Official Announcement

Scandal

" Ha ha ha ha ha "

 

" I didn't expect it."

 

" But I have nothing to say when I knew that our Chorong is dating your Bomi. I know she will be the same as you."

 

Jungah who is also the CEO of the moonlight entertainment said. Kahi who is the owner of sunshine entertainment smiles and she nods.

 

" Yeah. Me, too. I know she is the best choice for our Bomi."

 

Chorong and Bomi looks at each other while they are sitting beside their bosses. The managers are also with them and they are now in a restaurant having dinner.

 

This is about one hour after the scandal released and the managers called them immediately as their bosses want to meet them. And they end up in a VIP room of a restaurant.

 

Unlucky to them, Kahi and Jungah are close friends or may be the old-flames as they are now very happy to meet again each other. And they both are ok with them dating.

 

For the real lovers who are really dating, this condition is the best but for them, it is the worst condition than ever.

 

" But Chorong-na, how long you guys are dating??? "

 

Jungah asks and Chorong almost chokes on the water that she is drinking.

 

" You ok?? "

 

Raina who is sitting beside Chorong rubs her back for her and she asks. Chorong nods and she looks at her boss with still red face.

 

" Yes?? Me?? "

 

" Imm. How long?? "

 

" Ummmm…………"

 

Chorong doesn't know what to answer and so she looks at Bomi who is also staring at her. 

 

" Ummmmm, we are not really ……… "

 

" We are dating for almost six months."

 

Bomi said and Chorong widens her eyes in surprise. But Bomi doesn't care and she said.

 

" But we can't have time to meet so it is rare for us to go on a date."

 

She said and Chorong steps on her foot to stop. 

 

" Ahh."

 

Bomi bites her lower lip to stop her scream. Pain can be seen on her face and she glares at Chorong. But Chorong doesn't care and she signals her to stop with eyes.

 

" Wow. You guys are really good. You can date without being caught by anyone for six months."

 

Kahi said and she asks again.

 

" I think you guys are not close. It is surprise that you started to date six months ago."

 

" I was caught by Chorong unnie's beauty and so I started to follow her."

 

Bomi said while she is rubbing the back of her neck in nervousness. Chorong can't believe her ears as she is so surprised how Bomi can lie like this.

 

" Bomi-ya?? "

 

She stands up suddenly and calls the younger girl who looks up her. She tries to smile as she walks to her and said.

 

" Bomi-ya, can you please come with me to toilet? "

 

She whispers sweetly to Bomi and the younger girl blinks her eyes. Chorong leans to her and she said with an angry tone.

 

" Get up before I kick you out from here."

 

Bomi sighs and she puts the spoon on the table and she also stands up.

 

" Excuse us, please."

 

" It's ok. Go. Go."

 

The boss said and they walk to the toilets. Bomi puts her hand on Chorong's waist which makes the older girl to be stiff but she doesn't say anything and she quickly walks into the toilet. 

 

When they are in there, she looks around and making sure that there is no people in the toilet before she locks the door.

 

She then pulls Bomi by her hand and pushes Bomi to the door while she is folding Bomi's hand to her back.

 

" Ahh. Ahh. Park Chorong!! What are you doing??? Ahh. It's hurt!!! "

 

Bomi shouts and she tries to push Chorong away from her but Chorong presses her with her knee so that she can't move.

 

" Yah!! Tell me!! Why didn't you explain to the bosses that we are not dating??? "

 

" Ahh. Release me first. I will explain you."

 

" No!! Tell me first!! "

 

Chorong said stubbornly and she uses more forces making Bomi to suffer more.

 

" Alright. Alright. Think by yourselves. Even if we denied them, they will never believe us. The photos seem so real and we can't say anything now."

 

" So what??? We have to stay like this??? Everyone will think that we are really dating and no one wants to date me now."

 

Chorong said and Bomi rolls her eyes. 

 

" Let's stop it. We will discuss about it later. Now, we have to go back. They are waiting."

 

Bomi said weakly hoping that Chorong will let her go. Chorong also notices that they have to be in the dinner so she releases Bomi's hand.

 

" Ahhh. It's so hurt. If you continue violent like this, no one will like you."

 

She said and she goes out from the toilet while shaking her head. Chorong pouts and she follows her.

 

Bomi pulls her by the shoulder and she glares.

 

" Yah!! You want to touch me that much?? "

 

" Stop dreaming. I don't want to touch you either. But we have to stay like this in front of the bosses so that they will believe us and let us alone."

 

Bomi said and theh enter back into the room. They both bow to the bosses and sit again at their places.

 

Kahi and Junah are now looking at them and they are smiling.

 

" Kids, we are now talking about the announcement."

 

" What announcement?? "

 

Chorong asks and they both smile.

 

" You need official announcement. If not, the medias will be more concentrated on you. So what about we make an official announcement tomorrow?? "

 

Kahi said and both Choring and Bomi widen their eyes.

 

" Boss!! Is this needed?? "

 

" Yep. It is."

 

" But - "

 

Bomi tries to deny it but she is cut off by Jungah.

 

" Yah!! If you don't want to announce it to the public, you should avoid doing PDA in front of everyone's eyes."

 

" Yes??? "

 

They both said and they look at each other.

 

" Whatever, I am so happy that they are together. Cheers, everyone."

 

Kahi said as she raised her glass. They pick up their glasses and toss them with Kahi's glass.

 

" For Chomi!!."

 

" For Chomi!! "

 

They follow her and drink the glasses. But Chorong and Bomj look at each other in fear while they are grabbing on theit glasses too much.

 

 

" Chomi???? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The room is as cold as ice and it is more scary than a horror movie because the room is so silent. Although there are seven people sitting in the room, they don't speak so that we can even hear the drop sound of a needle.

 

" What are we doing here?? "

 

Yookyung starts as she doesn't like the idea of coming to the Pink Blossom's dorm at the past midnight. Chorong and Bomi sigh and they both stand up from their seat.

 

" We have something to say you."

 

" Wae?? You want to announce that you are dating?? "

 

Namjoo asks as she is still angry with their leader. But Chorong shakes her head.

 

" No. It is not like this. We are about to tell you that this rumour is not true."

 

" What?? "

 

They all are surprised by this. 

 

" Unnie, what are you talking about?? "

 

Hayoung asks as she doesn't understand this. Bomi nods and she continues.

 

" Yes. Park Chorong is right. We are not really dating. Everything is a mistake."

 

She starts and they explain them what really has happened. When they are finished, they wait for their members' reactions.

 

After falling into silence for about one minute, Eunji starts to laugh.

 

" Ha ha. Yah!! You want to trick us?? We are not fools. "

 

" But we are telling the truth."

 

Chorong said. And Bomi joins her.

 

" Yes. This is the truth and and it is your part of believe it or not."

 

Eunji cuts her laugh by herself and she looks at the couple without blinking.

 

" So you guys are really not dating?? "

 

Naeun asks and they both nod in agreement. 

 

" This is so unbelievable." 

 

Yookyung murmurs and she leans onto Eunji's shoulder as she is so sleepy now. But she has to resume to sit straight when she saw that Naeun is glaring her with flaming eyes.

 

Unlucky to her, no one notices it and they continue their meeting so Witch Naeun wasn't caught by anyone.

 

" So what are we doing here?? "

 

" We called you to discuss what to do about this."

 

Bomi said. The members look at their leaders in disbelief.

 

" I don't know how you did to cause all these troubles."

 

Eunji said as she is shaking her head. Chorong explains to them.

 

" Boss said that both entertainment will anoounce our dating tomorrow. But we are not really dating. What should we do?? "

 

" Just say you are not dating."

 

Naeun said but Yookyung shakes her head.

 

" We can't do like this. The photos are already out and no one will believe us."

 

" Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! Do you want to against me that much??? "

 

Naeun said and Yookyung looks at her with wide eyes. But she is lucky when Eunji also involves in the chat.

 

" But, Yookyung is right, Naeun-na. We can't deny it. The public will change their opinion on us. We can't do like this."

 

Eunji explains and Naeun immediately agrees with it.

 

" Yes. Of course. You are right, Eunji unnie."

 

" Huh?? "

 

Yookyung feels annoying by Naeun and she secretly rolls her eyes. Chorong and Bomi are looking at their members with hopelful eyes as they want the best idea for them.

 

" What about we do like a drama?? "

 

Namjoo starts. Everyone looks at her and she said.

 

" I mean there are some couples in dramas that they have to pretend that they are lovers for some conditions."

 

" So you want them to pretend?? "

 

Hayoung asks and Namjoo nods. Yookyung also nods and she agress with the idea.

 

" Imm. This is not a bad idea. We can play along with the flow."

 

" Are you crazy??? Hong Yookyung-sshi, life is not a drama. It is not that much easy like a drama. This is the most dangerous thing ever."

 

Naeun said but Eunji joins them again.

 

" But this is not a bad idea at all. We can take some time to solve this. Now, fans are thinking that you two are dating and you should continue to stay like this."

 

" Right. Eunji unnie is right. Why you are so good at thinking?? "

 

" What the hell!! "

 

Yookyung is talking in her mind to the 180° changed Naeun. But no one actually notices this as they are thinking about the pretending thing.

 

" Thanks you, Naeun-na."

 

Eunji smiles and Naeun smiles back. The two are now staring each other with wide smiles on their faces, making the others to be more uncomfortable.

 

" Aham. Aham. The meeting is not still over yet. And this is not WGM."

 

Bomi makes a fake cough to get the attention from them. And the two break their eye contact quickly while they are lowering their heads in blush.

 

" So you are now saying that you want me to pretend to date her?? "

 

Bomi asks and Namjoo nods.

 

" Exactly."

 

" But will it be ok?? I mean we are not really dating and the worst is that we don't know about each other that much."

 

Chorong said worriedly and Hayoung stands up from her seat to them. Then she puts her arm over her shoulder and she said.

 

" Don't worry too much. We are always beside you and we can help you."

 

Chorong and Bomi look at each other. And they start to blame on each other.

 

" This is all because of you. If you don't kiss me on the cheek that day, we may deny it."

 

" Really?? Then why you always have to speak while leaning towards my face??? This makes people to think funny things!!! "

 

Chorong and Bomi starts to fight and Eunji has to stop them.

 

" Hey. Hey. Stop. Stop. You don't have to fight now."

 

" Then what can I do with her?? "

 

They both said in unison while they are pointing to each other.

 

" You have to stay like lovers for a few months."

 

Hayoung said and Chorong and Bomi don't want to agree with the idea. But they know that they have no choice so they have to nod their head.

 

" Ok, I agree. But let's pretend like this only for six months or a year."

 

" Fine. I agree. But I have one condition more."

 

Bomi said while she is pointing her index finger.

 

" What is it?? "

 

" We have to announce immediately that we are breaking up as soon as one of us has someone to love."

 

She said and Chorong nods.

 

" Agree."

 

" Ok. Now we are done. The meeting is over. Can I have my time to talk with my friend??"

 

Hayoung said and she resumes to sit on her place beside Namjoo. And they are now exchanging their phone numbers. Eunji and Naeun are entering into the kitchen to have some drinks and Yookyung has already in her dreamland. 

 

Chorong looks at Bomi and the younger girl looks back her.

 

" I hope you will not mess up with everything."

 

" Don't worry. I won't. You don't know how much I am good at acting."

 

Bomi returns and they are now glaring each other with hateful eyes. 

 

I have to be in this condition because of her!!! Oh my innocent image!!!

 

Both of them are thinking like this and they are now making plans of how to torture the other in the future as a revenge.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But they can't avoid their already written life-script. They have to play as the role what the destiny wants. They can't change their fate.

 

 

And everything becomes according to the arranged programme.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning……………

In every TV channals………………

 

 

 

 

" Good morning, viewers. We have a really shoking breaking news for you. Last night, Scandal News stated a romour about Une Anne's leader Yoon Bomi and Pink Blossom's leader Park Chorong. They stated that the two are dating and they even displayed the evidence photos."

 

" And all the fans are curious about that this is true or not. And they are waiting for the official announcement from their entertainment."

 

" Today, morning at 7:00am the representatives of both of the agencies stated that the two singers are really dating. They have been in a relation for about six months and they are now at the getting to know each other stage as they both are tightened in tight schedules."

 

" Their fans are shocked by this news and there are many fans who are now crying in front of their entertainments. But most of them are happy for them and they are wishing for them to be happy in the future."

 

" This is another new couple of the romantic year, 2014 and everyone is saying that they both are cute together. And we also want to wish for them that they can be happy together with each other for a very long time. Let's ship this new couple of the famous top groups, Chomi, together. This is reporter Son Ga In from BEG."

 

 

 

And similar news are brocasted from all of the TV lines and so another romantic, sweet and cute couple is born in South Korea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In a very WRONG way…………… .