Jealousy Game

Scandal

" Hong Yookyung!!! "

 

The voices reaches to her late. The first thing she saw is a shadow jumping towards her and the second is that her ear is pulled by someone.

 

" Ahhh. Ahhhh. Jiyoung-na!! Ahhhh. It's hurt."

 

She shouts and she tries to remove herself away from Jiyoung but the later will never let her go easily.

 

" Jiyoung-na, wae??? "

 

" What wae?? Don't you see this???!!! "

 

She shouts and she shows Yookyung her phone. Yookyung looks at this and she widens her eyes.

 

It is the photo of she and MissA's Suzy laughing happily together.

 

" What is this??? "

 

" This is taken during idol atheletic championship this year."

 

" Yes. I know!! I mean why you have to laugh happily like this with her!!! "

 

She shouts and she throws Yookyung on the bench near them. Yookyung rubs her sole ear and she frowns.

 

" I don't know either. At that time, we met many other friends of us and we have to greet them all. How can I remember why I looked so happy in this photo."

 

She said while she is defending herself but Jiyoung pouts.

 

" But I took this picture from a fanfanction. The writer uses it as a chapter poster. And that fan is writing about you and Suzy!!!! "

 

She shouts and tears start to flow out from her eyes. She wipes them with the back of her palm and sobs.

 

" I know that she is younger than me and she is more beautiful than me. But I don't want you to love her!!! "

 

" Who said I love her??? "

 

" That fan!! He or she is writing that you are so much in love with her."

 

She said and Yookyung drops her jaw as she doesn't know what to say. But before she can get the best words to explain that this fanfiction is not her false, Jiyoung turns to her with the eyes of a leopard.

 

Uh oh. I don't like this eyes.

 

Yookyung thinks and she doesn't know why but her heart is heavy for some reasons.

 

" Hong Yookyung!! This is all your false!! "

 

" What! "

 

" If you didn't make this happy face with her, the fans will not think that you two look good together."

 

" But it is even not a scandal."

 

Yookyung tries to say but Jiyoung shakes her head.

 

" No. No. No. This is just the start. Fanfictions can become real when the paparazzi become interested. What if they drag you in a scandal with Suzy girl??? "

 

" Jiyoung-na~~~ "

 

" Where should I put my face to hide??? People around us and many idol friends know that we are dating and if you are hooked up in a scandal with her, all my dignity are thrown away into the flowing water. How I can face my friends??? Huh??? "

 

" Jiyoung-na, I am sorry."

 

Although Yookyung is saying sorry, she still doesn't understand why she has to say sorry for this. This is not her mistake. But Jiyoung is now walking right to left in front of Yookyung and she starts her lecture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naeun is walking to and fro in the living room and this becomes an annoyance for Namjoo.

 

" Unnie, why are you walking in front of me?? I am watching TV."

 

She said but Naeun doesn't say anything and she pouts. She looks at Namjoo and she is thinking for a second. Then she decides and walks towards the couch and joins Namjoo on it.

 

" Wae?? "

 

Namjoo looks at her and she asks. Naeun pouts and she puts the phone in her hand on the table. And she sighs.

 

" Namjoo-ya. I want to hit her."

 

" Who??? "

 

Namjoo asks and Naeun bites her lip.

 

" It's Eunji. She still doesn't call me yet."

 

" Call for what?? "

 

" Tomorrow, I have to go to Seoul Film Award and she will come too. We are official couple so she should ask me to go together."

 

Naeun said while she is crossing her arms. Namjoo wants to laugh but she shuts her lips tightly and prevents herself not to laugh out loud.

 

" You are angry her because she doesn't call you yet, right?? "

 

" Awww."

 

" That's easy. Call her first if you want to go together."

 

" Should I?? "

 

Naeun asks and Namjoo nods.

 

" Immm. Call her."

 

" But what is she will look down me??? "

 

" Umm?? Why she will look down you??? "

 

" If I call her first, she will think I am an easy girl."

 

" Easy girl??? No, unnie. Calling someone first is not a wrong. You don't have to wait her to call. You can call her first if you want."

 

" But… But it is embarassing to call her first."

 

" Awww, unnie. It is not shameful. Go ahead."

 

Namjoo said and she takes Naeun's phone on the table. And she gives it to Naeun.

 

" Call her."

 

" But- "

 

" Call her."

 

Namjoo said and she forces Naeun. Naeun sighs and she takes the phone from Namjoo. Then she starts to dial to Eunji.

 

At the same time, Eunji is in the same condition as Naeun. She is sitting in the middle of her members and waiting for the call from Naeun.

 

" Eunji-ya. You should call her."

 

" But- "

 

" What but??? "

 

Hayoung said while she is rolling her eyes. 

 

" Yes. You are giving excuses non-stop."

 

Yookyung also joins as they want their member to show some courage.

 

" But what if she will think that I am sticking around her all the time?? "

 

" She will not."

 

" No. No. She can think. My friend, IU, had this kind of problem once. And she has to break up with her boyfriend at the end."

 

Eunji said stubbornly and the members sigh.

 

" Eunji unnie, believe me. She will probably wait for your call."

 

" No. What if she has a plan to call Lee Taemin and goes together with him??? "

 

" Umm?? "

 

" Taemin oppa? "

 

" Yes. He is her partner in her movie and this is possible that she will go together with him."

 

Eunji said and they want to hit their friend badly. Why she has to be so stubborn?? 

 

" Eunji-ya. Don't do like this. If you want, I will call unnie and ask about her."

 

Bomi said and Eunji is thinking. But Bomi has already taken out her phone and she is calling Chorong.

 

" I will go talk in the room."

 

She said and she walks back into her room. She locks the door before she throws herself onto the bed and waits Chorong to answer.

 

" Hello? "

 

" Unnie, hello!! "

 

" Yes?? What do you want?? "

 

" Nothing. I just want to check on you. What if you are flirting around?? "

 

" Awww. I will not do it. I am not you so you don't have to worry."

 

" Kekkke. Unnie, what are you talking?? I am not a player."

 

" Kekke. Kekke."

 

They are laughing and Bomi is happy to hear Chorong's voice.

 

" Unnie, I miss you."

 

" But we met last week and it is you who didn't call me during these days."

 

" I am waiting for your call!! You said not to call you every night!!! "

 

" Did I?? Kekke."

 

Chorong giggles as she can sense Bomi's pout. Bomi is really pouting and she said.

 

" Unnie, why you didn't call me?? "

 

" Hmmm. I am testing myself."

 

" What testing? "

 

" I want to know how many days I can stand without calling you."

 

" How many days you can stand?? "

 

Bomi asks and Chorong is laughing. Then she answers with a playful tone.

 

" Two days."

 

Bomi wants to run to her immediately and hugs her for being so cute. Chorong is using her childish tone and so this makes Bomi to miss her more.

 

" Unnie, I really miss you."

 

" Immmm. Me, too."

 

" Ah. Unnie, are you at dorm?? "

 

" Yes. Wae?? "

 

" Is Naeun at home? "

 

" Naeun? Yes. But why you want to know?? "

 

" Awww. She has to go Seoul Film Award tomorrow, right?? "

 

" Yes."

 

" Eunji here has to go too and she wants to go together. Do you know if Naeun has already had a partner or not?? "

 

" Partner?? "

 

Chorong is thinking and she answers.

 

" I don't know. But she says nothing so I think she doesn't have."

 

" Really?? Then I will tell Eunji to ask her to go together."

 

" Yes. Yes. You should. You friend is too stupid and she doesn't take care of my sister well."

 

" It's not like this unnie. She loves Naeun. She just doesn't know how to show her love. Don't worry. I will ask Hayoung to teach her."

 

" Why you don't teach her by yourself??? "

 

" Because my techniques are only for you, unnie."

 

Bomi said and Chorong smiles in between blushing and satisfaction.

 

" You are so chessy. But I like it."

 

" Aha. I know. Unnie, it's late already so you should rest. I don't want to bother you anymore."

 

" Alright. Good night, Bbom-ah."

 

" Good night, unnie. Love you."

 

Bomi said and she dares herself to do something that Hayoung always does.

 

* chu *

 

She kisses the phone screen and she hears a giggle from the other line.

 

" Wae, unnie. Don't laugh."

 

" Ara. Ara. I am not laughing. Love you, too."

 

Chorong said and Bomi hears a kissing sound from the other side before she hangs up. A huge smile appears on her face and Bomi is feeling like she is in ninth cloud.

 

But she suddenly remembers that she needs to tell Eunji about Naeun. But she knows that they will ask her why she is taking so long thus she changes her clothes before she comes out from her room again.

 

" Unnie, why are you taking so long?? "

 

Hayoung shouts as soon as she sees Bomi. Bomi wears her poker face and she sits on the couch. 

 

" I called her since a long time ago. But I want to shower first so- "

 

" Shower??? You wanted to shower??? Yah!! Bomi unnie. Are you trying to fool us??? You were talking sweet words to Chorong unnie, right?? "

 

" Umm?? What are you talking about??? You think I am the same as Hayoung??? Being chessy is not my style."

 

She said and Hayoung rolls her eyes. Eunji sighs as she is negelected by the members.

 

" Guys. Guys. Let me talk first. Bomi-ya, what did Chorong unnie said? "

 

" Oh, she said Naeun has no ine to go with. So you should call her."

 

" Really??? "

 

Eunji becomes happy and she decides to call Naeun at the end. She takes her phone and dials to the numbers.

 

" The number you have dialled is busy now. Please redial later."

 

" Huh? "

 

She looks at the phone in disbelief. 

 

" Naeun is talking with someone. Who the hell is talking with her at this late hour!!!??? "

 

She shouts and she throws the phone on the table.

 

" I am not calling her anymore. I will just go with Seo In Guk oppa."

 

She said while she is crossing her arms.

 

 

 

 

The next day…………………

 

 

Naeun is coming out from her car and she forces a smile to Taemin. Taemin smiles her back and he gives his arm to Naeun. Naeun links her hand to his arm and they walk along the red carpet where the camera flashes fall onto them immediately.

 

Naeun forces herself to smile and she relieves finally when she can enter the hall and get a seat. 

 

" You ok, Naeun-na?? "

 

" Yeah, oppa."

 

She said and tries to smile at him. But her smile fades away when two persons sit at their table.

 

" Huh?? In Guk hyung!! Eunji-sshi!!! Hello."

 

" Ah, Taemin-na, hello."

 

The two boys greet cheerully but 2eun roll their eyes. 

 

" Awww. She is coming with him."

 

Both of them are thinking and they try to make each other jealous.

 

" Oppa, what happened to your suit?? Let me help you."

 

Eunji said sweetly and she fixes Seo In Guk's suit which makes Naeun to widen her eyes.

 

" She dares to flirt with him in front of me??? Two can play a game, Eunji unnie."

 

She thinks and a sweet smile appears on her face immediately. She turns towards Taemin and asks.

 

" Oppa, are you free tonight?? "

 

" Yes. Wae?? "

 

" Aww. My members are busy tonight and I have no one to have dinner together. Can you join me?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

Taemin is so surprised and he makes a secret glance at Eunji. And he shivers when he finds that Eunji is glaring him.

 

"Oppa~~~ Let's go out for dinner~~~ Hmmm??? "

 

She said and she tries to be cute. Taemin widens his eyes and he doesn't know what to answer. He is afriad of Eunji who looks like a tiger now.

 

" Ummmm, I- "

 

" Ah, Taemin-na, can you accompany me?? "

 

Seo In Guk suddenly said and Taemin's face light up.

 

" Yes, hyung. Let's go."

 

He quickly said and the two boys stand up from their seats and run away from the couple. Naeun and Eunji are glaring at each other and they both turn away.

 

Silence fills their table for about a minute and finally Naeun said.

 

" Why Taemin oppa is taking so long?? "

 

" Why do you want to talk to him that much??? Your official girlfriend is sitting beside you?? "

 

" That girlfriend of mine didn't call me to come together with her."

 

" Awww. You didn't receive my call because you were talking with your Taeminie last night."

 

" You called me last night?? "

 

" Immm. Around 12:00."

 

" Huh? I was calling to you at that time."

 

Naeun said and Eunji looks at her.

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yes. I called Taemin oppa this morning. You are the one who called Seo In Guk oppa."

 

" No. No. We just met at the door. I was planning to come here with you originally."

 

Eunji said and Naeun pouts.

 

" You are lying."

 

" No. I am not."

 

Eunji said and she holds on Naeun's hand. Naeun takes a glance at Eunji and she asks.

 

" Really??? "

 

" Of course."

 

Eunji said and Naeun smiles.

 

" Ok. I will forgive you."

 

" Will you still go out for dinner with him?? "

 

" Yes??? "

 

Naeun is surprised and she laughs.

 

" Wae?? Are you jealous?? "

 

" Yes!!! How can I stay calm and watch you flirting with him??? "

 

" Wae?? "

 

" You have to ask this question?? I am jealous because I love you."

 

Naeun smiles shyly and she pouts.

 

" Unnie, you are so chessy."

 

She said and Eunji whipsers.

 

" You are the one who taught me to be chessy. Your love taught me, Naeun-na."

 

Naeun lowers her head and she is hiding her blushing face. Then, she raises her head again and asks Eunji.

 

" Unnie, you want to have a dinner with me?? "

 

Eunji smiles widely.

 

" Are you asking me a dinner date??? "

 

Naeun nods shyly.

 

" Immm."

 

Eunji's smile becomes wider.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yes. I know!! I mean why you have to laugh happily like this with him!!! "

 

She shouts and she throws Jiyoung on the bench near them. Jiyoung keeps lowering her head and she explains with a soft voice.

 

" I don't know either. We just acted together in my MV. And he is my senior. And I already have you. How can I date him??? "

 

She said while she is defending herself but Yookyung pouts.

 

" But I took this picture from a fanfanction. The writer uses it as a chapter poster. And that fan is writing about you and that Geon Il guy!!!! "

 

She shouts in anger and Jiyoung moves backwards a little. But Yookyung doesn't lower her voice and she continues to shout.

 

" I know that he is a handsome and hot guy. But I don't want you to love him!!! "

 

" Who said I love him??? "

 

" That fan!! He or she is writing that you are so much in love with him."

 

She said and Jiyoung bites her lower lip. Yookyung is using the words she said before.

 

Yookyung makes her face as hard as a rock and she said.

 

" Jiyoung-na, this is all your false!! "

 

" What! "

 

" If you didn't make this happy face with him, the fans will not think that you two look good together."

 

" But it is just a scandal."

 

Jiyoung tries to say but Yookyung shakes her head.

 

" No. No. No. This is just the start. Scandals can be real."

 

" Hong Yookyung~~~ "

 

" Where should I put my face to hide??? People around us and many idol friends know that we are dating and if you are hooked up in a scandal with him, all my dignity are thrown away into the flowing water. How I can face my friends??? Huh??? "

 

" Hong Yookyung, I am sorry."

 

Jiyoung tries to cool down the angry Yookyung. This scandal is totally a mistake. 

 

The God knows that she and Supernova boy are not dating. 

 

But Yookyung is now walking right to left in front of Jiyoung and she starts her lecture.

 

 

Uh oh, it's your turn, Jiyoung-na. Just listen to her.

 

 

Jiyoung is saying herself in her head while she is pouting and listening Yookyung's lecture.