You Weirdo..

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

"Uuummm.." I say as I look up at Chanyeol. He laughs and lets go of me. "You wish that was Kai don't you." I slap his arm. "Shut up!" and i chuckle to myself. "Weirdo.." Chanyeol smiles. "You and-" I put my hand over his mouth. "Shut up. Or I will seriously make all the girls who like you come at you like a stampede. Chanyeol actually looked scared. I did my evil laugh as I take my hand off his lips. "You wouldn't do that to me. Would you?" I smirk and laugh evily again. "Try me." I said. Channyeol cursed under his breath. "You play hard ball don't you Diana." I smile and bow. "Thank you for noticing." We both laughed, Chanyeol wraped his arm against my shoulders as we walked outside of the class room. "Kai is looking for you." I tense. Chanyeol pulls me closer. "It's alright. He isn't gonna kiss you." I slap Chanyeol's arm. "Psh not that gosh its just... I don't know.." Chanyeol drops his arm off my shoulders and goes in front of me. "Whats on your mind?" He asked. "I think I like both Gun-woo and.. Kai." I can't believe I said that out loud. Chanyeol looked surprised and then a smile come onto his face. "What?" I asked blushing. "You like Kai." I blush even more. "Please don't tell." I said softly. Chanyeol gave me a bear hug. He whispered, "I won't. I promise." I hug him back. Hes an amazing friend.. I rested my head on his chest since he was a giant. I exhale and I relax. I then heard foot steps coming and saw Abby and Cassie walk up. When they saw me and Chanyeol hugging they both yelled, "OOOHHHH~!!!" I push myself away from Chamyeol and thats what Abby and cassie run for their lives. "Abby!! Cassie!!" I yell as I chase them. I catch up to them and grab them from their back packs. They squirm and Abby yells like a little baby, "Let us go let us go!!" I smirk and say "No! Chanyeol was conforting me cuz I admitted to something!" This made Abby abruptly turn around. She grabbed my shoulders. I let go of their back packs. "What did you admit!?" Demended Abby and Cassie at the same time. Crap!! I signed in defeat. I whispered, "That I like Kai and Gun-woo." Abby and Cassie looked at me with wide eyes then squealed. Loudly! Chanyeol came running while covering his ears. "Whats going on!?" He demanded. I turn to him feeling drained. "I told them." I simply said. Chanyeol smiled. "Come here missy." I shuffled myself to Chanyeol. He opened his arms and I fell into him. My face on his chest I said, "I'm tired." but it sounded like I said, "M Ired." Chanyeol laughed and strocked my hair. "I bet you are from the day you had." I head Abby and Cassie giggling then stop abruptly. Someone came in. I heard someone breathing heavily. I felt Chanyeol stop strocking my hair, I lazily looked up and saw Kai. "Hey." I said and gave him a lazy wave.  Kai frowned at me. I said explaining, "I'm tired.. Chanyeol was here so he my pillow." I said without bothering if I sounded stupid. I walked over to Kai. He still looked mad. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a hug. I whispered tiredly, "Don't be mad, Kai. He was just listening to me about something." I rested my head on his shoulder. Kai then picked me up bridal style. I was too tired to object. All that running sure winded me.. I nuzzled closer to Kai's chest. i murmered, "Room 225." and fell asleep in his arms.