Attack

Scandal

" Bomi-ya~~ "

 

Lizzy calls and she enters into the practise room. Bomi looks at her and she stops her dance practise. Eunji walks to pause the music and they are waiting for their manager to talk.

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Here is an invitation for you."

 

She said and she extends a card to Bomi. Bomi takes this and she checks.

 

" Hmmm??? Senior Soyeon's birthday? "

 

She said and Eunji looks at the invitation over her shoulder.

 

" Huh?? T-ara again??? Yah, Yoon Bomi. You- "

 

" Shut up, Eunji-ya~ "

 

Bomi said. And when she is about to talk to Lizzy, her phone rings and she is surprised when she saw the unknown caller.

 

" Who is it?? "

 

But she decides to answer and slides the green line.

 

" Hello?? "

 

" Hello, Bomi-ya. It's me. Park Jiyeon."

 

" Oh, Jiyeon unnie. Hello. How did you get my number??? "

 

" I have my own ways. But Bomi-ya, did you receive my invitation?? "

 

" Yes. My manager just takes it to me."

 

" Are you coming??? "

 

She asks with an ageyo filled voice and Bomi sighs.

 

She doesn't want to go but she has no reason to reject her. She is thinking the best answer for Jiyeon but the later seems she is impatient with Bomi.

 

" Bomi~~~ You don't want to come. Right?? "

 

" No, unnie. I… "

 

" I told my members about you and they want to meet you. And I promised to them that I can invite you to the party. Now, you can't come and they will laugh at me for sure."

 

She said and Bomi feels sorry for it. This unnie is an innocent girl and she doesn't want to hurt her. But she also doesn't want to go there. If Chorong unnie knows this, she is afraid that she will be angry with her.

 

" It's ok if you can't come, Bomi-ya. I will tell them that you have schedule tonight."

 

" Ah, no unnie. I will come."

 

Finally Bomi decides and she said. Jiyeon's cheerful voice comes out from the small device in Bomi's hand.

 

" Really??? You will come?? "

 

" Imm. I will come."

 

Bomi confirms and Jiyeon is cheering herself. 

 

" Then I will be waiting for you. When will you come??? "

 

" Immmmm. Around 8:00pm."

 

Bomi said and Jiyeon is happy as their plan works.

 

" Unnie, I will hang up."

 

" Wait, Bomi-ya."

 

" Yes?? "

 

Bomi waits Jiyeon to talk.

 

" Thank you."

 

" You are welcome, unnie."

 

" Then, bye."

 

" Bye. See you."

 

Bomi said and she hangs up. Lizzy is watching her and she waits till Bomi looks at her.

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Bomi-ya, I am your manager. Right?? "

 

" Yes. You are."

 

" You will tell me everything. Right?? "

 

" Yes. Wae?? Unnie, you are making me worried."

 

Bomi said and Lizzy sighs.

 

" Are you breaking up with Chorong??? "

 

" Yes??? "

 

Bomi is taken a back by the question. And then she answers immediately.

 

" Wae unnie?? No, I am not. I am not breaking up with Chorong unnie."

 

" Then why I have to see you with Park Jiyeon every time?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

Lizzy sighs and she said.

 

" I have seen you with her many times. And every time I saw you two, she is always holding you. Do you know that it will ruin your image when the paparazzi find out??? Huh??? "

 

Lizzy is not scolding her. But she is using unusual cold tone and so they don't even dare to move their ears.

 

" Bomi-ya, we can easily solve your dating problem. But we can't solve the problem if third wheel appears between you guys."

 

" I understand."

 

Bomi said while she is lowering her head. 

 

" Will you go to her tonight? "

 

Lizzy asks and Bomi inhales. She doesn't dare to look at Lizzy bit she has to answer.

 

" Yes. I will."

 

" Alright."

 

Lizzy said and Bomi looks at her. 

 

" I heard that it is Soyeon's birthday. And I bet there will be paparazzi. I hope you will understand the situation."

 

" Arasso, unnie. I will take care."

 

Bomi said and Lizzy is staring her for a few seconds. And she nods and pads Bomi's arm. Then she leaves the practise room.

 

" Huuuuu! "

 

Bomi sighs loudly and she sits on the floor. Eunji sits beside her and she asks.

 

" Wae?? What's wrong?? What are you doing with Senior Jiyeon?? "

 

Hayoung and Yookyung also sit on the floor to listen Bomi's story. Bomi sighs and she starts.

 

" Jiyeon unnie and I became friends about ten months ago. Immm. I don't remember in details but she became a friend of mine."

 

" So?? "

 

" I think she does not get along with Chorong unnie. They always tries to fight over me and I don't know what to do between them."

 

Bomi tells them about Chorong and Jiyeon. The three members listen to her and they go silent for a few seconds. And the first one who starts the talk is no other then their love expert, Oh Hayoung.

 

" Unnie, may be senior Jiyeon has some feelings for you??? "

 

" Umm?? Yah, Oh Hayoung. Stop talking nonsenses."

 

" Wait, Bomi-ya. Hayoung is right. It is so suspicious. She knows that you and Chorong unnie are dating and she shouldn't try to near you. But she seems she is trying to count you. This is strange."

 

Eunji said and Bomi is thinking.

 

" Unnie, what if she wil try something in the party?? "

 

" Hmm?? "

 

" Should we come with you?? "

 

Eunji asks and Bomi shakes her head. 

 

" It's ok. I can handle it."

 

Bomi said and the three members is looking at her. Bomi sighs.

 

" I have promised Chorong unnie that I will not make any connection with Jiyeon unnie again. And this will be the last time."

 

She is talking in her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi drives her car into the car parking. And she stops the car. The party is at the famous night club where many idol usually come. 

 

Night club

 

She hates this kind of places. She will have headache for sure tonight.

 

Bomi comes out from the car and she takes the parcel on the car dashboard. Then she walks into the club.

 

" Bomi-ya!!! "

 

She turns to see Jiyeon runs to her. She is wearing a bright red dress and beautiful like a rose under the light.

 

She then hugs Bomi as a greeting. Bomi widens her eyes but she tries to be normal. Jiyeon pulls away and she smiles at Bomi.

 

" Come on. They are waiting for you."

 

She the holds onto Bomi's hand and she pulls her towards the group of girls who are sitting at the table which is near thr dancing floor.

 

" Hey guys~~~ "

 

She cheerfully said and she drags Bomi to them.

 

" Hey!! "

 

Bomi becomes uneasy under their stares. They all are holding the glasses of alcohol. 

 

" Hello, seniors."

 

" Oh, it's ok. Feel free to talk us friendly. Call us unnie."

 

" Thank you. And here is the present for you, Soyeon unnie. Congratulation for your birthday."

 

" Oh, thank you."

 

Soyeon said and she takes the present. She then hands a glass to Bomi.

 

" Have a drink, Bomi-ya."

 

" No, thank you. I have to drive the car."

 

Bomi said and T-ara members are laughing.

 

" Ha ha. You are so cute."

 

" Yah!!! Unnies!! I've told you not to scare her!!! "

 

Jiyeon said and she pulls Bomi again.

 

" Bomi-ya, let's go. I will take you a drink."

 

She then pulls her towards the counter and she orders an orange juice for her. Bomi takes the juice and she feels dizzy again. She never like this kinds of parties.

 

There are many people in the dance floor and they are dancing along with the beat. The smell of alcohol is running around the people and this can give Bomi more and more headache.

 

" Woo. Woo."

 

Jiyeon is drinking her shot for the time that she can't count. And she is dancing around Bomi.

 

" Unnie. Unnie. Enough."

 

Bomi tries to calm down her. But Jiyeon has already drunk.

 

" Unnie. Stop. Stop."

 

She tries to pull Jiyeon down and she drags her back to T-ara's table. The other members' look at them and ask.

 

" What happened?? "

 

" She got drunk."

 

She said and she tries to make Jiyeon to sit on the couch. But the older girl is hugging her arm and refusing to listen to her.

 

" She is so annoying."

 

 

Eunjung said and Boram agrees.

 

" Yes. She is too loud. There are the other guests. Who told her to drink that much??? "

 

" What should we do?? She is so embarrassing."

 

" Someone should send her home. But we are busy here. "

 

" Ahh, Bomi-ya. Can you help us one thing?? "

 

Hyomin asks and Bomi widens her eyes.

 

" Yes??? "

 

" Ummm, can you please send her home for us?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

Bomi's jaw drops to the ground. But how she can refuse to the senior's request???? So she nods her head.

 

" Alright. I will send her home."

 

" Oh, Thank you."

 

T-ara members said and Bomi sighs.

 

" Unnie, let's go."

 

She said and she pulls Jiyeon up. 

 

" Noooooooooooooo. I want to stay here~~~~~~ "

 

" Yes. Yes. I will send you home. Let's go."

 

She helps Jiyeon to walk and they walk towards Bomi's car.

 

" I don't think this is a good plan."

 

Qri said while she is watching their backs. Soyeon slaps on her thigh and she said.

 

" This is Jiyeon's idea and we have to help our friend. Don't think too much. Let's enjoy the party!!! "

 

She said and she stands up.

 

" Come on, girls!!! Let's dance!!!! "

 

" Yessssssssss."

 

The five girls cheer and they run to the dance floor to continue to celebrate the birthday party with their friends.

 

 

At that time, Bomi is having trouble with Jiyeon. She helps her to walk to her car and puts her in the car.

 

" Unnie, let's go to your dorm. Ok?? "

 

Bomi said and she helps her with the seatbelt. 

 

* Beep Beep *

 

Bomi checks Jiyeon phone and she finds that it is Eunjung who sent the address and password of their dorm for Bomi.

 

Bomi sighs and she looks at the older girl beside her.

 

" Huh!! Chorong unnie will be angry if she knows this."

 

Bomi whispers and she starts the car engine. And then, her car leaves the car parking slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Near the place where Bomi's car has stopped …………………

 

 

 

" The photos are so perfect."

 

Sandara said while she is rechecking her camera. Bom also sees them and she nods.

 

" Imm. You are making a good job. Here."

 

She said and she pulls out a check from her pocket. Sandara's face lights up when she saw money.

 

" Awww. You don't need to give me money. You show me a great news and this is already too much for me. But I don't reject if you want to give me."

 

She said and she takes the money from Bom. Bom smirks and she said.

 

" Don't tell anyone that I told you about this."

 

" Don't worry. I will make it as a secret. And thank you."

 

" Immm. Don't call me again."

 

She said and she leaves Sandara at there. Sandara is smiling widely by herself and she is talking alone.

 

" Ha ha. I am so lucky this time. If it is real that Yoon Bomi is breaking up with Park Chorong and dating Park Jiyeon, it will be the hottest issue and I will become the greatest paparazi in South Korea."

 

She then smirks.

 

" And I can win over that Im Nana with this news."

 

 

 

 

While Sandara is busy in the parking lot, Bom walks back into the party. She looks around and she finds that Minzy is dancing with the Big Bang members.

 

She walks to her and signals her. Minzy looks around and she pulls Bom to the corner of the club and asks.

 

" Unnie, wae?? "

 

" Mission complete."

 

Minzy smiles when she hears Bom's words. 

 

" Oh, really?? Kekke. Unnie, you are awesome."

 

She then hugs Bom and said.

 

" You are the best manager I can ever have."

 

 

And she smirks. 

 

 

 

Park Chorong. Let's see what will happen tomorrow.