What??? Kiss her???

Scandal

Une Annee members are in their waiting room and they are waiting for their turn to perform.

 

* phone ringing *

 

Bomi takes out her phone and she looks at the caller. And her face changes when she saw the caller.

 

" ."

 

She mutters and stares at the phone for a few seconds. But she has to answer the call so she slides the green buttons.

 

" Yes? What do you want?? "

 

She said and she hears her stepmother's voice.

 

" Your father wants you and your girlfriend to come to the party tonight."

 

" What party?? "

 

" You will know when you come."

 

" But I am not free."

 

" Free or not. Your father wants you there. Come back home at 7:00pm. Understand?? Call to your father if you need to say something."

 

She said and before Bomi can have a chance to answer, she hangs up the phone. Bomi rolls her eyes and she puts the phone back in her pocket.

 

The members look at her and they ask.

 

" What happened, unnie??? "

 

" Who called you??? "

 

They said and Bomi looks at them.

 

" My home."

 

" What do they want??? "

 

" Immmm, I don't know. But my dad want me to come to party tonight."

 

The members know that Bomi doesn't like to talk about her family so they usually avoid to ask her about her family matters.

 

Bomi sighs and she looks at her members.

 

" As you know, I am not in good term with my family. My stepmother is my past personal teacher and so I don't like to call her as mom. See, how can I???? "

 

" Immm."

 

They don't give their opinion and just listen to their leader. Bomi inhales and she continues.

 

" I fought with them last time I visited my house. They talked bad things about Chorong unnie and so- yeah, you know. I have to protect my girl."

 

She ends and the members are looking at their leader silently. Eunji sighs and she asks.

 

" So, what do you want to do?? "

 

" Molla. I want to show how deep my mind for Chorong unnie in front of my family. I want them to know that I really love Chorong unnie."

 

" That's easy. Just pull her a kiss in front of everyone."

 

" No. She already did it before."

 

" Talking about kiss, Hayoung-na, tell us. You still don't have a chance to kiss your innocent girlfriend. Right?? "

 

" Ahhhhhh, unnie!! What are you talking?? I am just- Aha ha ha. Namjoo unnie is known as an innocent girl. So, I just don't want to ruin her image."

 

" Bo-ra???? "

 

" Ha ha ha ha ha. Oh Hayoung~ Oh Hayoung~ You are now trying to fool us?? Huh?? "

 

" You think we will buy your lies?? No way, maknae. No way. "

 

" You are a baby, maknae. You don't know the sweetness of a kiss."

 

" You are just a coward to ask a kiss from her."

 

" NO!!!! "

 

Hayoung shouts and she stands up suddenly. The three unnies are looking at her with playful smirks which makes Hayoung to boil with anger.

 

" Unnies!!! You think I can't kiss her??? I can't touch her??? It's not like this. I am respecting her!!! I am not a byun like you!!! Aish!! "

 

She shouts and glares at them before she goes out from the room.

 

" Ha ha ha ha ha."

 

" She is so cute."

 

" She is taking serious about it. "

 

They said while shaking their heads. Eunji turns to Bomi and she said.

 

" But Bomi-ya, what you want to do about Chorong unnie?? "

 

" Immm. I don't know."

 

" But don't you think it is the right time?? "

 

" Right time?? For what?? "

 

Bomi asks innocently. And Eunji signals her to move closer so that she can whisper into her ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Joojoo unnie."

 

" Hmmm?? "

 

" Let's go to watch a movie."

 

" Movie?? "

 

" Yep."

 

" But it will be too risky."

 

" Unnie~~~ please~~ Awww."

 

Hayoung tries to be cute and how can Namjoo stand this??? She has to nod her head at the end. 

 

Hayoung is smiling widely while they are now in the cinema. They enter the thratre a little late so no one saw them.

 

" Hayoung-na, popcorn."

 

" Thanks."

 

Hayoung said but she is not interested in popcorn. The only thing she interested is the white slender fingers which keep taking the popcorn.

 

How should I start?? Hold hand?? Yes. Hold hand. This is the best.

 

She thinks and she moves closer to Namjoo. But the older girl is unaware of creepy Hayoung and she is concentrating in the movie.

 

Hayoung takes a secret glance at Namjoo and she tries to hold onto the hand which is in the popcorn bag.

 

But Namjoo suddenly moves her hand on the seat and Hayoung ends up taking popcorn.

 

" Ahhhh, Oh Hayoung. You are a Pabo. Ok. Second time."

 

Hayoung said in her head and she drops her hand on Namjoo's hand. But Namjoo suddenly rubs her temple with her hand which makes Hayoung to miss again.

 

" Joojoo unnie!!! "

 

" Yes?? "

 

Namjoo turns towards Hayoung and she asks. Hayoung widens her eyes as she realises her mistake and she smiles immediately.

 

" Hee Hee. I am going to say I love you."

 

She whispers and Namjoo blushes. Hayoung exhales heavily and decides to postpone her plan for now.

 

Two hours later…………………

 

Hayoung and Namjoo are in a playground near Pink Blossom dorm. They are sitting in the swings side by side and enjoying their alone time.

 

Hayoung her lips one more time and she makes a quick glance to Namjoo. 

 

How can I get a real kiss from Joojoo unnie?? This is my first time and I am afraid to death. Aish!!!

 

She thinks and she stares at Namjoo's face for a very long time. 

 

" Hayoung-na, wae??? "

 

Namjoo asks and Hayoung is taken back to reality. She blinks fast and decides.

 

Hayoung-na, now or never.

 

She said and she stands up from the swing and sits in front of Namjoo. Then, she looks at Namjoo and said.

 

" Unnie, close your eyes."

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Close your eyes for a moment."

 

Hayoung said and Namjoo doesn't understand it. But she hestitately closes her eyes and waits what Hayoung will do. Hayoung inhales and she straightens up her body so that she will reach to Namjoo's face.

 

Wow. First step success.

 

She thinks. But her heart beat becomes rapid when she can feel the hot breathe of Namjoo on her face.

 

Hayoung, fighting. You can do it. Just press on her lips.

 

She said to herself and moves closer to Namjoo. She tilts her head to one side and about to kiss.

 

No. No. No. This position is not good.

 

She thinks and she tilts her head to other side again. She closes her eyes and about to press her lips in Namjoo when she hears Namjoo's voice suddenly.

 

" What are you doing, Hayoung-na??? "

 

" Ahhhhhh."

 

Hayoung is surprised and she falls onto her . Namjoo is looking at her with round eyes and Hayoung clears as she knows that she has to give an excuse.

 

" Joojoo unnie, you were, ummmmm, and I was about to, ……………, ummmmmmm… "

 

" Hayoung-na, were you going to kiss me?? "

 

Namjoo asks and Hayoung's face becomes red. She doesn't dare to look at Namjoo and said.

 

" You are known as the innocent girl and how can I ask you a kiss??? I will be a bad girlfriend if I don't respect your image. So- "

 

But she is silent by Namjoo who suddenly leans down towards her and connects their lips together. Hayoung eyes are widely open and she is taking time to progress what is happening.

 

" What! This is not fun. Why my first kiss is boring??? No response."

 

Namjoo said after a few seconds as she feels like she is kissing a manique. Namjoo is pouting with a red face and she is about to turn around when Hayoung stops her.

 

" Sorry, I was just shocked. You surprised me. Now, let me show what a real kiss is."

 

Hayoung said with a smirk and she captures Namjoo's cherry taste lips once again. She is trying to give the best first kiss for Namjoo so she puts all her efforts in it.

 

I think unnies are right. Kiss is something which has magical power. I think I am now floating in air.

 

Yes. I am kissing Kim Namjoo who is the love of my life. And my life is complete now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Unnie, please come down."

 

Bomi said while she opens the car door for Chorong. Chorong comes out from the car and she straightens her dress. Then, she looks at Bomi and asks.

 

" Bbom-ah, how do I look??? Is this dress too tight??? "

 

" No. No. You are beautiful."

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yes. You are the most beautiful girl in the world."

 

Bomi said but Chorong doesn't smile.

 

" Wae, unnie??? "

 

" I don't know it is a good idea to come with you to your family's party."

 

" It's ok, unnie. Just believe me."

 

Bomi said and she holds Chorong's hand.

 

" Don't worry. I will not let go of this hand."

 

" Arasso."

 

Chorong tries to smile and they both enter the house. The party is prepared at the backyard of the house.

 

" Oh, Miss. Please come in."

 

The lady at the gate greets them and she guides her to the other part of the party where Mr.Yoon is talking with some men.

 

" Boss, Miss is here."

 

She said and he turns to them. 

 

" We will talk later."

 

The men talking with him bow to him and they walk away from them. 

 

" Hello, abujji."

 

Chorong greets him but Bomi just bows. His wife who is standing beside him smiles and she greets them.

 

" Oh, Bomi-ya. You are here."

 

" Don't pretend in front of people."

 

Bomi said and she frowns. But she turns to Chorong and said.

 

" Awww, are you still dating our Bomi??? "

 

" Yes??? I mean, yes."

 

" Aww."

 

" Stop now, wife."

 

Mr.Yoon stops his wife as he notices his daughter glare. He doesn't want his wife and daughter fighting in front of everyone.

 

" Bomi-ya, I called you two because I have something to tell you. Now, go to the boy who is standing over there. He is the son of Minister Kim. You have to be close with him for some reason. Come and see me when the party is over."

 

He said and about to walk away when Bomi stops him.

 

" Wait, appa. I have something to tell you."

 

" I have said that I will see you two when the party is over."

 

" I can't wait till the party is over. I have something to tell you now. No. I have something to tell everyone. Thus I don't need to talk with your Minister's son."

 

Bomi said and she holds onto Chorong's wrist.

 

" Come on, unnie."

 

She pulls Chorong towards the stage and takes the microphone on the desk.

 

" Ah. Ah. Ah. Mic testing. Ah."

 

She said and everyone is looking at them.

 

" Bbom-ah, what are you doing??? "

 

Chorong whispers but Bomi only smiles at her and she talks to the crowd.

 

" Good evening, everyone. I am the daughter of Yoon Corp. Yoon Bomi-imida."

 

She said and bows to the audience. The people waits for her to continue and Bomi said.

 

" This girl is the one who has stolen my heart from me. And I want to spend my lifetimes together with her. Lucky to me, I can get her heart but I want one more thing from her."

 

She said and she turns to Chorong.

 

" I have one important question to ask her. And I want to ask this question in front of everyone."

 

She said and she puts the mic on the dest again. Then, she takes out a rectangular box from her pocket and smiles at Chorong.

 

" Unnie."

 

She calls and Chorong is watching all her move with round eyes. Bomi opens the box and Chorong sees two rings inside the box.

 

" I bought couple rings for us. I have a dream of spending my future with you. Will you grant my wish??? "

 

" Bbom-ah, I- "

 

Chorong becomes teary and she wants to cry because of joy. Bomi smiles and she asks.

 

" Unnie, will you marry me??? "

 

She asks and Chorong nods. She is covering with her palms but she never forgets to nod.

 

" Of course. I accept you."

 

" Thank you, unnie."

 

Bomi said and she takes out the ring from the box. And she puts it on Chorong's ring finger. Chorong does the same for Bomi and they are now starring at each other with teaey joy-filled eyes.

 

" Unnie, I love you."

 

Bomi said and she closes her eyes while she leans towards Chorong. Chorong also closes her eyes and she is waiting for Bomi's touch with a smile.

 

And when their lips touch, they forget about the world. They forget that there are people watching them. For them, just the two of them exist in this world.

 

* Clap Clap Clap *

 

Mr.Yoon who is watching the two lovers start clapping and the others copy his move so the place is covered with clapping sounds for the couple who have promised to each other that they are going to marry in the future.

 

And Bomi and Chorong know that nothing can separate them now. They have promised to combine their lives as one one day and they know that they will keep this promise till that day will come.