Mission 2

Scandal

Namjoo wakes up at 6:00am like always and she washes her face. Then she changes her pajama into the gym outfit and comes down from her buildung to go to her usual exercise place.

 

Their dorm is close to Han river and so she always loves to exercise at there. She can enjoys the fresh air of the morning Seoul at there and this is her way of relaxation.

 

She starts to run to the Han river and all her sleepy mind becomes fresh when the cold morning breeze scrubbing her face.

 

She reaches to there in fifteen minutes and she stops at the place where she will do some exercises.

 

" Wow. The morning is so beautiful!! "

 

She said and she walks to the machines placed there. And while she is exercising, someone taps on her shoulder.

 

" Namjoo unnie?? "

 

Namjoo is surprised and she turns around to see Hayoung smiling at her.

 

" Omo. Hayoung-na!! What are you doing here?? "

 

She is surprised to see Oh Hayoung here. Hayoung smiles and she helps Namjoo to hop off from the machine and she said.

 

" I am about to exercise here. And you?? "

 

" I always come here!! But Hayoung-na, is this a little far from your place??? "

 

She asks and Hayoung nods.

 

" Yes, it is. But I am hoping to meet someone here and so I end up coming here."

 

She said while examining Namjoo's face. Namjoo lowers her head as she doesn't want to show her red face to Hayoung.

 

Hayoung smiles in satisfaction and she decides to change the topic.

 

" Unnie, let's go. We need to exercise."

 

" Immm."

 

Namjoo follows Hayoung and the two start to exercise together. Namjoo never thinks that she will get that much fun while exercising.

 

But the presence of Hayoung beside her makes her to smile already. She keeps smiling or laughing and they stop when they become tired.

 

" Unnie, are you tired?? "

 

" Yeah. A little."

 

" Wait me here. I will go get water."

 

" Hayoung-na, wait!! "

 

But Hayoung has already run away from her and she disappears from her sight. Namjoo shakes her head to the hyper active girl and she sits on the nearby bench and waits for her.

 

" Hey girl."

 

Suddenly, a man sits beside her and he calls her. Namjoo becomes worried as she doesn't want to be recognized by the people and so she quickly puts the hoodie on her head and covers her face.

 

" Hey, girl. Are you here alone?? "

 

He asks and he tries to move closer to her. Namjoo becomes afraid and she doesn't know what to do. She keeps pulling the hoodie in her head and she turns to the other direction.

 

" Girl, if you want, oppa will accompany you for breakfast. Let's go. Hmmm? "

 

He said and he tries to hold onto her hand. Namjoo jumps up in surprise and she said.

 

" No, thanks."

 

And she quickly walks away from there. But he doesn't give up easily. Namjoo walks to the direction where Hayoung goes but he keeps following her.

 

" Oppa is a single too. If you want, we can exercise together everyday. What do you think?? "

 

He asks as he tries to walk beside her. Namjoo keeps lowering her head and she is now hoping that she can meet Hayoung. But unlucky to her, there is still no Hayoung.

 

" Hey. Why don't you talk to me??? Why you keep pulling your hoodie??? You even look like a celebrity, ha ha ha."

 

He is joking and Namjoo bites her lower lip. At that time………

 

" Namjoo unnie?? "

 

" Hayoung-na! "

 

Namjoo is happy when she saw Hayoung running to her. She also saw that man and she put the cap on her head to hide her face.

 

Namjoo quickly runs towards Hayoung and the younger girl walks to her.

 

" What happened, unnie?? "

 

" That man keeps following me."

 

She said and Hayoung nods. The man is now looking at them from a far and Hayoung decides to help Namjoo.

 

She puts her arm over Namjoo and she pulls her out from there.

 

" Hayoung-na, why- "

 

" Shut up, unnie. He is now looking at us. Now he is thinking that you have someone already."

 

She said and she keeps taking Namjoo away from there. 

 

 

* Du gun Du gun Du gun *

 

 

Namjoo is surprised to hear her own heartbeat. She looks up Hayoung who is much taller than her and she thinks the girl is really caring and good.

 

Hayoung releases her when they are away enough from the crazy man and she smiles at Namjoo.

 

" It's ok, now."

 

" Thanks you, Hayoung-na."

 

" It's ok. Here."

 

Hayoung opens the water bottle and she gives it to Namjoo. Namjoo whispers thanks you and she takes it. She then drinks a little and gives back to Hayoung.

 

Hayoung smiles and she drinks the bottle which makes Namjoo to widen her eyes.

 

Is this -

 

She drank from the bottle and Hayoung drank at the same spot. Then it is an indirect kiss!!! 

 

Namjoo thinks and her face turns red again. Hayoung who did it purposely smiles and she keeps pretending like nothing happens.

 

" Unnie, let's go back to your dorm. I will send you there."

 

" It's ok, Hayoung-na. I can go by myself."

 

" No. No. What if that man will follow you again??? I don't like it."

 

Hayoung said while pouting and Namjoo feels warm by the younger girl's gesture.

 

" But the people of my apartment will saw you."

 

" So what?? I don't care."

 

" Yah!! There may be paparazzi around my dorm. I don't want to be involved in a scandal like Chorong unnie."

 

Namjoo said and Hayoung walks ahead of her.

 

" You don't want to be in a scandal with me??? "

 

Namjoo widens her eyes at Hayoung's bold questions and she quickly answers.

 

" I don't mean like this, Hayoung-na. I mean it is so annoy to be in a scandal. Everyone is watching us and I don't want this. And I don't want the others to be interested in us. But I don't mind if I am in a scandal with you."

 

Namjoo whispers the last sentence but Hayoung can hears it clearly. She smiles and she hands her hand to Namjoo.

 

" Let's go."

 

She said and Namjoo slowly takes Hayoung's hand. Then they walk to Namjoo's dorm. Namjoo can't help but let her heart to jump as fast as it likes while she is holding Hayoung's hand.

 

And Hayoung can sense that Namjoo's fingers are shaking in her hand so she tightens her hand and gives a squeeze to Namjoo, trying her best to calm down the nervous girl.

 

Hayoung looks down at Namjoo and Namjoo looks up her so their eyes meet. Namjoo thinks that she saw some kind of kind and gentle things in Hayoung's warm brown obs and she is hoping that this may be love. 

 

Namjoo smiles at Hayoung and the later returns her best smile. And she undersands that she can get a step more closer to Namjoo.

 

 

 

And Mission 2 complete.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yookyung is so happy as she has no schedule today. She wakes up after 9:00am and she takes shower. Then after she dresses for going somewhere, she comes out from the dorm.

 

" The weather is so lovely."

 

She said to herself and she walks to the bus-stop to take a bus. She still has no idea about where to go but she has a plan to go to a park and spend her free time peacefully there.

 

All the members are out for their individual activities. And she is happy that she can have an off day. She is waiting for the bus to come while pulling the cap more on her head.

 

" Bus!! Bus!! "

 

One of them said and they all get on the bus. Yookyung chooses to sit behind the bus as there is no people there. She sits by the window and waits the bus to take off.

 

" Wait!! Wait!! Wait!! "

 

When the door is about to close, all the people hear a loud voice and a girl jumps onto the bus. She then bows to the bus-driver and said.

 

" Thanks you."

 

Then she skips her way to the back. At that time, Yookyung is looking outiside and she doesn't aware that someone is standing beside her.

 

That girl smiles as she knows who it is. She taps three times on Yookyung's shoulder and Yookyung looks up her.

 

" Hello!!! "

 

She happily said and Yookyung's jaw drops to the floor when she hears that sound.

 

" Kan… Kang Jiyoung!!! "

 

" Hush! "

 

* Knock *

 

" Ahh."

 

Yookyung calls her name in reflash and she receives a knock on her head by Jiyoung.

 

" Shut up. They will notice us."

 

She said and Yookyung rolls her eyes as she is now rubbing her injured head. Jiyoung smiles again and she rubs the place that she knocked.

 

" Yah!! Come here. I want to sit by the window."

 

" What!! "

 

" Please~~~"

 

" No."

 

" Yah~~ I will never bother you again if you let me to sit by the window."

 

Jiyoung said and Yookyung looks at her with disbelief. Jiyoung is trying her best to be cute and she is begging her. Yookyung sighs as she can't resist Kang Jiyoung and she stands up to give her seat to Jiyoung.

 

" Thanks you!! "

 

Jiyoung happily said and she sits on the seat. Yookyung sighs and she sits beside her. Then she said.

 

" Yah. Don't you have any schedule today?? "

 

" No. Today is my free day and I am going to amusement park. Hong Yookyung, where are you going?? "

 

" I don't know. I just come out from the dorm."

 

" Then will you come with me?? "

 

" What!! "

 

" Please~~ Hong Yookyung, let's go together!!! I am alone and I will be bored at there."

 

She said and Yookyung shakes her head.

 

" No. You always cause me trouble and I don't want to go there with you."

 

" Please~~~ Please~~ I know you have a very kind heart and you will accomapany me."

 

She said while she is putting her hands like she is praying. Yookyung is about to say yes but she remembers that this girl and Son Naeun are witches so she shakes her head.

 

" No. No. I will just go by myself."

 

" Then you are now refusing me?? "

 

Jiyoung asks as her eyes are narrow as if they are signs of danger. Yookyung widens her eyes as she can't estimate what that girl will do.

 

" Really?~~ Hmmmm???~~"

 

She said with a playful smirk and Yookyung becomes afraid. She swallows the saliva in difficulties and she nods her head in fear.

 

" I will. I will."

 

" Really??? OMG!!! Thanks you!!! "

 

Jiyoung turns back to her hyper girl mode and she is now cheering herself. Yookyung rolls her eyes but she can't do anything more so she ends up going to amusement park with Jiyoung.

 

" Where are you going??? "

 

Yookyung asks as Jiyoung is now pulling her towards somewhere.

 

" I always go to there but there is no one in my group who wants to accompany me to go so I never have a chance. Now I wil go there with you."

 

" What is it?? "

 

Yookyung asks but Jiyoung suddenly stops her steps and she said her with a dreamy tone while waving both of her arms.

 

" The Haunted House~~~"

 

" Wh…… What! "

 

Yookyung thinks her soul leaves her body at that time. Jiyoung is smirking and she said.

 

" I think you are not afraid of ghosts. Right?? "

 

" Of… of course. Why… Why I have to be afraid?? Ha ha. Aha ha ha ha."

 

Yookyung tries to laugh but sweat are already formed on the forehead. She secretly wipes them off and she said.

 

" What are you doing??? Let's go in."

 

" You go first."

 

Jiyoung said with a smirk. But Yookyung quickly said.

 

" I am coming behind you as I will protect you from the back so - "

 

" Alright. Alright. But don't scream when the ghost pads your back. Ha ha."

 

Yookyung wants to run away from there but she doesn't want to admit that the thing she afraid most are the ghosts so she follows Jiyoung.

 

The haunted house is more scary inside. Yookyung becomes more and more scared and she slowly and carefully moves closer to Jiyoung.

 

" Hong Yookyung, wae?? "

 

" Noth… Nothing."

 

Yookyung cares all her steps. At that time, a ghost drops from the ceiling.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

" Ha ha ha ha ha. Yah!! Hong Yookyung!! Get off me!! "

 

Yookyung becomes so afraid and she jumps onto Jiyoung and she is now hugging her tight. Jiyoung becomes amused by Yookyung and she said.

 

Yookyung is embrassed by that and she quickly moves away from Jiyoung. She then pulls down her shirt and makes a fake cough.

 

" Sorry. I was afraid of the ghost as it dropped so sudden. Let's go."

 

She said and she walks to the front.

 

* something grabs her ankle *

 

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

A ghost appears from the floor and it grabs her ankle and Yookyung is so afraid. And she quickly runs back to Jiyoung and hides behind her.

 

" Hong Yookyung~ Hong Yookyung~~ "

 

Yookyung can't say a word and her face is now as white as a paper. Jiyoung feels pity for her and she sighs.

 

" Come on. Let's go."

 

She then holds onto Yookyung's hand. Yookyung looks at her in surprise but she smiles at her.

 

" You are safe with me."

 

She said and then she leads Yookyung out from the haunted house. Yookyung doesn't feels scary that much as she is now holding Jiyoung's blouse while the other hand is pulled by Jiyoung.

 

 

 

About fifteen minutes later………

 

 

Jiyoung and Yookyung are out from the haunted house and they are now walking towards the others.

 

" Ha ha. Yah, Hong Yookyung. I never thought that you will be afriad of ghosts."

 

" Yah!! Everyone has their own scared things. Aish!! Come on. Let's play this."

 

Yookyung points to rolling machine and Jiyoung widens her eyes.

 

" No. No. I don't want to ride it."

 

" Come on. I went to the haunted house with you and you have to come with me."

 

Yookyung said. And she pulls Jiyoung who is now afraid to the rolling machine. When they sit on there, Jiyoung is shaking and Yookyung smiles. 

 

And she helps her to puts the seatbelt on. 

 

" Hong Yookyung. I'm afraid."

 

" Don't be. I'm here."

 

Yookyung said the poor Jiyoung and she holds her hand while intertwining their fingers together.

 

" Just shout out your fear and you will be ok."

 

She advices when the machine starts and brings them into the mid-air.

 

" Ahhhhhhh."

 

" Ahhhhhhh "

 

Both of them shout along with the other people. Yookyung can feels that her fingers are tightly held by Jiyoung.

 

When they are once again on the ground, Yookyung smiles. She is happy to play with Jiyoung indeed. And she likes the presence of someone beside her when she goes out.

 

I should ask her to accompany me next time I have free time. She thinks and she said happily.

 

" See. It is fresh, right?? This is so good to ride this kind of things."

 

But she gets no reply from Jiyoung so she looks at her. And she saw that Jiyoung is still holding her hand tightly and with white face.

 

" Yah!! Kang Jiyoung?? Yah, wae?? "

 

She said while she stops in front of Jiyoung and asks. But Jiyoung tries to move away from her. Yookyung doesn't let her and she tries to see her face.

 

" Yah. Jiyoung-na. Wae?? "

 

" Hong… Hong Yookyung, I- "

 

 

* Vomit *

 

 

" Huh! "

 

Yookyung widens her eyes as Jiyoung throws up on her. All her shirt is ruined and she can smells the sour smell from the shirt.

 

" Sorry. I am about to say that I want to throw up and you stand in front of me. And I - Aish, I am so sorry. I'm sooooooooooo sorry."

 

Jiyoung said and Yookyung turns around immediately. Her face is all red because of anger and she inhales while closing her eyes.

 

" I officially delete the words I said before. I don't want to meet her anymore."

 

She bites her lower lips and she whipsers.

 

" Kang Jiyoung!!! You Dirty Witch!!!! "

 

She frowns after that as the smell runs into her nostrils.

 

" Oh smell. Aish!!! "

 

 

 

And she is unlucky again.