Miss you

Scandal

The day of Une Annee members to start their world tour…………………

 

 

 

 

They have planned to start the tour from Japan and end here in Korea so they will start to departure to Japan tonight.

 

The four members are already at the airport with their manager and they are waiting for their flight.

 

Everyone is with sad faces as they don't want to leave Korea. They all are feeling the same but they don't tell each other about it.

 

" The Passengers to Japan, flight no.1234 can get onto the plane."

 

They hear the announcement and stand up from their seats. Then they silently get onto the plane and take their place at the VIP section.

 

" Aish~~~ It is so hurt to leave her alone."

 

Hayoung whispers as she is leaning back on her seat. She then turns her head to her side and looks at Yookyung.

 

" Unnie, what happened to you??? You have been smiling a lot these days."

 

" Huh?? Really?? But smiling makes us more healthy. When we smile, we use many muscles on our face. So I like to smile."

 

Yookyung said like a health expert. Hayoung rolls her eyes and she doesn't talk to her anymore.

 

" Aww. I miss her, too."

 

Yookyung whispers and she touches her lips. Then she smiles shyly and rubs her forehead with her palm.

 

" OMG! I look like Hayoung now. Ha ha. Stupid me."

 

She then looks at the two unnies who are sitting in front of their seat. Bomi is reading a magazine and Eunji is looking outside by the window.

 

" Joojoo unnie~~ "

 

" Oh my! "

 

" Ahh."

 

The three members jump up in surprise when they hears Hayoung's ageyo filled voice. Hayoung is now talking on phone with Namjoo.

 

" Unnie~~~ I don't want to go!! I don't want to leave you."

 

" Hayoung-na, it's only a few months. We can meet again after this."

 

" But this a few months will be a hell for me."

 

Hayoung continues using her ageyo voice which makes the members to feel annoying. Bomi checks her watch and she still has fifteen minutes before the plane takes off.

 

" Arasso, unnie."

 

Hayoung replies with a sad tone and she said.

 

" I love you. Immm. I know. Yes. Yes. Then I will hang up."

 

Hayoung hangs up and she sighs. She wipes the tears in her eyes and the older girls look at her with unbelieve eyes.

 

" Yah. Oh Hayoung. Stop doing over. Aww??? "

 

" No. I am not doing over. I am just showing my love and enjoying my love."

 

She then looks at Bomi and Eunji.

 

" Unnies, don't you call them??? "

 

" Who?? "

 

They ask in unison, making the maknae to laugh.

 

" Ha ha. Stop pretending. I mean Chorong unnie and Naeun unnie."

 

She said and Bomi closes her book.

 

" Hayoung-na, why I have to call her??? "

 

" She is your girlfriend."

 

" A fake one indeed."

 

Bomi said.

 

" I don't have any right to call her."

 

" But unnie, don't you miss her??? You haven't meet her for almost two weeks and we have to leave Korea for a few months. You will regret later if you don't call her."

 

Hayoung said and Bomi sighs.

 

" No means no. I will not call her. I will go to the toilet."

 

She said and she stands up from her seat. When Bomi leaves, Hayoung changes her target to Eunji.

 

" What about you, Eunji unnie??? "

 

" Me?? Yah. Even Bomi doesn't call Chorong unnie. Why I have to?? I will not call her."

 

" Alright. Alright. Don't regret later."

 

Hayoung said to her stubborn sister and she unlocks her phone to re-read the text conversation between her and Namjoo.

 

 

 

At that time, Bomi enters into the toilet and she looks at her watch again.

 

" I have ten minutes."

 

She whispers and then takes out her phone.

 

" I have to pretend in front of my members. If not, they will tease me to death."

 

She said to herself.

 

" Giving a call doesn't harm me."

 

She whispers and searches a name in her contact.

 

" Chorong unnie."

 

Shw thinks for the last time and presses on the green button.

 

" Please pick up. Please pick up. Please pick up."

 

She is praying and the god seems he is listening to Bomi today. After three times pf beeping, Bomi hears a cute and childish voice from the other line.

 

" Bomi-ya?? "

 

" Unnie, hello."

 

" Yes. Why are you calling me at this late hour?? "

 

" I am about to start my world tour. I am now on the plane and wait for it to take off."

 

" Yes. When will you come back?? "

 

" It is not sure. May be two or threee months."

 

" It's a long time."

 

" Yes."

 

Bomi can feel some disappointment in Chorong's voice.

 

Is she unhappy because of my leave??? Oh, Yoon Bomi. Stop dreaming.

 

" Bomi-ya, I hope your world tour will hit a great success."

 

" Yes, thanks you. And your comeback too. "

 

" How do you know we have a comeback??? "

 

" I know all about you, unnie."

 

Boni said in reflex and Chorong is shy because of this.

 

" Really??? "

 

Bomi realises that she said a wrong word and so she quickly changes the topic.

 

" Unnie, what do you want??? I will buy you a present."

 

" Peesent again?? "

 

Chorong asks. Her face is now red as she remembers the present from Bomi not long ago. Bomi also remembers that and she quickly said.

 

" No. No. Unnie. I didn't mean this. I mean the present. Yes. The present."

 

" Buy something you like. I am ok with everything."

 

Choring whispers and Bomi inhales silently. 

 

" Unnie, I have to hang up. The plane is about to go."

 

" Arasso. Take care. And have a great tour."

 

" Imm. Take care, too, unnie."

 

Bomi said and she is about to hangs up when she hears Chorong's voice again.

 

" Bomi-ya!! "

 

" Yes?? "

 

" I… "

 

Bomi is waiting for Chorong.

 

" I will wait for you."

 

Bomi smiles at Chorong's cuteness and she nods. Then she remembers that Chorong can't see her so she replies.

 

" Alright. Wait for me, unnie. I will be back."

 

" Ok. Cut the call. The plane is about to off."

 

" Imm."

 

" Don't stay late or don't fall sick. Take care of your health. "

 

" Arasso."

 

" Hang up, now."

 

" Yes."

 

" Bye."

 

" Bye."

 

They hold the phone for a few seconds and wait for each other to hang up.

 

 

One second

 

 

 

 

Five seconds

 

 

 

 

 

Fifteen seconds

 

 

 

 

" Bo-ra, don't you hang up?? "

 

" You first, unnie."

 

" No. You first."

 

Bomi smiles and she said.

 

" Then we will hang up together."

 

" Good."

 

" Hana "

 

" Du "

 

" Bomi-ya, take care. I will miss you."

 

 

* Beep *

 

 

Before Bomi can say anything, Chorong said and she hangs up first. Bomi stares at the phone and she shakes her head.

 

" This unnie is really something."

 

But she smiles after that as she remembers their short phone call.

 

" I will miss you, too. Chorong unnie."

 

She whispers and she turns to her back. But-

 

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

 

" Yoon Bomi! "

 

" Eunji-ya!! What's wrong??? I am about to lose my soul because of you."

 

Bomi is frightened when she has to meet Eunji who is glaring her from her back. But Eunji is now pouting and she said.

 

" Why you betrayed me?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

" I thought you wouldn't call Chorong unnie!!! "

 

" Sorry, Eunji-ya. But I- "

 

" I don't care!! I will call Naeun, too."

 

She said and she takes out her phone. Bomi is looking at her friend silently. And Eunji is about to press on the green telephone icon, an airattendence walks to them.

 

" Please don't make any call now. The plane is about to off."

 

" What!! "

 

She smiles at them and walks away from them. Bomi shows her innocent smile to Eunji and she whispers.

 

" Sorry, Eunji-ya."

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! Because of you!! I don't have a chance to hear Naeun's voice before I go!!! Aish!!! "

 

Eunji is angry and Bomi takes her back to their seat. The two younger members look up them with curious eyes.

 

" What happen??? "

 

" This Yoon Bomi- Ooh.wooh @$-$@%@%#%# "

 

Bomi quickly covers Eunji's mouth and she said.

 

" I am giving a call to my family and she is envious of me as she didn't."

 

" Oh. Really?? "

 

Eunji glares at her but Bomi pretends like nothing happens and about to sit when Lizzy suddenly appears behind her.

 

" Bomi-ya."

 

" What! "

 

" Give me your phone."

 

" What are you doing??? "

 

" Just give me."

 

Lizzy said and Bomi gives her phone to her. She smiles uninnocently and quickly turns the phone to the back and takes out the phone card.

 

" What are you doing??? "

 

" I will take all your phone cards during the whole world tour. You shouldn't think of anything except work so I have to take them. No call is allowed. And you three, give me your phone cards, too."

 

" Ahh, Lizzy unnie~~ "

 

" Hey. Hey. Don't try anything. Give me."

 

They have no choice left but to follow Lizzy's words. They give her their phone cards and Lizzy said.

 

" You have even to thank to me. I will give the phone to you. So that you can watch the photos and remember the memories."

 

" What can we do with this empty phones???!!!! "

 

Hayoung is angry but Lizzy has already left. She sits down on her seat and covers her face with her palms.

 

" How should I explain to Namjoo unnie??? She will be angry if I won't call her."

 

Although Hayoung is the only one showing the worried side, the other three become worried in their mind.

 

They all are feeling the same like Hayoung but they can't show their feelings.

 

 

 

They know that this world tour will be filled with Miss and Rememberances.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naeun is staring at the phone in front of her. She knows that this is the day that Une Annee members will go their world tour and she is hoping to have a call from Eunji.

 

They are in their practise room and taking a break as Namjoo is talking with Hayoung. She has admit that she and Hayoung are dating to them and they are happy for their younger sister.

 

But Naeun is impatient with Eunji. She has been waiting for Eunji's call the whole day but she doesn't get. Now, Hayoung is calling Namjoo and she and Chorong has to sit and wait for her.

 

" I am done, unnies."

 

Namjoo comes back to them and she sits together with them. They look at her face and find tears in her eyes.

 

" Namjoo-ya, stay strong. She will be back to you."

 

" I know. But I don't want her to go."

 

Namjoo said like a kid and she is now wiping the tears.

 

* phone ringing *

 

Both Chorong and Naeun look at their phones. Chorong jumps up in happiness when she receives a call. Naeun becomes disappointed and she sighs.

 

Namjoo looks at her and asks.

 

" What's wrong, unnie??? "

 

" It's nothing."

 

" I know. You are disappointed as Eunji unnie doesn't call you. Right?? "

 

" How do you know?? "

 

Naeun asks her back with round eyes and Namjoo laughs.

 

" It's all written on your face, unnie."

 

Namjoo said and Naeun cups her face in her palms. And then she smiles shyly.

 

" What are you talking?? I'm embrassed."

 

 

" Unnie, loving someone is not embrassing."

 

Namjoo said and she leans onto Naeun's shoulder.

 

" We are on the same boat."

 

" Yeah. We have to miss them a lot. But you are much better than me."

 

Naeun sadly whispers. At that time, Chorong comes back into the room and a smile is formed on her face.

 

Namjoo sits up straight and she looks at Chorong with a detective eyes.

 

" Wae~~~??? "

 

" What's wrong with your face, Park Chorong unnie?? "

 

" Me??? Nothing."

 

Chorong tries to play cool but she can't run away from the great Namjoo.

 

" No. No. Don't try to lie. Unnie, who called you??? "

 

" It's just a friend."

 

" Friend??? Who??? "

 

" Bomi unnie??? "

 

Naeun suggests and Chorong widens her eyes. The two younger girls smirk.

 

" Unnie, is this really her??? "

 

Chorong lowers her head and she nods.

 

" Yeah. It's her."

 

" OMG!!! "

 

The two girls squeeze and they ask.

 

" Unnie, what did she say?? "

 

" Nothing. Just telling random things."

 

" Oh!!! This is the start!!! "

 

" Bo-ra?? What start??? "

 

Chorong whispers and Namjoo answers.

 

" The first, talk about random things. Then later, talk about the love. And the last, talk about the future. This is the three steps that people usually do."

 

" Yah~~~ What are you talking???? "

 

Chorong said with a blushing style and the two younger girls look at each other.

 

" Unnie, do you love her??? "

 

Naeun suddenly asks and Chorong is surprised.

 

" I… "

 

She is thinking for a few seconds that she should tell her sisters about her or not.

 

" Hmmm unnie??? "

 

" I ………… I think I love her."

 

Chorong answers honestly. Namjoo and Naeun wait till the unnie continues.

 

" But I know she thinks of me just as a partner. We are pretending like we are dating but she has no feeling for me. I know clearly about it and I don't want to fall in love with her. But my heart doesn't listen to me. It falls for her day by day and finally I end up in love with her."

 

Chorong explains and Naeun sighs.

 

" We are on the same boat, too."

 

" So we three are always together??? "

 

Namjoo jokes as she wants to ease the tense atmosphere here. Chorong and Naeun smile along with her.

 

" You are lucky, Namjoo. You can have the one you love."

 

" Yes. I am so envious of you. You can speak out how you are feeling but we can't. We have to wait for their move."

 

The two unnies said and Namjoo holds their hands.

 

" Unnies, don't be so disappointed. Everything will be alright."

 

She said.

 

" They will confess you one day. Please wait a moment."

 

She said and the two older girls nod. 

 

" Namjoo-ya, you become an adult. You can now comfort us."

 

They said and Namjoo is just smiling. Namjoo sighs and she whispers.

 

" For now, we have to wait till they come back."

 

" Yes. We have to miss them a lot."

 

Naeun joins her. Chorong stands up and she pulls up both of her sisters.

 

" Get up, girls. Let's practise and forget our feelings. This is the best treatment for us."

 

" Arasso."

 

Then they resume to practise their new song. Although they are now making their heads to be busy, it is just a temporary.

 

They know that they will have to miss them after this.

 

 

 

Sometimes, loving someone is so tired. And waiting for someone is more tired than this.