Announcement

Scandal

Stare

 

 

 

 

 

They stare.

 

 

 

 

 

They are staring each other and they are forgetting to blink.

 

 

 

 

 

Ummm???

 

 

 

 

 

 

No. Sorry. I was wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are now having a staring conpetition and kind of glaring each other.

 

 

 

 

 

They become tired of staring but they don't want to lose so they keep staring.

 

 

Suddenly, to Chorong's surprise, a warm and soft touch wraps around her hand and she looks down to it. And her face turns red when she funds that Bomi is holding her hand.

 

" Unnie! "

 

Bomi calls and Chorong looks at her. But Bomi suddenly grins and she said.

 

" You lose. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."

 

" What!!! "

 

Chorong realises that she was tricked and shouts but Bomi smirks and she turns back to drive the car.

 

Bomi releases Chorong's hand and she starts the engine. Chorong is disappointed and she looks down at her fingers which are left hurt a little as Bomi squeezes them.

 

Bomi drives the car off and Chorong widens her eyes. 

 

Is she really kidnapping me???

 

Chorong thinks but she doesn't have enough time to let her mind to travel because Bomi resumes to hold her hand and interlocks their fingers.

 

Chorong looks at Bomi's proud face from the side and Bomi laughs.

 

" Hey. Why are you looking at me like this??? My face will have a hole because of the laser beams from your eyes."

 

Bomi jokes but it is strong enough to make Chorong embarrassed. But Chorong knows that she has to change the topic so that Bomi will not anymore.

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! Where…… where are you taking me??? "

 

She asks while trying her best not to stutter. Bomi looks at her and she flashes her dorky smile.

 

" I've said. I am kidnapping you."

 

" This is not the time to joke."

 

" I am not. I am not joking! "

 

Bomi said and Chorong bites her lower lip as she doesn't know what to say more. She makes a secret glance at Bomi and finds that she is focusing on the road. She seems she is normal with everything. 

 

But, unlike Bomi, Chorong is nervous like hell. And she is worried as she doesn't estimate where Bomi will take her.

 

Bomi stops her car at the Han river and she turns towards Chorong.

 

" We are here. Let's get out, unnie."

 

She said and she lets go of Chorong's hand. Then she walks towards Chorong's side and opens the car door for her.

 

Then she pulls down Chorong out from the car and resumes to hold her hand again.

 

" Let's sit."

 

She saw a bench not far from them and she pulls Chorong towards there. The night is quiet and beautiful with the dark gown. And there is no people here so they can have their alone time.

 

Bomi makes Chorong sit on the bench and she also joins her. Although they are sitting together, they don't start a word so silence is wrapping around the environment.

 

Bomi feels nervous all of a sudden. She was so brave when she pulled Chorong out from her work but now, she couldn't understand why she did this.

 

Now, is hot and dry and she her lips with her tongue in nervousness. She doesn't know what to do so she just makes some squeezes to Chorong's hand.

 

Chorong is also nervous. She has to take many days to forget Bomi. But she once again appeared in her life.

 

" Unnie."

 

Finally, after about an hour later ( it is only five minutes actually ), Bomi dares herself to talk with Chorong.

 

" Unnie. I am sorry."

 

She said and Chorong looks at her.

 

" For what?? "

 

" For everything."

 

Bomi said and she looks at Chorong.

 

" Unnie, I was too blind to see the truth. I was too stupid to know the situation. I am really sorry. I shouldn't shout at you."

 

She said and she pulls her hand which is interlocking with Chorong's hand towards her and holds it with another one.

 

" Yah~~~ Let me go~~~ "

 

Chorong said and she tries to remove her hand from Bomi. But Bomi doesn't let her and she shaked her head.

 

" No, unnie. I will not let go of your hand anymore."

 

Bomi said and she whispers.

 

" I will not let you to run away from me."

 

She said and Chorong pouts.

 

" But we are nothing and you are not right to hold my hand."

 

Chorong whispers while she is lowering her head and bites her lips which makes Bomi's poor heart to become crazy.

 

" Unnie~~ Look at me. "

 

Bomi tries to force Chorong to look at her but Chorong doesn't listen to her. Bomi wants to have a bite to this cute Chorong and she sighs.

 

" Park Chorong unnie."

 

She calls and Chorong is surprised as Bomi calls her full name.

 

" I have something to say."

 

She starts.

 

" I know it is late for about ten months but I still want to tell it."

 

She said and Chorong looks at her wondering why she is talking that much.

 

" Our first meeting is not romantic and not great but I think it is the best for us. Our hate-friendship makes a very good memory for me. Unnie, I clearly remember every single details of our fighting days."

 

Bomi said and Chorong has to admit that she also remembers about it.

 

" I blaned on the fate as I didn't understand why it played with me when we had to announce that we were dating. I thought it was a wrong."

 

Bomi smiles and she makes a glance at Chorong.

 

" But my thoughts changed slowly when I became close to you. You are a very good person and I can understand you more and more. You are a great leader, a great friend, a great mother-like person and also a great girlfriend. And I think I fell for you slowly."

 

Chorong understands now what Bomi is going to say so she becomes shy to continue to listen to Bomi.

 

" But unnie, I asked myself so many times that I really fell for you and I finally could have an answer. Yes. I fell for you. But it is not because you being a great leader or you being so kind and warm-hearted. I fell for Park Chorong for she is being herself. "

 

Bomi releases one of her hand which is holding Chorong's hand and pulls Chorong's face up by the chin.

 

" Park Chorong………… I love you because you are Park Chorong."

 

She said. Chorong is looking at Bomi with teary eyes. She doesn't know that she will have a day when Bomi will confess her. It is just like a dream for her. But now, it is really happening and Bomi is confessing to her.

 

" Unnie, I can understand you if you don't love me the way I love you and continues to hate me. But I just want to tell you about my heart."

 

Bomi said but Chorong still doesn't say a word. She is too shock to realise that what is really happening so she forgets that Bomi is waiting for her answer.

 

After about a minute passed, Bomi sighs.

 

" I am sorry, unnie. Let's go. I will send you back to your dorm."

 

She said and she is about to stand up when he hand is pulled again by Chorong.

 

" Yah~~ Where are you going??? "

 

Chorong said and Bomi looks at her in confusion.

 

" Are you a pabo??? Why don't you wait for my answer??? Why you want to leave me everytime??!!! "

 

Chorong shouts and Bomi is looking at her with wide eyes.

 

" Don't you know that I love you too from the start???? Are you that stupid to realise my feelings for you??? "

 

Chorong said and Bomi is looking at her with wide mouths. 

 

" Unn……… Unnie?? "

 

" Are you a what??? You think you can play with me as you like??? You can shout me, leave me and said I love you randomly as you like???!!! "

 

Chorong shouts while she is crying. Bomi feels really bad and she can't think of anything. She pulls Chorong towards her and hugs her tightly.

 

" Let me go!!! Let me go!!! "

 

Chorong tries to push awy Bomi but she is not strong enough to do this. Bomi tightly hugs Chorong and she whispers into her ear.

 

" I am sorry, unnie. I am sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you. I am a pabo so I couldn't see it."

 

She said and she removes herself from Chorong. And she looks at Chorong's crying face and pouts.

 

" Unnie. I am sorry. I am bad. I am bad. I am bad."

 

She starts to hit her own head and Chorong widens her eyes.

 

" I am bad. Bomi is sooo bad. She always made her Chorong unnie cry. I should be punished!! "

 

" Stop it, Bomi-ya."

 

Chorong tries to hold into Bomi's hands and stop the younger girl from hitting herself. But Bomi shakes her head stubbornly.

 

" No. I desreve it. I……… "

 

" No. Please don't."

 

Bomi stops hitting herself. Chorong sighs and she said.

 

" This must be my fate. My fate that I can't hate you no matter how many times you ignored me."

 

" Unnie, I am sorry. I promised you that it will never again. I promise that I will make you happy in the future."

 

Bomi said and Chorong's glare falls onto her.

 

" Who said I will date you??? "

 

She said but Bomi grins.

 

" The whole South Korea know that we are dating."

 

She said and Chorong pouts.

 

" Yah~~~ Don't cheat."

 

Bomi smiles and she sits again beside Chorong. And she resumes to hold onto Chorong's hand with both of her hands and asks.

 

" Unnie, will you accept this pabo as your girlfriend?? I know this is stupid to ask this question but I want to know your answer."

 

She said and Chorong doesn't answer immediately.

 

" Unnie, annswer me. Do you love me??? "

 

Bomi asks and Chorong looks away from her.

 

" I don't know~~ "

 

" Ahh, unnie. You can't answer like this. It is multiple choice question and it only has A.yes and B.no so you can choose only A or B."

 

" I am shy."

 

Chorong whispers and she is lowering her head which makes Bomi to see only the tip of her ear. The tip is so red that Bomi can estimate Chorong's face must be so red now.

 

" Unnie, say yes~~~~ "

 

She forces the older girl to answer her and Chorong is blushing so hard.

 

" Unnie?? Hmm?? Don't you love me?? "

 

" It's not like this."

 

" Then, answer me!!! "

 

Bomi is acting like a kid who is asking for candy non-stop and Chorong can't ignore her anymore. She slowly nods her head.

 

" Immm."

 

" What immm?? Unnie, say it."

 

" Ahh. Molla~~ "

 

Chorong said but Bomi doesn't want to give up easily.

 

" Unnie, I will not ask you anymore. Just say it once. Ok?? "

 

Bomi said while she is crossing her fingers and how Chorong can reject this cute girl? She inhales and bites her lower lips.

 

" I……… I……… "

 

Bomi rounds her eyes and she is waiting for Chorong.

 

" Sa…… Sa…… Sa…… Saranghae……"

 

Although Chorong said almost a whisper, Bomi can hears it well and she is so happy.

 

" Unnie!!! I love you, too!!! "

 

She said and she pulls Chorong into a hug. But she remembers something and pushes Chorong away.

 

" Unnie, I heard that Jiyeon unnie hurt you. Let me check."

 

She said and she looks at Chorong's face. And she slowly caresses Chorong's right cheek.

 

" You must be hurt. I am sorry."

 

" Pabo-ya. It is not that side."

 

Chorong said and Bomi nervously rubs her own forehead.

 

" Sorry."

 

But she resumes to caress her left cheek.

 

" It was my bad. How couldn't I notice it??? Unnie, don't worry. I promise that it will not happen again. I will always listen to you first."

 

She said and Chorong doesn't answer. Bomi leans towards her and she lightly peeks Chorong's cheek.

 

" I am really sorry."

 

Chorong can only nods as she is afraid of Bomi will notice that she is crying again. Bomi holds onto both of Chorong's shoulders and she smiles.

 

" I want to say again. Saranghae, Park Chorong unnie."

 

She said while leaning closer to Chorong. Chorong knows what Bomi is going to do and she closes her eyes. She is waiting for Bomi and she can feel Bomi's hot and rapid breathe now.

 

When Bomi is about to press her lips on Chorong's, Chorong remembers something. She quickly opens her eyes again and stops Bomi.

 

" Bomi-ya. I have something to tell you."

 

" Hmmm~~ Later, unnie."

 

Bomi tries to lean in again but Chorong shakes her head and she pushes her away.

 

" Listen. It is an emergency."

 

Chorong said with a serious tone and Bomi sighs.

 

" Alright. What is it??? "

 

" I told Raina unnie to invite the medias tomorrow."

 

" For?? "

 

" I wanted to announce that we are breaking up. It's about (she looks at her watch) 3:00am and we can't cancel it now. What should we do??? "

 

" Unnie!! "

 

Bomi becomes also afraid and Chorong looks at her.

 

" What should we do, Bomi-ya?? "

 

" Unnie, why you decided by yourself without telling me??!! "

 

" I don't know. Now we can do nothing. We have to announce no matter what."

 

" Unnie, we just become official and we have to announce that we are breaking up??? This is no way!!! "

 

" Then, think a good plan."

 

Chorong said and Bomi looks at her.

 

" Plan??? "

 

She asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The hall is filled with reporters and media stuffs. They all are waiting for the famous artist to arrive while wondering why she has to call them.

 

" Where is she?? She told us to come 7:00am and now it is almost 7:30am."

 

One of the reporters said. And the others also start to complaint.

 

" Oh, there she is!!!! "

 

But all are silent when someone near the door shouts.

 

" Camera!!! Camera!! "

 

Everyone starts to prepare theirselves and they are waiting for Chorong to enter.

 

" Huh??? "

 

" Is she………… "

 

But they all are surprised to see the other one. She is not Park Chorong.

 

" Son Naeun?? "

 

They all are surprised. But it is only the start. Another car stops in front of the hall and another girl enters the hall.

 

" Huh??!! "

 

" Yah!! Yah!! What is happening??? "

 

" Why is she here?? "

 

" What she is doing here?? "

 

" OMG!!! This is Jung Eunji!! "

 

The questions are spreading in the hall and curiousity is taking place in there.

 

But Naeun and Eunji don't care anyone and they walk to the place where manager Nana is waiting for them.

 

They bow to the crowd and sit on the chairs that are preparing for them. Then Eunji stands up and she takes the mic that Nana hands her.

 

" Hello, everyone. It is so nice to meet you."

 

She bows to them again.

 

" The reason why we are here is to announce something."

 

She said with a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

" What???!!! "

 

It is 4:00am in the morning but the Une Annee members are at Pink Blossom's dorm again to have a meeting. 

 

After the explanation of Chorong and Bomi, Eunji shouts loudly making the sleeping Yookyung to jump up in surprise. And she murmurs.

 

" Eunji unnie, don't shout loudly!! "

 

" You don't need to shout at my Eunji unnie!!! "

 

But Naeun butts in and she glares at the poor girl who has to shift her gaze to the floor immediately. 

 

" Yes. We need your help. Eunji and Naeun. Please help us."

 

" But this is so unfair for us!!! Why we have to announce? "

 

" Come on, Eunji-ya. We are best friends forever and I only have you who can help me."

 

Bomi is pleading with her innocent round eyes which can melt Eunji's heart immediately. She sighs and she is confused now.

 

" But I am not the only one who is dating now, Bomi-ya. Yookyung and Hayoung are also dating."

 

" Ahh, unnie. Jiyoung is not from Pink Blossom. This meeting is made from Pink Blossom's leader and why Kara has to do with it??? I am out already."

 

Yookyung quickly said and Naeun rolls her eyes.

 

" You always said you are not dating her and now, you are admitting from your own mouth that she is your girl."

 

" Shut up, Naeun. It is not the time to fight."

 

Yookyung fights back and Naeun rolls her eyes. But like usual, evertone fails to notice Nakyung's fight and Bomi said.

 

" Yes. Yookyung's right. We can't drag Kara into this mess."

 

" What about Hayoung??? "

 

Eunji suggests hoping that she can run away from this but Bomi shakes her head again.

 

" No. She is too young to do this. Eunji-ya. Come on. You are the only one who can do it."

 

" Right. Bomi's right."

 

" Ahhhhhhh."

 

" OMG!! "

 

" Nana unnie!! What are you doing here?? How did you enter the house?? "

 

" Umm?? I am following you all the time. And I entered into the house when you open the door."

 

Nana said and everyone's jaw drop to the floor.

 

" Does she has invisible power??? "

 

" I don't know. But I bet she must be from Superman's planet."

 

Namjoo and Hayoung are whispering but Nana doesn't care about them. And she continues.

 

" Listen. Eunji-ya, it is your chance to show your courage to the world. Be a hero and save the people."

 

" Unnie, this is not marvel film."

 

" Whatever~~ "

 

Nana said and she turns to Eunji and hugs her by the shoulder.

 

" Eunji-ya, look at them. They are so poor. Help them."

 

She said and Eunji looks at Chomi who are trying to be cute. And then she looks at Naeun.

 

" Naeun-na, what do you think?? "

 

" I am ok if you are ok."

 

Naeun answers and Eunji ruffles her hair.

 

" Aish~~~ I don't want to. But I think I have no choice!! "

 

She said and she looks at Chomi.

 

" Alright. Alright. I agree!! "

 

" Omo! "

 

" Eunji-ya, thank you! "

 

And the next thing she knows is that she is embraced by Chorong and Bomi tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunji smiles and she turns to look Naeun. And she extends her hand to Naeun.

 

Naeun gladly takes her hand and Eunji pulls her up to stand up. And she turns back to the audience.

 

The camera flashes are non-atop falling onto them. But they don't care anyone and Eunji smiles at Naeun.

 

Naeun feels like her life is just complete to see Eunji's smile. This can give her courage.

 

Eunji then turns to the front and she announces.

 

 

" We are dating."

 

 

She said firmly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And tomorrow newspapers' front pages are taken place by this news.

 

 

" Another Romantic Relationship is Revealed!!! "

 

 

" Une Annee Eunji and Pink Blossom Naeun are dating in real life!!! "

 

 

" The We Got Married show couple 2eun becomes real!!! "

 

 

Etc

 

 

 

 

Etc

 

 

 

 

 

And etc …………………………

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong and Bomi close the newspaper they are reading together and they look at each other. And then, they laugh out loud together.

 

" Ha ha ha ha. That's so funny unnie."

 

" Yes. That's so funny. How they can agree to us easily?? Ha ha ha."

 

They are now sitting at the same bench that they sat when they became official and reading the newspapers that Bomi took.

 

Bomi looks at Chorong and she holds onto both of her shoulders.

 

" Unnie, everything is over now. We can be happy together."

 

" Immm."

 

Chorong nods shyly and she lowers her head to hide her red face. But Bomi doesn't let her and she uses her index finger to pull up Chorong's face.

 

She smiles at Chorong and she slowly leans towards Chorong. This time, Chorong doesn't push Bomi away anymore and she closes her eyes.

 

And both of them feel that love flowers are blooming in their hearts when their lips touch.

 

Now, they know that they can be together forever and nothing will get involve in between them.

 

 

 

Chomi becomes officially real in this way …………………………… .