Google

Scandal

In the Kara dorm………………

 

 

The leader Gyuri is in the kitchen and she is making the dinner. As always, Seungyeon is helping her and the two are having their own Daddy-Mommy moment.

 

Nicole and Hara has to clean the dorm with the order of their leader and they are now in the living room with broomsticks in their hands.

 

And the maknae is in the maknae position. She is sitting on the couch in the living room and using her laptop.

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. "

 

" Jiyoung-na!! "

 

" What happened?? "

 

" Aee you hurt?? A bug??? "

 

" Or are you electroculated?? "

 

Hara and Nicole ask her with so much worries but she can't say a thing. She is looking at the screen with wide eyes.

 

" This can't be."

 

She whispers to herself.

 

" What happened?? "

 

" How can I know?? "

 

Nicole said to Hara and they check the youngest member's condition. But Jiyoung doesn't care about them and she re-read the news again.

 

 

" Une Annee's world tour in Singapore "

 

The title said like this and she skips the parts that she doesn't interested in. And she reads the parts which made her to shock.

 

" And the solo section starts after this. They are doing duet performance with their fellow labelmate artists from their entertainment. The leader Yoon Bomi is with Girls' Generation Yuri and they are doing dance favoured song. Jung Eunji is making a heart breaking duet song with the solo singer, Seo In Guk which can make everyone to be amazed by their skills. 

 

 

The most interested ones for today show are the maknaes' performances. Hong Yookyung is with Infinite Sungkyu and they are doing a great match of the stage. The fans become wild because of the chemistry between the two. And the maknae, Oh Hayoung is with Girls' day maknae, Lee Hyeri. They didn't sing but do only dance performance. They can successfully take everyone's mind by their perfect couple dance. And fans are thinking that there is something between the two as they show so much passionate stare to each other."

 

Jiyoung sighs and then she bites her lower lips in anger.

 

" Infinite Sungkyu?? "

 

She whispers and she becomes more and more angry. She calls another tab and starts to type 'youtube'.

 

Then she writes 'infinite sungkyu and une annee hong yookyung'. She saw a lot of videos appear and she frowns.

 

" Why there are so many fan-made videos about them??? "

 

She angrily said and puts the laptop on the table as she doesn't want to see it anymore. She walks back to her room like a zombie.

 

" Yah!! Jiyoung-na. Are you done with the laptop??? "

 

Hara shouts but she doesn't have a mind to answer so she just continues to walk into her room. She then closes the door and junps onto the bed.

 

" Hong Yookyung."

 

She calls the name and she becomes sad. She pouts and she takes her pillow in her hand. Then she imagine Yookyung's face on it and starts to hit it.

 

" You. Are. So. Bad. Why. You. Have. To. Flirt. With. Him?????? "

 

She said and she hit the pillow one word by word. 

 

" Pabo. Pabo. Pabo!!! "

 

She is shouting and continues hitting the pillow in place of Yookyung.

 

 

The four sisters at the door look at each other and then to the maknae.

 

" What is happening to her??? "

 

The leader asks but Hara silently shakes her head. Nicole walks back to the living room and she checks the laptop that Jiyoung has used.

 

" Unnies!! "

 

She then calls to the three sisters. The members walk to her and they all look at the screen that Nicole shows them.

 

" Huh?? "

 

They look at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Unnies!!!!!!! "

 

Namjoo calls to the two members and Chorong and Naeun run to her.

 

" Yes?? "

 

" What happens, Namjoo-ya?? "

 

" Check this out."

 

She said and she gives her tablet to them. Naeun and Chorong look at each other before they take the tablet from Namjoo and check what she shows.

 

 

" Une Annee's world tour in Singapore "

 

 

They become excited when they saw the title. Namjoo seems she is impatient with them and she skips the paragraphs for them.

 

" Read this part."

 

She points on the screen.

 

" And the solo section starts after this. They are doing duet performance with their fellow labelmate artists from their entertainment. The leader Yoon Bomi is with Girls' Generation Yuri and they are doing dance favoured song. Jung Eunji is making a heart breaking duet song with the solo singer, Seo In Guk which can make everyone to be amazed by their skills. 

 

 

The most interested ones for today show are the maknaes' performances. Hong Yookyung is with Infinite Sungkyu and they are doing a great match of the stage. The fans become wild because of the chemistry between the two. And the maknae, Oh Hayoung is with the Girls' day maknae, Lee Hyeri. They didn't sing but do only dance performance. They can successfully take everyone's mind by their perfect couple dance. And fans are thinking that there is something between the two as they show so much passionate stare to each other."

 

Chorong and Naeun's expressions change while they are reading the news.

 

" Girls' Generation Yuri??? She is so hot. But she is dating with So Nyeo Shi Dae Jessica Jung from our entertainment as far as I know. I think there is nothing to be worried."

 

Chorong thinks. But she can't stop her worries as she remembers Yuri.

 

" But senior Yuri is the hottest K-pop singer who is beautiful, attractive and y. And she has long legs too. What if Yoon Bomi will like her???? Omo!!! This can't be."

 

She becomes afraid and quickly shakes her head to kick out these nonsense thoughts.

 

" Seo In Guk oppa. OMG!! He is handsome. And he is known for his charms among the girls. What if she wil fall for her??? "

 

Naeun is thinking the same like Chorong and she becomes worried, too. But both of them are cut off by Namjoo who is angrily pointing to the last part of the paragraph.

 

" See, unnies!! Hagoung is doing her flirting again. She is having her fun time while I am here and thinking about her. She is forgetting me as she is having her moments with Lee Hyeri!! "

 

Namjoo angrily said and Naeun and Chorong can understand how she is feeling.

 

" Namjoo-ya, don't be angry too much. You haven't listen to her. May be this is just fans' imigination."

 

Chorong tries to cool down the angry Namjoo and she looks at Naeun and asking for help. Naeun understands this and she wraps her arms around Namjoo.

 

" Chorong unnie is right. You haven't listen to her. And you shouldn't believe in what paparazzi wrote. They are just trying to make new scandals."

 

" But she should call me at least. It's been more than a month and I haven't received any call from her."

 

She then remembers and asks them.

 

" Unnies, did they call you?? "

 

" No."

 

" They didn't."

 

Chorong and Naeun answer bitterly and Namjoo pouts.

 

" So they are forgetting us and having their fun time?? "

 

" It can't be. May be they are busy."

 

" But unnie, they can at least call us while they are on toilet or they ar me about to sleep. I am satisfied with everything even it is a text. But I received nothing. Everytime I called her, it said that her phone is power off."

 

Namjoo said and Chorong and Naeun also know about this. They also tried to call them but their phones are switched off.

 

" Unnies, I will make sure that Hayoung has to explain me everything when she comes back."

 

Namjoo said and she enters into her room. Naeun also stands up and she enters into her room, too.

 

Chorong is left in the room and she looks at the tablet in her hand again.

 

" Yoon Bomi~~ Bomi-ya~~"

 

She said while she is staring at Bomi's smiling face to Yuri while they are singing together. She lightly touches on Bomi's face.

 

" Why you didn't call me??? I miss you a lot. When will you come back??? "

 

 

She whispers. Then she sighs and looks outside by the window.

 

" Do you remember me???? "

 

She wants to ask Bomi but she knows that she can never have a chance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Aish!!!!! I'm dying!!! "

 

Eunji is shouting and she is about to cry. They are now in their hotel room. Eunji stole Lizzy's laptop and she is using internet to watch the latest news of Pink Blossom.

 

" Wae, Eunji-ya??? "

 

" Bomi-ya~~~ What should I do???~~~ "

 

She said while she is hugging Bomi. Bomi tries to move away from Eunji's tight hug and she tries to look at the news.

 

" What it said???? "

 

" Pink Blossom is making a come back this month. Their title song is called 'Mr.Chu'."

 

" This is a good news."

 

Hayoung said as she is also interested in the talk when it comes to Pink Blossom.

 

" But the problem is my Naeun. My Naeun will be in a movie."

 

" Ahh. This is a big chance for her."

 

" No. It's not like this. The title of movie is 'Mr.Chu' and she will be the leading role. The partner actor is SHINee's Taemin."

 

" Aww, that boy??? He is known for his innocent mind and white heart."

 

" Shut up. That's why I'm worrying about. What if Naeun will fall for him???? What should I do??? What should I do??? "

 

Eunji said and tears start to fall down. Hayoung shakes her head and she said.

 

" Unnie, stop doing over. Filming a movie together doesn't mean they will date. And it is only your false even of she will fall for him. You let go of your chance by yourself."

 

Hayoung said and Eunji pouts. She wipes her fake tears and said.

 

" You are not helping Hayoung. I am seriously sad here."

 

Eunji said and she puts the laptop on the table. Bomi hugs her by the shoulder and pads a few time to comfort.

 

Hayoung sighs and she said.

 

" Yes. I'm dying, too. I miss Joojoo unnie to death but I can't even hear her voice."

 

She said and she is looking outside by the window hoping that she can see Namjoo from Singapore to Korea.

 

While everyone is busy with their own business, Yookyung steals the laptop and she starts to write 'Kara' in Google.

 

" Indeed, Lizzy unnie should let us to call to our lovers. There is no need to take our phones."

 

Hayoung angrily said and she shifts her gaze to the corner of the room. But she notices the creepy Yookyung who is reading something in the laptop.

 

" Unnies!! "

 

She whispers and points Yookyung. Bomi and Eunji look at her and they also notice the creepy look on Yookyung's face. They silently move closer to her and look at the page that Yookyung is watching. But Yookyung is so lost in her own little world so she doesn't notice the others' presence.

 

" Kara??? "

 

" Ahhh."

 

Bomi said and Yookyung is surprised. She jumps up a little and blinks her eyes when she saw her members beside her.

 

" Yookyung, what are you doing with Kara??? "

 

" Noth… nothing."

 

" Don't try to lie us. Tell the truth. Are you seeing someone from their group?? "

 

Eunji asks and Yookyung can't deny them anymore. She lowers her head and said.

 

" I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. And yes. I'm seeing one of them."

 

" Omo!! Who??? Who??? Gyuri unnie??? "

 

Hayoung asks and Yookyung frowns.

 

" Yah!! What the hell!!! She is too old for me."

 

" Then who??? "

 

" Maknae Kang Jiyoung."

 

Yookyung whispers and the three members squeeze.

 

" Awww, how long you have been dating??? "

 

" We are not dating. We are just friends. But it is only me who is interested in her."

 

" What??? "

 

" I think I am in love with her."

 

" Yookyung unnie!! "

 

" Really??? "

 

" Hong Yookyung said love??? "

 

The three members said as they are so surprised. Yookyung decides to share her story with them and she starts to explain them everything.

 

After her story, they sigh.

 

" We are on the same boat, Yookyung-na."

 

Eunji said and she hugs Yookyung. Yookyung returns the hug and she nods on Eunji's shoulder.

 

Hayoung joins them and the three are now hugging each other tightly.

 

" I miss Joojoo unnie."

 

" I miss Naeunie."

 

" And I miss Kang Jiyoung."

 

Then they said in unison.

 

" We are so poor!!!!! "

 

Bomi is looking at them with pity eyes and she is shaking her head.

 

" Yah!! What are you talking??? Huh??? You are acting like fools."

 

" Yes. We are fools. We become crazy because of love."

 

" Don't judge the others as you don't have love, Bomi unnie."

 

" Right. We have hearts and we can love. We are not heartless person like you."

 

They said and Bomi nods.

 

" Alright. Alright. I don't have love so I can't understand you. Please continue your sad love story. I will be in my room and go to sleep."

 

" Go. Go."

 

" Heartless stone, Yoon Bomi."

 

" I wonder that Bomi unnie doesn't really like Chorong unnie or may be she has some feelings."

 

The three members are now discussing about her and Bomi decides to go to her room. She enters into the room and locks the door.

 

Then she crawls to the bed and lies down there. She takes the ear plugs and starts to play the songs in her playlist.

 

This is Pink Blossom's new album, Mr.Chu. She has downloaded it from Lizzy's laptop last night and no one knows about it.

 

Bomi smiles when she hears familiar childish cute voice.

 

" Her voice is cute and lovely. I miss to hear that."

 

She said. And she closes her eyes as she wants to take a sleep. A smile is running across her face while she is enjoying to listen to Pink Blossom's new songs.

 

 

But there is a secret here. She dreams about Chorong at that night.

 

 

And in the dream, they are very happy together. Bomi wonders why she is having that dream. But she doesn't think too much anymore as she is glad that she can see Chorong in her dream.

 

 

 

 

Because she has been missing Chorong during these days. But she can do nothing about it. All she can do is to pray that the world tour will be ended soon.

 

 

 

 

Miss

 

 

 

 

 

 

Miss

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Miss

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sometime, love is tired when it comes together with miss.