Reunion Part I

Scandal

It has been two months that Une Annee members are not in Korea. And everyone is waiting for them to come back.

 

Finally, the day has come and their plane landed at Incheon International Airport. And they choose to go directly to their dorm.

 

" Ahh. We are home."

 

Hayoung announces and she throws herself on the couch of their living room.

 

" Yeah. I miss this smell. Oh, Home sweet home."

 

Eunji also adds and she joins Hayoung. Bomi grabs the bags on the floor and she walks to the rooms. But Yookyung is still standing at the door and her face shows something serious.

 

" Yookyung unnie, wae??? What are you doing at the door??? "

 

" Yes. You look like the person who has to walk in the area with bombs."

 

" But it is better if there are bombs. "

 

Yookyung said and she tiptoes into the house.

 

" The house has dust everywhere!!! It's so dirty!! And I can get allergic!! "

 

" What!!! "

 

" Yah, Hong Yookyung! "

 

But before they can say anything, Yookyung has already entered her room and closes the door.

 

" Wow. This is so close."

 

She whisperd and walks to her suitcase that Bomi has put in her room. She then starts to search into this and finally finds the thing that she has been looking for.

 

" Aha. It is here."

 

She then check the clock and finds that it is already 11:00pm. She thinks for a few seconds and takes out her phone.

 

" , Lizzy unnie gave our phones only on the plane. We didn't have a chance to call."

 

She whispers and dials to the number that she wants to call all the time.

 

After beeping three times, Kang Jiyoung picks up the phone.

 

" Hello?? Who is it?? "

 

" Yah!! Kang Jiyoung!! Don't you make a contact of my number??? "

 

" Who is it??? I don't know you. I'm hanging up."

 

" Hey. Wait. Wait. I'm Hong Yookyung."

 

Yookyung said and the other line went silent.

 

" Hello?? "

 

" ……… "

 

" Hello, Kang Jiyoung??? "

 

She calls and she hears a sigh.

 

" What do you want??? "

 

" Do you have time??? I've something to give you."

 

Yookyung said and Jiyoung smirks. 

 

" Alright. Then come to my entertainment. I'm now practising."

 

" Ok. I will be there within an hour."

 

Yookyung said and Jiyoung hangs up the phone quickly. She then looks at the phone screen and said.

 

" Hong Yookyung. I'm angry at you!!! "

 

But on the other hand, Yookyung quickly takes bathe and she takes a taxi to there. When she arrives, it is already 11:45pm. She makes a quick call to Jiyoung and told her that she is here.

 

And after about ten minutes later, Jiyoung comes down to meet her.

 

" Jiyoung-na!! "

 

Yookyung is so happy to see Jiyoung and she cheerfully greets her. Jiyoung is also happy and she wants to jumps onto Yookyung and hugs her tight. But she remembers that she has to be angry at Yookyung so she quickly changes her face.

 

" What?? "

 

" Jiyoung-na, it's been a long time. "

 

Yookyung tries to laugh as she wants to make the atmosphere ease but Jiyoung doesn't change her face.

 

" I don't know how much time has gone by. I was busy with the practise and I didn't notice the time. How long were you away??? "

 

" About two months."

 

" Two months??? Oh, I didn't notice it."

 

Jiyoung pretends and Yookyung feels a little sad as she thinks Jiyoung doesn't care about her. She sighs and tries to smile again.

 

" Yeah. Lizzy unnie took our phones away and so I couldn't contact you. It's not important. Come on. Let's go somewhere."

 

She said and she tries to pull Jiyoung but Jiyoung shakes her head.

 

" No, I'm not free. I have to go back to practise. So you can tell me here."

 

" Here?? "

 

Yookyung asks while she is looking around. It is at late night so there is no one in front of the entertainment except them.

 

" Yes. Here."

 

Jiyoung said and she smirks.

 

Hong Yookyung. You have to repay me.

 

She thinks and she continues to make her poker face. Yookyung sighs and she nods.

 

" Alright. Then have a seat first."

 

She pulls Jiyoung to the stairs and forces her to sit. Jiyoung listens to Yookyung and she sits silently.

 

Yookyung sits in front of her and she takes out something from her pocket.

 

" What is this??? "

 

Jiyoung asks quietly. Yookyung doesn't look up her and she answers.

 

" I found it on the streets of Malaysia. And I think it will suit with you so I bought it for you. "

 

She said and she wears the footchain for her. Jiyoung looks at the traditional handmade footchain around the white skin of her ankle. And she smiles in satisfaction.

 

" Yah, Kang Jiyoung."

 

" What?? "

 

" Don't put it off. I bought it for you so you have to wear it always. Don't lose it. Arasso??? "

 

" Arasso."

 

Jiyoung said and Yookyung smiles. But her smile disappears when Jiyoung suddenly stands up.

 

" Wae??? Where are you going??? "

 

" I have to go practise. I am going."

 

" Yah, Jiyoung-na. I just reach Korea now and run to you without taking any rest. And now, you are going to leave me??? "

 

" Who told you to run to me??? I didn't. So it's your part. I'm going."

 

" Yah!! Jiyoung-na. Jiyoung-na!! Yah!! Kang Jiyoung!! "

 

Yookyung calls her but Jiyoung doesn't look back her and she enters into the entertainment.

 

Yookyung watches Jiyoung's back and she shakes her head.

 

" She really doesn't see my love for her??? "

 

Yookyung thinks and she sighs. Then she walks away from there with a hanging down head.

 

Jiyoung who is hiding back behind the corner is secretly watching Yookyung's back. And she pouts.

 

" Pabo Hong Yookyung. You should pull me back and beg me not to go. Why you are going back like this??? Pabo!! Pabo!! "

 

She whispers. Then she looks down to her leg and a smile appears on her face.

 

" But you are so lovely. You remembered to buy gift for me. Hong Yookyung, I will forgive you for this footchain."

 

She said and she takes the elevator to go back to their practise room. So she fails to notice the four shadows who are watching them from the stairs.

 

" What do you think about them??? "

 

Guyri asks. Seungyeon said with the tone of a detective.

 

" I bet they are dating."

 

" No. They are just in the friend zone in my eyes."

 

Hara said her view. Nicole sighs and she said.

 

" This is not important. She has her own brain and she can decide what should do and what shouldn't. So I don't want to say any comment. And I am going to go back to practise room. She might doubt us."

 

She said and walks up along the stairs. Gyuri frowns and she said.

 

" Why she has to be identical with her sisters??? She is just the cousin but she is also an ice-princess like So Nyeo Shi Dae Jessica and f(x) Krystal."

 

" Yeah. The only one who can talk with her is Hyoyeon unnie."

 

" This is not important. She is right. We should be at the practise room. Let's go."

 

Seungyeon said and they also take the elevator to go back to their pracrise room before Jiyoung will notice them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Phone ringing *

 

Namjoo jumps up in surprise when her phone suddenly rings.

 

The Pink Blossom members are in their dorm and they are watching TV together. The two unnies look at her as they want to know who is calling Namjoo.

 

Namjoo is looking at the phone screen with wide eyes and she can't answer the call immediately.

 

" Namjoo-ya, who is it??? "

 

" Don't you answer the call??? "

 

While they are saying, the phone ends and Namjoo is back into reality.

 

" Who?? "

 

" Hmm??? Aww, it's Hayoungie."

 

" What!!! "

 

The two widen their eyes and they shout in unison. But at that time, the phone rings again and Namjoo quickly answers the call.

 

" Hayoungie~~~ "

 

" Joojoo unnie~~~"

 

" Why don't you call me for a long time??? "

 

" No. It's not like this. Ummm, unnie. I am now at under your dorm. Can you please come down for a few minutes??? "

 

" Alright."

 

Namjoo said and she hangs up the phone. Chorong and Naeun look at her and they ask.

 

" What happened?? "

 

" Unnies. I have to go down for a few minutes. Hayoung is waiting for me."

 

" Umm??? They are in Korea now??? "

 

" Yeah. I think so. Unnies, I will not take long."

 

Namjoo said and she quickly goes down to the downstairs. She takes the elevator and she thinks it takes longer than usual to reach to the hall. She comes out from the elevator and walks to the main entrance.

 

" Joojoo unnie!!! "

 

She hears the voice of the person that she has been missing a lot during these days.

 

" Hayoungie~~~ "

 

She saw that Hayoung is running towards her and she also runs to Hayoung.

 

" Joojoo unnie."

 

They meet in front of the dorm and they hug each other tightly.

 

" I miss you a lot."

 

Hayoung confesses and Namjoo wants to cry at that moment. She tightly holds onto Hayoung and she asks.

 

" Why didn't you call me?? "

 

" Awww. I wanted to call. But Lizzy unnie took our phones and she didn't give us permission to call anyone."

 

She explains and Namjoo pouts.

 

" I want to hit that Lizzy unnie."

 

" Yeah. Me, too."

 

She said and she slowly pushes Namjoo away.

 

" Let me see your face. I miss you soooooooooooooooo much."

 

" Shut up. I bet you were forgetting about me as you were so busy with your flirting works."

 

" Ummm?? I didn't flirt with anyone."

 

" Don't lie. I know you were flirting with Girl's Day."

 

" Umm?? Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha."

 

Hayoung laughs out loud and Namjoo pouts.

 

" Yah~~~ Why are you laughing??? Is there anything funny??? "

 

" Yes. But it is not funny. It is cute. You are so cute. The way you are jealous is so cute."

 

" Jealous??? Who??? Me?? "

 

" Yes. You. You are jealous me with these unnies. Right?? ".

 

" No. No, I am not. Why would I??? "

 

Namjoo said and she turns around as she doesn't want to face Hayoung. Hayoung is still laughing and she holds onto both Namjoo's shoulders and turn her around and face her.

 

" Unnie, look at me."

 

She whispers and Namjoo looks up. Their eyes meet and Hayoung smiles which can melt Namjoo's heart easily.

 

" I found love for the first time when I met you. And you are my first ever love. I love you and only you. So you don't have to be jealous. They are nothing to me. Ok??? "

 

She said and Namjoo nods. Hayoung smiles and she hugs Namjoo by the shoulder.

 

" Come here. I have something to show you."

 

She said and she pushes Namjoo to her car. Then she said.

 

" Can you please close your eyes for a few seconds?? "

 

" What are you going to do??? "

 

" Don't worry. I'm not doing anything to you."

 

" Alright."

 

Namjoo agrees with the excited mind and she closes her eyes. Hayoung opens the car door and she hears some sounds. She is waiting for Hayoung and Hayoung said.

 

" You can open your eyes now, unnie."

 

Namjoo slowly opens her eyes and she finds Hayoung with a red rose bouquet in front of her.

 

" Hayoung-na~~~ "

 

" Happy 100days anneversary, unnie."

 

" Omo."

 

Namjoo is surprised by that and she receives the bouquet from Hayoung. Hayoung smiles and she kneels down in front of Namjoo. Then she puts out a plushie box and said.

 

" Unnie, this is not a propose. But I want to make a promise. I promise you that I will love you forever. Can you promise me that you will be my one and only beloved girl??? "

 

Hayoung asks and Namjoo finds herself in tears. She is covering with both of her hands in surprise. And she doesn't forget to say yes.

 

" Yes. I promise."

 

Hayoung smiles and she opens the box, revealing a pair of couple rings. She puts the ring for Namjoo and Namjoo puts the other for Hayoung.

 

Hayoung holds onto Namjoo's hand and she slowly kisses the back of the palm.

 

" I love you, Kim Namjoo."

 

Namjoo is feeling special for this three magical words and she quickly hugs Hayoung. Hayoung hugs her back and they stay like this for a few minutrs before Namjoo has to go back to her dorm as it is so late.

 

Namjoo said goodbye to Hayoung and she walks back to her dorm. She is so happy and she is also glad that she chose Hayoung as her lover.

 

When she enters the dorm, Naeun and Chorong are still in the living room. They take a glance at her and notice the flower and ring.

 

" Namjoo-ya."

 

" Today is our 100days anneversary."

 

Namjoo explains and the two unnies widen their eyes.

 

" Omo. Really??? "

 

" Congratulation, Namjoo-ya."

 

Namjoo is smiling happily and she shares her feelings for today with them. They talk for a long time till late at night. And finally they decide to sleep as they have schedule tomorrow.

 

But Naeun and Chorong aren't happy actually. They are hoping that Bomi and Eunji will call them. 

 

They check their phones in every hours but to their disappointment, the pabo girls don't call them.

 

At that night in Pink Blossom dorm, Naeun and Chorong can't sleep well although Namjoo can have a good dream about her lover.

 

 

 

Why I am so unlucky in love???? 

 

 

Both Chorong and Naeun are thinking.

 

 

* Sigh *

 

 

 

 

Awww, poor girls~~~~~