Abby's White Day

The Dark School Girl (Editing)

 I hope you are all enjoying that seperate white days!!! I hope all of you are having a nice day!  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ABBY'S POV

   When Cassie finally came back to class, she had the hugest smile on her face. I looked at her weirdly. "Whats wrong with you?" She jumped in her seat and sang, "Everything is just wonderful!" She giggled. I backed away from her. "Are you sick? What the hell is wrong with you?"

    "Suho is so sweet. Best White Day ever." She giggled again and twirled her hair. She looked defiantly love struck, freaking me out. "Ugh. What happened to you? What did he do?"  She giggled AGAIN.

    "He was so romantic. He took me to an old classroom and he decorated it with candles and everything. It was so amazing. And" She sighed in content before continuing, "He confessed that he loves me." My eyes widened and I then squealed, hugging her. "THAT IS SO CUTE! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" The teacher shushed us. I rolled my eyes and we continued, quietly, spazzing.

    "I said I love him too!" We both squealed quietly and clapped. "So cute!! But." I stopped jumping and looked at her seriously. "No mushiness." Cassie smirked and flipped her hair. "No promises~" I huffed. "You better not." I said cutely and turned around, facing the board.

    I then realized something. Oh god. Please tell me Baekhyun won't do anything over board... or even anything.. But after class, BOY was I wrong.

 

  *~LUNCH TIME~*

 

    I walked out of my classroom before I was picked up bridal style. I gasped and turned around, ready to give the person my famous glare. it was Baekhyun who smiled at me cutely. "Hi baby!" He pecked my nose, making me blush. "What on earth are you doing?!" "Carrying you." was all he told me. I tried to get out of his arms, nothing worked. We arrived in the lunch area. "Put me down!" I demanded.

    Baekhyun kept walking until we went to this table that was almost hidden from everyone. I got a good look at it and there were balloons everywhere, even one was like an arch. The table had white cloth over it, making it look fancy. There was a bouquet of flowers on the table, and rose petals all over the table cloth. I softened and turned around to look at Baekhyun, I then realized he was wearing a tux.

 

 

     He leaned over and kissed me sweetly. I felt myself melt a little at how sweet he was. "Baekhyun.." I whispered, smiling. I actually liked being romanced. I say I don't like it but sometimes, I really do.

    Baekhyun sat across from me on the table and opened up a tray of food I didn't notice earlier. "For you, my lady~" I blushed. "Why thank you." I said as I chuckled. I felt my mouth water, seeing my favorite foods on my plate.

    He laughed. "Just eat it Abby. I have another surprise for you." I tore my gaze away from the food, eyeing him suspiciously. "Why? You know I'm not into mushy stuff.." he rolled his eyes and gave me a sweet smile. "I know you do. You don't have to hide it from me."

   I huffed. "whatever..." He surprised me by caressing my cheek lovingly. "So cute." He murmured affectionately. A nervous giggle escaped me. Baekhyun laughed and turned around, taking out a little bag. I frowned at him. "Seriously Baek. You didn't have to get me anything or.." I looked around and put my arms in the air, "This."

   "I wanted too. I mean, don't girls usually LOVE this?" I laughed. "Yeah but I would have been fine if you did nothing." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well.. I hope you will love this present." He handed it to me with a wink. I laughed again and opened the bag, seeing a little box. I soon opened the box and saw-

 

   They were one of the prettiest earrings I ever saw. I loved them first sight. I couldn't help but gasp. I was lost for words. Baekhyun out done himself. How did he pay for this?! Why did he? There looked like diamonds. DIAMONDS. And those cost A LOT.  I looked at him wide eyed. Baekhyun was smiling like an idiot. "Do you like them?" I still couldn't speak, I just stared at him wide eyed. "B-b-baek. H-h-ho-how did y-you pay for th-this?!" I kept stuttering.

    Baekhyun puffed out his chest proudly. "My uncle owns a jewelry store so I got 50% off. It reminded me of you. I really like you a lot and well." He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "But yeah... I really care for you. I just want you to know that." I softened and ran to his side, hugging him tightly. "How did I get you as my boyfriend? You are just.... amazing and... unbelievable!!"

   I then looked at him seriously, "But you must take them back," I put them in his hands. He frowned. "Why?" "It's too much! You shouldn't have spent that much on me!" Baekhyun sighed. "Well I did and~ I can't give it back." He gave me a grin.

   I huffed in annoyance. "want me to put them on for you?" I nodded grudgingly. He laughed again and placed them onto me. He beamed and caressed my cheek, "Beautiful. Breathtaking. Amazing." 

   I blushed even more and mused, "You know~ Diamonds are a girls best friend." He leaned over and kissed me passionately. He hummed on my lips, "mmmhhhmmm." My eyes fluttered closed, I kissed him back. This is the best White Day ever.

 

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ndSDeIH2yw  

  

 

Maryilin Monroe's Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend. I just HAD to add it hehe~