The Messages

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

Chanyeol’s POV  

I watched as Kai took Diana away. I really wanted to talk to her. Actually, I want to do more things than talk. I want to kiss her, hold her and make her laugh. Just me. Sadly, I can’t do that since Kai hyung Is dating her… Lucky bastard.. I then looked at everyone. Anne and Sehun were sharing a drink, Cassie and Suho were looking at a magazine and giggling, Abby was drinking coffee and Baekhyun kept sneaking kisses. I rolled me eyes. “Why can’t I be like that?!” I wondered, frustrated. D.O. was just sitting there playing games on his phone. I sulked and shuffled to D.O.. I sat next to him. “Hey D.O.” I said lazily. D.O. gave me a look. “Whats wrong Chanyeol?” I shrug.  Oh nothing. Just the girl I really like is dating one of my best friends.. I thought. “Nothin’ just tired.” D.O. frowned and he leaned closer. “Whats wrong Chanyeol. I know something is wrong.” I sigh. The Umma is right.. He knows me too well.. I whisper to him, “I like this girl and she is dating this guy and.. I want to be all mushy and stuff with her but I can’t. I want to win her over but I don’t want to hurt the poor guy’s feelings if I try.” D.O.’s eyes widen. “Is it Dia-“ I cover his mouth as Sehun looked over. “Whats wrong guys?” Sehun asked. Anne then looked elsewhere, giving us our privacy. Nice choice, Sehun. “Nothing.” I say again. D.O. then looked at me sadly. I gave him a look. Sehun noticed. “Hyungs?” He asked. D.O. and I said nothing. “Tell me!” Sehun whined. I rolled my eyes and stood up. “I’m gonna go to our dorm D.O..” I announced. Everyone smiled and waved good-bye to me. D.O. patted my shoulder. I then went to my dorm and fell onto the bed. I wonder whats happening with Diana and Kai. Are they kissing? Talking? Or more? I shuddered at the last thought. “They wouldn’t. Kai Is so shy and nice. Diana wouldn’t either. I know that much.” I groaned into my pillow. After a few minutes of silence I yelled frustrated, “What are they doing?!” and threw my pillow on the floor. I looked at the phone. “Should I call?” I wondered aloud. I sighed and grabbed my pillow, hugging it. I smiled at the memory of me hugging Diana. Then of the Halloween Dance. She looked so beautiful that night… I almost kissed her… My smile widened. “But I kissed her awhile ago.” I mused. I soon then felt a pang of guilt. I shouldn’t do this to Kai… Has she told him? Would she? Should I? I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep even though by chest felt heavy.

 

Diana’s POV

I listened to the first message. I held onto Kai’s hand tightly. It was from my mom, who was speaking in rapid Spanish. “Diana Jackson you better call me back! I did NOT expect this from you at all. How DARE you disrespect me, your MOTHER like that. Disrespectful! You are now going to come home so you can learn! I thought sending you away would make you more of a young lady! Apparently it hasn’t!” The voice mail ended. I was in tears and probably crushing Kai’s hand. I was angry. I was lost. Nothing could bring me back. Kai tried to take the phone from my hands and said softly and in a soothing voice, “Ok I think that’s enough for one day.” I gripped the phone. “No.” I said firmly. I continued to listen. All the other 4 that were from my mother were just her screaming. Telling me how disrespectful I was. How aweful of a daughter I was. Kai repeatedly tried to take the phone from me but every time he tried, I gripped the phone harder. Not letting go. “You’re hurting yourself.”   Kai said in a frustrated tone. I simply said, “Then just leave. Leave like everyone did in my dream. Fade away.” Kai blinked. “You had a dream abou-“My dad’s voice cut Kai off. “Hey, sweetheart. I’m sorry your mother called and yelled at you like that. I love you very much. I tried to calm her down and to leave you there but she is not buying it. Maybe you should come here for a little while and when your mother cools down then you can go back if you wish. I can’t truly imagine how hurt you are. I can imagine slightly but I know you are strong. Captain of the Wrestling Team, a strong heart, a strong mind. I am always here for you. As a friend and more importantly, as your dad.  I love you very much. Please call me back..” I softened. “Dad..” I whispered. Kai looked at me. “I only understood that he loves you and that he’s your dad.. are you sure you want to contin-“ “Yes.” I said eagerly. I then played the other message. This one was urgent. “Honey please come home. Your mother is going crazy since you have not answered any of her calls. Please call her back.” I then heard screeching in the back ground, “SHE IS GROUNDED FOREVER! SHE IS NEVER GOING BACK! SHE IS NOT MY DAUGHTER AT ALL! SHE NEVER LISTENS!” I growled and new tears emerged. The words stung. I then yelled at the phone, pretending it was my mother, “I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!” I threw my phone on the ground and collapsed onto my bed. Kai held onto me tightly. “Diana.. Its ok. I’m here. I’m here for you. Its ok.” I cry harder. “No its not!” I shrieked. Kai hugged my tighter. He then lifted me up and held me. He whipped my tears away and kissed my cheeks. “I’m here. I will not let you go. Not when I can stop it. You’re not going anywhere.”  I sniffled and hugged his arms. “Kai… I don’t want to go.” Kai kissed my head and rested his head on mine, “And I won’t let you.”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Notice Diana didn't look at the last message. ooohhhh~ i wonder wht it will say! Will it make her not go? Or will she leave everyone and go back "home"? I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter! Soo... if you guys really do like ym stories, what fan fic should i write next? Kris fan fic? Chanyeol fan fic? or the Sequel? YOU CHOOSE MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS~! I hope to see your answers in the comments. (I dont know how to do the Polls yet but i shall figure that out later to make this easier. Eepp me excited to see the comments.) And I wont be able to update everyday now.. No free time anymore... But i will try my best to update maybe two to three times a week if possible. And I wont be able to update this weekend cuz *plays music* ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY! WWOOO HHHOOOO This Sunday! November. 11th!!  :3    Anyways enjoy the chapter!