at them with a 'You better get your hands off me, ' face. I softened when I saw it was Chanyeol. "Oh it's you!" I said as I laughed. Chanyeol looked at me shocked. "You face scared the out of me! For a second you looked like you wanted to kill me!" I laugh. "Because I thought you were a random, ertive guys." Chanyeol didn't look happy by my reply. "Guys have been ertive to you?" I smirk. "They wouldn't dare." Chanyeol looked at me up and down. "They might since you look like that." My eyes feel like they are gonna pop out of my sockets. "W-What?" I stutter.

   Chanyeol smiled. "You look very nice today. Guys have been watching you walk." I blush. "Oh.." I said embarressed. Chanyeol smirked and leaned in to whisper in my ear, "You know, you don't have to dress up for Kai or Gun-woo. You already got them wrapped around your finger." Again my eyes pop out of their sockets. "Chanyeol!" I yell as I shove him in the chest. He laughed. "That isn't it at all!" I exclaimed. Chanyeol had an amused smirk. "Oh really? Then are you dressed up for me?" He winked. I snort. "Yeah you wish." I turn my heel and walk away. I heard Chanyeol laughing like crazy behind me. I look back at him and give him a flirtatious wink to confuse him. He stopped laughing and looked at me bewildered. I jog to my second period class. Ah. Made it on time. The day went by quickly. Soon it was lunch. Phew. P.E. still has me tired out... I wonder how Buzz is. Didn't see him in P.E. I felt a little disappointed he wasen't there. He made P.E. a little more enjoyable since he would encourage me.. Just like dad did.. I made it into the cafiteria. I quick;y brush my hair to get rid of the knots in my hair. Dammit.. A few curls came back. I spotted Abby with Baekyhun. I smile to myself. Pabo... Just ask her out already! I then saw Kai coming my way. I blushed without thinking. When Kai came closer I noticed he too was blushing. I cough. "Hey sleepy head." He said as he lightly strocked my hair. I noticed his cheeks grow pinker. He is shy. Aaaww. So cute. I smile at him sweetly. "Hi." I said shyly. Kai smiled shyly at me in responce, "Wanna go over to where Baekyhun and Abby are?" I smile. "Definantly." We walk over to the someday couple. "Hey~" I said to Abby as I nudged her. She glared at me. I smiled playfully. Time to work some magic. I look at Beakyhun and nod towards Abby. He mouths back to me, "Not yet." I pout at him. He tried to cover his laughter. I looked back to Abby. I whisper to her in english, "Wwwooo~ Abby and Baekyhun sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G firs-" Abby elbows me in the ribs. " Give a little yelp. Kai and Baekyhun give me strange looks and burst out laughing. I blush and laugh along. Abby does the same. I point at Abby accusingly. "She started it!" I playfully whinned. Abby gaped at me. "I so did not! You did with your-" I cross my arms and shoot back, "My what? What did I possibly say that made you elbow me in my ribs?" Abby shut up instantly and turned red as a tomato. I smirk. Boo-ya. Got her. I turn to Baekyhun. I give him a smile and nod to him and then nodded to Abby. Trying to tell him we were talking about him. He got the messege. He smiled widely and seems like he took the oppritunity. "Abby?" Abby looked up, still blushing like crazy, "Can we go talk somewhere?" Abby blushed even more, if that was even possible. She nodded really fast and Baekyhun put his arm through hers and led her away. I smiled tripumphant. "Ah. Finally. Some alone time with my jagiya." I slap him on the shoulder and hiss, "Don't call me that." Kai smirks and gets closer to my face. "You know you like it." I could smell his breath. It was like he just brushed his teeth. Mint. I look at his lips without meaning to. They looked so kissable. And I noticed I have never seen another boys lips like his before. I wanted him to kiss me right then. But I still had some sense in me. I backed away from him and snorted. "You wish." I walked away to go get some food. When I out my tray of food I felt arms go around my waist. I tense and look up. I say firmly. "Chanyeol. Please don't do that." Chanyeol smiled at me but I could see confusion in his eyes. "Whats wrong?" He whispered to me, still not letting me go. "My head is foggy.." I admitted. I felt Chanyeol smile next to my ear. "Kai again?" "And Gun-woo." I added. I felt Chanyeol sigh and let go of me. I turn around to face him. I see Kai in the back ground watching Chanyeol. Kai didn't look at happy Chanyeol was holding me again. "You know what Chanyeol?" I said turning back to him. Chanyeol tilted his head to the side in a questioning way. "What?" I smirk. "Lets make Kai jealous." Chanyeol got an evil gleam in his eyes. He rubs his hands like a evil villian. "This is gonna be fun."