Remembrance

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

Hey!! I'm back!  ^_^  I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I love writing it. I am sincerely excited for the ending of this and to start the Sequel which I have been endlessly planning, you all have no idea what my brain has come up with  xD    And i added this chapter because you got to look inside Abby's past and well why not have another look in Diana's as well? And it just has a word or two of cussing for the Rated M. Enjoy~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Valentines day was magical. I kept remembering that day over and over, even though it was a few weeks ago. I smiled to myself when I remembered Kai and I pretended our plushies were having a battle. I then thought farther back, when I was in the states. Remembering him.

*~Flashback~*

    "Diana!" he called. I grunted in response and continued to punch the bag. He walked closer to me with a weird grin on his face, making me scowl even more. "What's wrong with your face?" I asked in a bored tone. He laughed and took out a pink rose. I looked at the rose in shock and stopped punching the bag, looking at him. "Whos that for?" Is it for me? Oh my gosh! What do I do?! he took a step closer and took my hand, wrapping my fingers around the rose. "It's for you. Pink is for friendship..." His ears turned pink, making my lips twitch to a smile. "Thank you." I said gratefully. He grinned widely and asked, "Do you have anything for me?" I nodded and gave him a warm hug, and I NEVER hugged. I heard him gasp but he still hugged me back, wrapping his arms securely around my waist.

   "Do you like your present?" I asked, half teasing. He nodded and rested his head on mine since he was quite taller than me. "Very. It means a lot to me." I softly smiled as I rested my head onto his chest. I don't know why but.. You are the only friend I have who makes me smile like this. I then broke the hug and gave him a curt nod. "Ok well.. I'm going to practice soo.. Shoo." I make a shooing gesture. He rolled his eyes and teased "Yes your highness." and mockingly bowed. I scoffed and said "This highness will stick her foot up your ." He laughed loudly, making me crack a smile.

     "Ok. Ok. I'll go now." He turned to leave and I lightly kicked his . He turned around to look at me with a smirk. "Couldn't resist to touch my huh?" I frowned and kicked his shin "Yeah and couldn't resist to kick your 'lovely' shins" He winked. "Ya know it~" "Go away before I use YOU as a punching bag." He put his arms in the air, challenging me. "Like you haven't before. Try." I ran to him with a fist in the air, he then made a run for it. "THATS RIGHT! RUN YOU WEAKLING!" I yelled at him with a satisfied smirk. "I love you Diana!" He yelled from far away. "I hate you too K-"

  I felt someone shake me from my thoughts, it was Suho. "Hey you alright? You look in the middle of happiness and ready to kill someone." I looked at him weirdly and laughed. "No no.. Just remembering something..." Suho nodded, understanding.  "Ok well class is almost over." I sighed and got on my feet, stretching. "Awesome." Suho frowned and commented worriedly, "You look tense." I shrugged, "I'm always tense. Don't worry about it big bro." Suho smiled and gave up. "Ok, I'll trust you." I gave him a reassuring smile. The band room door opened, revealing Kai. I beamed and waved at him. Kai grinned and walked over, automatically kissing my cheek and pulling me into a hug.

   "I missed you~" Kai whispered. I lightly giggled and commented, "Well someone is extra mushy today." "Just for you." I chuckled. "Hey, why are you so tense?" I groaned and backed away from him, putting my hands in the air. "I don't know! I need a good rub in the shoulders I guess." Kai spun my around and started rubbing my back, tickling me. I jumped away from him, "Yah don't do that!" Kai smirked and grabbed my sides, "Are you that ticklish?" I squirmed, "No fair! Get away from me!" He then started tickling my sides, I giggled and whacked him in the chest out of reflex, he still tickled me, not moving. I stepped on his foot, making him bite his lip in slight pain. I stepped on his foot again and he finally let go, I fell onto the floor, still laughing from being tickled. I finally caught my breath and got up. Kai frowned at me whille the rest of the boys snickered at his failure.

   I hugged him and pecked his lips. "I missed you too." Kai sighed and rested his forehead onto mine, "You are so complicated." I grinned and tapped his nose, "You know you love it." he rolled his eyes. "Your lucky I have strong feelings for you." I tried to soften him up by nuzzling our noses. "Mmhhmm, as do I for you." I admitted. What I felt for Kai was very strong and I did not fully know what it was, all I know is that I only feel it for him. I always get nervous, my heart beats so fast that it feels it is about to explode and my palms even get sweaty. His eyes widened from my confession. "Really?" I shrugged, "Yes. Why? Isn't that how you are supposed to feel when you are in a relationship?" Kai blushed, making him look adorable and shy once again.

   "Well... We have been dating for a few months and uumm.. usually it takes years to feel that." I blinked innocently, "Feel what?" Kai looked into my eyes with a tender, sweet look. I felt myself melting into his eyes. "I guess you will figure that out later." He replied with a soft smile. I touched his face softly and gazed up at him. "Ok." I breathed softly, like a whisper. Kai then closed the distance with a soft kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck, softly kissing him back. When we broke the kiss I heard Kai whisper to himself, "I cannot wait until White Day."

                                                                 Huh?? Why until then?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To tell you all the truth.. I did not favor this chapter but you are all the judge of that.. Please comment if you liked it and everything.. I hope you guys did... So some feeling were expressed. Maybe or maybe not~ Sooo I am going to get the sweet, nice holidays and everything done so this story shall be finished. (Sorry for repeating myself..) So yeppers enjoy~ Love you guys!