No way!!!

Scandal

Chorong is coming out from the supermarket with many shopping bags in her hands. Lucky to her, no one recognizes that she is at the supermarket and thus she can comfortably go shopping today.

 

Chorong puts the bags at the back of the car and she is about to enter the car when she receives a phone call.

 

" Hello, Raina unnie."

 

" Chorong-na, where are you?? "

 

" Wae?? I'm at the shopping."

 

" Alone?? "

 

" Of course, alone. Who should be with me??? "

 

She said and she hears the sigh of Raina from the other line.

 

" Chorong-na, today, Park Lizzy who is the manager of Une Annee, met me at the WGM shooting and she told me a very funny thing."

 

" Is it involved me?? "

 

" Immm. She said you are dating with Une Annee's leader Yoon Bomi."

 

" WHAT!!!!! "

 

Chorong shouts into the phone and Raina has to pull the phone away from her ear, not to damage her eardrum.

 

" Yah. Yah. Don't shout like this. It's ok. I'm not going to scold you."

 

" Unnie, it's not like this."

 

Chorong tries to explains but she is cut off by Raina.

 

" It's ok, Chorong-na. Unnie will hide it from Boss."

 

" Unnie. Let me explain first. Actually, I - "

 

" I know. I know."

 

But she is cut off again but Raina.

 

" Teenagers are always like this. And heart problems are the things that we can't solve. Don't worry. You can date her. She is a good girl. But remember. Don't be caught. If so, you are dead. Understand? "

 

" Unnie~~~ "

 

Chorong doesn't know how to explain and so she just hops on her legs and begs Raina but the later is just saying what she wants.

 

" Then Chorong-na, if there is Yoon Bomi beside you, you guys should quickly get into the car and leave that place as soon as you can. If there is no Yoon Bomi beside you, you also should leave that place. The paparazzi are following you."

 

" Yes???? Paparazzi?? "

 

" Yes. You know, Scandal news reporter, Im Jin Ah, also known as Im Nana."

 

" Ahh, I know her."

 

Chorong remembers the tall one with annoying straight black hair who came to them last party. Yoon Bomi said that she was the one who is following Une Annee.

 

" Yes. She is so scary like a tiger. She is so wicked like a gumiho. And she can spread the rumors around the Seoul in a blink of eye. So it is the best for you to avoid her."

 

" Arasso, unnie. I will come back now."

 

" Imm. Then let's meet at the entertainment."

 

" Yes. I'm hanging up."

 

Chorong said and she hangs up the phone. She then puts the phone back into her bag and she enters the car. And when she is about to go out from there, a car stops in front of her and they both block each other's way.

 

" Bo-ra!! "

 

Chorong becomes angry and she gets out from the car to tell him to move backward. But her steps stop when she saw the person coming out from the other car.

 

That person looks at her and she takes off her sunglasses.

 

" Huh?? It's you."

 

She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi is lying on her bed and she is reading a book while listening to music.

 

 

* knock knock knock *

 

 

" Come in."

 

She said and Hayoung appears at the door.

 

" Yes, Hayoung-na? "

 

" Unnie, I am about to go to the supermarket. "

 

" Ummm?? Hayoung-na, come here and sit. I have something to tell you."

 

Bomi said and she puts the book beside her. Hayoung joins her on the bed and she looks at Bomi. Bomi sighs and she holds her hand.

 

" Hayoung-na, unnie wants to say something."

 

" Yes? "

 

" You have been in many relations but unnie didn't say you anything. But don't you think it is time to stop?? "

 

Hayoung hangs down her head and she continues listen to her leader.

 

" I will say nothing if you date only one person. But Hayoung-na, if you continue doing like this, you will become a player soon."

 

Bomi said and Hayoung nods her head.

 

" Unnie, I have one thing to say."

 

" Imm."

 

" If I am in love with only one person, will you let me to date? "

 

" Of course. If you are happy, I will let you."

 

Bomi said and Hayoung smiles.

 

" I understand unnie. "

 

" Good. Ahh, Hayoung-na. If you are about to go to supermarket, I will go. I have something to buy. You can tell me what do you want."

 

Bomi said and Hayoung decides that it is the best for her to listen to their leader so she nods and she comes back to her room.

 

Bomi takes a shower and she chooses the outfit which is fit and perfect with her body. And she uses the perfumes that is her favourite and then she puts on the sunglasses. 

 

After she is done, she comes down to the car parking of their dorm and drives to the nearest supermarket.

 

 

* Phone ringing *

 

 

" Hello?? "

 

Bomi puts the bluetooth in her ear and she answers the call. The other line is their manager, Lizzy.

 

" Aww, Bomi-ya. Where are you??? "

 

" Hmm. I'm on the way to the supermarket. Wae?? "

 

" Yah, Bomi-ya, are you alone?? "

 

" Imm. Wae?? "

 

" Really?? Is Park Chorong beside you? Or are you going to meet her?? "

 

" What are you talking about?? What Park Chorong?? "

 

Bomi is surprised when she hears Chorong's name. But Lizzy lowers her voice and she whispers.

 

" I know you two are dating."

 

" What!!! "

 

Bomi has to stop the car as she is so shocked.

 

" What! What did you say?? Me and Park Chorong?? Unnie, are you out of your mind?? "

 

" Bomi-ya, don't be so excited. I understand you. You can date her in your freetime but Bomi-ya, please hide it from the medias."

 

" Unnie, I am not dating her."

 

Bomi said as she resumes her driving. Lizzy is laughing from the other line and she said.

 

" Don't be blushing. I know you since you are young and it is ok, Bomi-ya. You are a human too so you can have love. Falling for a extremely beautiful girl is not a sin."

 

" Unnie, it is not like this. Ahh. I reach to there and I have to hang up now. I will talk about it later."

 

" Arasso."

 

" Unnie. Remember. I am not dating with Park Chorong."

 

Bomi said and she hangs up the phone. Then she turns into the car parking and when she is about to stop the car, a car runs into her direction and blocks her way.

 

" Aish!!! What the hell!! "

 

Bomi becomes angry and she removes the seatbelt from her. And she comes out from the car and she walks to the girl who is also walking towards her.

 

" Huh?? "

 

Both of them are surprised when they saw each other. Bomi pulls off the sunglasses and she smirks.

 

" It's you."

 

She whispers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are glaring each other and Chorong starts.

 

" This is my way. I enter it first so you move your car."

 

" What!! Park Chorong-sshi. What are you talking about?? This is my way and you entered into it. So you move."

 

Bomi said as she doesn't want to lose to Chorong. Chorong frowns and she said.

 

" Yah!! Don't you know that I am also a senior??? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

" You think Jiyeon Senior is the only senior for you???!!! "

 

Chorong said and Bomi raises one of her eyebrows.

 

" Wow. I didn't expect it. You are jealous with me and Jiyeon unnie. Right?? "

 

" What?? "

 

Chorong widens her eyes at Bomi's comment. Bomi smirks and she moves a step forward.

 

" I know you are jealous. Admit it Park Chorong."

 

She moves another step closer. Chorong's legs are glued to the ground and she can't move backwards.

 

" You are jealous that I didn't call you unnie or senior. Right?? "

 

" Who… Who says?? "

 

Chorong tries to fight back but Bomi moves a step more closer again.

 

" And you are interested in me. That's why you kissed me on my cheek and took advantage on me."

 

" What!! "

 

But Chorong is cut off when Bomi suddenly leans forwards and she is now stopping right in front of her face.

 

" Should I take the revenge now??? "

 

She said. Chorong is looking at Bomi who is only an inch apart from her.

 

 

* Du gun Du gun Du gun *

 

 

Chorong can hears her own heartbeat. Bomi is dangerously close to her and she closes her eyes. 

 

 

One second

 

 

 

Three second

 

 

 

Fifteen seconds

 

 

 

 

About after thirty seconds, there is no touch on her so Chorong opens her eyes to see Bomi's smirking face in front of her.

 

" What are you waiting for, Park Chorong??? "

 

She asks in that position. Their faces are so close that Chorong can feel the hot breathe of Bomi on her face. And her face becomes red because of this.

 

" Are you expecting something??? "

 

Bomi continues to and Chorong quickly steps on Bomi's foot and then pushes her away.

 

" Ahh."

 

Bomi is about to fall down due to the strong push. And she glares at the older girl.

 

" Aish! "

 

" What!! You think you can do as you like?? Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! I am the senior here. Understand??? Now, get on your car and move."

 

Chorong said like a boss and Bomi can't have time to react. When she has her normal mond back, the older girl is already on her car and she is now pressing on the horn to signal her to move the car.

 

" Aish!! That Ajjuma!!! "

 

Bomi said and she enters into her car. Then she has to move so that Chorong can come out. But Chorong stops beside her and she pulls down the window.

 

" Ahh, Yoon Bomi. I have something to say."

 

" What?? "

 

" That crazy paparazzi. I think she is thinking funny things about us. She is thinking that we are dating."

 

Chorong said and Bomi nods.

 

" I also heard that rumour. Don't worry. I will take care of it. "

 

" Yes. But this is not good for a girl like me who has never been in a scandal. So, I hope we should not see each other in the future."

 

" Oh, that's a very good news. I also want to say you like this. If we run into each other in the future, let's pretend that we don't know each other. This is the only one solution."

 

" Arasso."

 

" Then Goodbye. Chorong unnie."

 

Bomi said as she extends her hand from the window and Chorong is surprised. Bomi smiles and she explains.

 

" We are not enemies so our parting should be nice. In the future, we have to meet each other again at WGM so we should get along with each other. Right?? "

 

" Imm. You are right. Ok. I am going. Take care. Bomi-ya."

 

She shakes hand with Bomi and flashes a smile before she drives her car out of the parking lot. Bomi smiles and she stops her car at an empty place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In Pink Blossom's dorm …………

 

 

 

Chorong and Naeun are watching the drama 'Emergency couples' and Namjoo is sitting on the floor in front of them while she is using her laptop.

 

" Umm?? This news is so strange. What is this?? "

 

Namjoo said and she opens the news. 

 

" Secret Lovers from the Parking Lot. Hmmm. This is a nice title."

 

She said and she reads the content.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

" Namjoo-ya! "

 

" What's wrong?? "

 

The two elders are frightened when Namjoo shouts loudly. But she is looking at the laptop with the face that she just see a ghost. And she points to there.

 

" Is this.… is this…… "

 

She can't even say the sentences properly. Chorong and Naeun looks at the news and they too widen their eyes.

 

" What the hell!!!! "

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand,

At Une Annee's dorm ………………

 

 

The members are sitting in the living room and they are watching TV. At that time, Bomi's phone rings and a sms reaches.

 

" From Jeong Yeewon "

 

Bomi furrows her eyebrows as she receives a text from her close friend.

 

" Congratulation, Bomi-ya. You really have a good taste."

 

Bomi doesn't understand it and so she just puts the phone back. But in another minutes, more texts arrive and all of them are congratulation messages.

 

" Bo-ra?? What is happening?? "

 

She thinks and she becomes confused more and more. At that time, a phone call receives and this is from their senior.

 

" Yes, oppa?? "

 

" Bomi-ya, you are the best. Congratulation."

 

" Congratulation for what?? "

 

" Yah!! Don't pretend like you don't know anything. I know that you are dating."

 

" WHAT!!! "

 

Bomi shouts and everyone looks at her. But she doesn't care them and she said.

 

" Oppa, who said I am dating?? I'm not."

 

" Yah!! This girl!! Whom do you want to lie now?? Now, all your news is spreading in internet and everyone knows about it. You and Park Chorong are really matched. I will support you."

 

" WHAT!!! "

 

Bomi shouts for the second time and she hangs up the phone. Then she runs into her room and she came back with her i-pad. Then she starts to search something.

 

" Bom-ya, what happened?? "

 

" Wait. Wait. Wait."

 

Bomi said and she enters into the hottest news for today.

 

" No way!!! "

 

She is nearly to throw the i-pad when she saw the news.

 

" What happened?? "

 

The three members become curious about it and they take the i-pad to read the news.

 

" Huh?? "

 

But their eyes go wide and their jaws drop to the floor when they saw the news.

 

" Is this…… "

 

" This is so impossible."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two group members are reading the news at the same time.

 

 

 

 

" Secret Lovers From Parking Lot "

 

 

 

* Start with the photos of Chomi coming out from their cars at the parking lot *

 

 

 

The time is around 11:00am in the morning. There are two cars in the parking lot which is a place of silent and secretive. And it is also a good place for the secret lovers to meet.

 

Both of them are famous leaders from the famous groups. And they are known for that they have never been in scandals. 

 

 

Why?? 

 

 

Because they have each other.

 

 

Park Chorong is walking towards the younger girl, Yoon Bomi who is welcoming her with love-filled eyes. They are singers from busy-scheduled groups so it is rare for them to meet. 

 

And they have to hide their love from the public for the sake of their groups. This is so painful and unfair for them.

 

 

* Another photo of Chomi facing close to each other *

 

 

They are facing each others and looking each other with longing eyes. They miss each other so much and they have many things to say but now they can't speak out. They just stare and they understand each other's mind only by it.

 

 

* A photo of Bomi leaning towards Chorong *

 

And now, Bomi can't control her feelings anymore. She leans towards her lover and she whispers how much she misses her and how much she loves her.

 

The older girl is afraid of the fate which will make them apart and so Bomi tries to prove that and she leans closer to her and closer. And more closer.

 

 

* A photo which looks like that Bomi is kissing Chorong as Bomi is tilting her head to one side *

 

 

And finally, they are now proving their love for each other with a bitter sweet kiss in which all their feelings are mixed.

 

 

 

* Photos of Chomi going back to their respective cars *

 

 

But their schedules don't let them to meet longer. They have to go back. They backface each other with bleeding hearts and start to walk to their respective cars.

 

 

* A photo of Chomi holding each other's hand by the car windows *

 

 

But how can the lovers can separate if they only have thirty minutes to meet in a week. They are holding hands and they don't want to go yet. They are so pity. 

 

 

Because they are the leaders of the famous groups, they have to return to their places forgetting about their love. They are so much like the love heros in the stories.

 

 

And this is the secret love story of the two famous idols.

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is not the only one. We have many of their secret dates. 

 

 

 

* Photos of Chomi hugging each other at the party *

 

This is the day when they secretly meet at the garden. They have to run away from the watching eyes of everyone and have their secret date here.

 

 

 

 

 

* Photos of Chomi in the Beauty Saloon *

 

 

Being the sweet and caring girlfriend she is, Yoon Bomi comes and waits for Park Chorong's doing hair. And here are the sweet moments of them while they are waiting. See, they are so lovely and cute together!!

 

 

 

 

* Photos of Chorong kissing Bomi's cheek at the backstage *

 

 

And here is the last. It was during the Korea-China festival and they are having their secret date.

 

Chorong is so sweet here. The way she peeks Bomi's cheek is so cute and lovely.

 

 

 

What do you think about this new couple??? This is reporter Im Nana from scandal news.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They all widen their eyes after they have read the content. 

 

Chorong : This is not real kids!! This is not real!! " 

She said while she is standing up fron the sit.

 

Eunji : Bomi-ya, what happened?? Is this true?? "

Eunji asks as she can't believe her eyes.

 

Bomi : No. No. Let me explain first.

 

Hayoung : Unnie, this is not you???? 

She asks while she is carefully looking at the photos.

 

Chorong : Yes. This is us. Me and Yoon Bomi.

She answers with a low tone.

 

Bomi : But I can explain it. We are not really dating. This is just a misunderstanding.

She tries to explain again but no one is listening to her.

 

Namjoo : Then you guys are secretly dating without telling us???

She seems she is so furious with the news.

 

Yookyung : I'm ok if you like her. She seems she really loves you.

She said with a smile like usual.

 

Naeun : Unnie, you should at least tell us. I will ask Eunji unnie's number from your Bomi unnie.

She said with a dreamy eyes.

 

Bomi : It is not like this.

 

Chorong : Please give me a chance to explain. Will you??

 

 

But everyone is complainting or giving comments about the breaking news and they don't give time for Chomi to explain.

 

Chorong : YAH!!!!!!

 

Bomi : YAH!!!!!! 

 

They shout and everyone get into silence.

 

Chomi : I've said that this is not true. This is not true. This is so no way. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

 

 

Both of them shout almost in unison and this makes an earthquake in Seoul. And the problem starts here.

 

 

 

How they can solve this scandal which has all full evidences of them dating??? 

 

 

This is really no way.