Love???? What is it???

Scandal

The place is covered with the sweet smells of the various kinds of perfumes which must be really expensive plus the alcohol mixed drinks and the foods.

 

The hall is filled many people who are the idols and the top business person. The radiations from their expensive dresses are glowing under the light from the dancing place.

 

This party has all kind of relaxations and drinks so everyone is enjoying in it but not for Bomi.

 

Bomi doesn't like to come this kind of place. The party makes her have a headache. She doesn't like to go to there since she was young but she can't refuse it now it is the birthday party of their CEO, Kahi.

 

" Bomi-ya!! Are you alright?? "

 

CEO who knows that Bomi is not comfortable with the parties, walks to her and she asks. Bomi shakes her head and she answers.

 

" No. Not really."

 

" Don't worry. I called someone for you so you will enjoy it later."

 

She said and winks at Bomi before she walks towards the guests who just come in.

 

" Bo-ra?? What is she talking about?? "

 

Bomi thinks and she sighs. She takes out her phone and decides to play a game as she wants to forget about this place.

 

" Angry Bird??? Again?? "

 

But her world is destroyed by her members who comes to the table and joins her.

 

" Don't disturb me."

 

" Ha ha ha. We won't. We are looking for you as we are worried of you going back alone."

 

" Yeah. It's a relief that you are sitting here and playing."

 

They talk one by one and this makes Bomi to have more headache. 

 

" Yah!!! Why you have to be so talkative??? Let me stay alone!! "

 

Bomi said annoyingly and Hayoung rolls her eyes. She then pulls Yookyung up and said.

 

" Bomi unnie is no fun. Come on, Yookyung unnie. Let's go."

 

" Yah!! Maknae!! How are you speaking to leader??!! "

 

But Hayoung has already leaves the place while pulling Yookyung along. Eunji and Bomi smile and shake their heads as they know Hayoung is just teasing.

 

" Oh Hayoung. Oh Hayoung. This kid is really something."

 

" Yes. Ahh, Eunji-ya. You notice?? Hayoung seems she is interested in Kim Namjoo."

 

" Imm. And this is what I am worried about."

 

Eunji leans on the couch and she said.

 

" We can say that we and Pink Blossom's members become getting along with each other day by day. "

 

" Yes. At least, me and Chorong unnie don't argue anymore."

 

Bomi said. Eunji nods and she continues.

 

" Bomi-ya, we are the best friends. Right?? "

 

" Yeah. And what?? "

 

" I have many things that I can't tell in front of the younger girls."

 

" Ha ha. Then what is that?? "

 

Eunji told Bomi about the progress between she and Naeun. Bomi's smile become bigger and bigger while she is listening to Eunji.

 

" Bomi-ya, what do you think?? You think she likes me too??? "

 

She asks with a serious expression. Bomi can't help herself as she laughs out loud, making Eunji to pout.

 

" Yah!! What the- "

 

" No. No. Eunji-ya. I am sorry. But you are too cute with your worried face."

 

She said and Eunji sighs.

 

" Yes. Yes. You can laugh as this is not you. I am not lucky like you to have a girlfriend who is super beautiful from nowhere. So I have to try myself. Answer me. What do you think about Naeun's feelings??? "

 

" Immmm. This situation has two conditions."

 

Bomi said.

 

" One is that she is just staying close to you because you are married now and she doesn't want to mess up the programme. She tries to be friends with you so that it will be more easy for you to communicate."

 

" Then what is another one?? "

 

Eunji said as if she isn't patient anymore. And Bomi continues.

 

" Another one is that she also has some feelings for you. She wants to show it but she is too shy to do so she chose to use the friend zone technique."

 

" This can be!!! No.2 is possible. "

 

Eunji said and Bomi rolls her eyes. 

 

" Yah!! Don't think only with one side. "

 

" Bomi-ya, can't you let me to have my own daydream??? Huh?? "

 

" Yeah. Yeah. Go ahead."

 

Bomi said and Eunji smiles like a moron.

 

" But Eunji-ya, I am not Son Naeun so I can't tell it definitely. You have to tell her about your feelings if you really like her."

 

" What!! "

 

Eunji widens her eyes.

 

" Tell her my feelings?? No way!! I am afraid!!! "

 

Eunji shouts and Bomi has to put her hand over Eunji's thigh to calm her down.

 

" Yah!! Jung Eunji!! How can you have her if you don't tell?? "

 

" Aish!! I don't know."

 

Eunji pretends like a kid and she is now shaking her head furiously. 

 

" Bomi-ya!! "

 

" Aww. Unnie. Hello."

 

Bomi said and Eunji quickly stands up to greet their senior. Jiyeon smiles at both of them and she sits beside Bomi. Closely.

 

" Unnie, you come to the party, too?? "

 

" Immm. My members are now at the dancing floor."

 

Jiyeon points to the place where T-ara members are dancing. Bomi nods and Eunji looks at them carefully. Then she leans towards Bomi and whispers.

 

" Why you didn't tell me that you know Jiyeon senior?? "

 

" Sorry. I forgot."

 

" Yah! "

 

" It's a long story. I will explain you later."

 

Bomi whispers and then she smiles at Jiyeon again.

 

" Don't you dance with your members?? "

 

" No. I have no partner."

 

Jiyeon said. Eunji looks at the two and she decides to stand up.

 

" Ummmm. I am going to find the members. Have fun."

 

She said and she leaves Bomi alone with Jiyeon. Jiyeon is thanking to Eunji in her mind and she turns to Bomi.

 

" Bomi-ya, don't you want to dance?? "

 

" Yes??? "

 

Bomi is surprised when Jiyeon suddenly stands up and she said. But before she can say anything, Jiyeon holds onto her hand and pulls her up.

 

" Come on. Let's dance."

 

" No. Jiyeon unnie. I- "

 

Bomi tries to refuse but Jiyeon pulls her hand with both of her hands and she pulls up Bomi. Bomi knows if she continues sitting, Jiyeon can fall so she decides to stand up.

 

" Ooh."

 

But Jiyeon doesn't expect that so she is like pulled towards her and Bomi ends up in Jiyeon's arms.

 

" Sorry."

 

Bomi quickly said and she is about to move away when she feels that someone is watching her.

 

Bomi slowly shifts her gaze to her side and she was so surprised when she saw Chorong looking at them.

 

" Chorong unnie."

 

She whispers and Jiyeon also looks at where Bomi is staring. Chorong seems she is a little surprised and she turns around to leave from there without thinking anything.

 

" Chorong unnie!! "

 

Bomi calls her but Chorong doesn't turn around and she disappears between the people.

 

" I am sorry, Bomi-ya. She seems she misunderstood."

 

Jiyeon said and Bomi shakes her head.

 

" It's ok. But unnie, I have to follow her. Sorry."

 

" Bomi-ya! Bomi-ya! "

 

Jiyeon tries to stop her but Bomi has already left there and she follows Chorong between the people. 

 

Jiyeon looks at Bomi's back till she disappears and she bites her lower lip.

 

" Park Chorong, you stole Bomi from me. I will take her back to me. Just watch and see."

 

She said with hate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hayoung-na!! "

 

" Hmmm?? "

 

" I have something to say you."

 

Yookyung said and Hayoung looks at her. They are now at the toilet and Yookyung pulls her here. Hayoung looks at her in annoyance and said.

 

" Unnie. I have no time. I have to go back to Namjoo unnie. She is waiting for me."

 

" Yes. That's what I want to say!! "

 

Yookyung said.

 

" Hayoung-na. Please leave her alone."

 

" Yesss?? "

 

" Please take her out from your toys-for-play list."

 

" Unnie. I- "

 

Yookyung and Hayoung are so lost in their own talk and they don't aware that a figure is at the door. Namjoo follows the two and she accidently hears them.

 

She hides behind the door and listening to them when they mention her name. 

 

" Hayoung-na, you have been a player all the time. And you should not pretend to love Namjoo because you only want to destroy her Miss innocence image."

 

" What?? "

 

Namjoo thinks her world becomes crushed down. She thinks that Hayoung really loves her and cares about her but it seems she has been tricked.

 

" Yookyung unnie, I- "

 

Namjoo has no strength left to listen to Hayoung's lies so she runs out from there. And so she misses the second part of the talk.

 

" Unnie, I really love her. That's why I am chasing. I admit that I didn't love her from the start but I found that she is so innocent like a kid. And I found myself fallen for her already. Unnie, please believe me. I really love her."

 

" Are you serious?? "

 

Yookyung can't believe the new information. And so she asks again.

 

" Yes. I really love her. And I promise you that I will never change my mind again."

 

" Ooh. I think I am doing over."

 

Yookyung said and she sighs.

 

" Ok. I am sorry Hayoung-na. I misunderstood you."

 

Yookyung said and Hayoung sighs.

 

" Yeah. You are not wrong. I was a player all the time. But unnie. I have decided to change. Please trust me."

 

Hayoung said and Yookyung rubs her hair.

 

" My sister finally finds her love. I am so proud of you."

 

She said and Hayoung is smiling shyly. Yookyung never sees this side of Hayoung and she laughs.

 

" Let's go, Hayoung-na. Your Namjoo unnie will be waiting for you."

 

They said and they walk back to the place where Namjoo is waiting for them but to their surprise, there is no Namjoo there.

 

" Where is she??? "

 

" Unnie, I am going to look for her."

 

Hayoung said and she looks for Namjoo in the hall. But she can't find her so she comes out from the hall.

 

And she saw a figure and she walks to there.

 

" Namjoo unnie."

 

She whispers and the boiling worries in her heart become stable when she saw Namjoo sitting on the bench alone.

 

She walks to there and sits in front of Namjoo.

 

" Namjoo unnie."

 

She calls amd Namjoo looks at her. Hayoung is surprised when she saw tears in Namjoo's eyes.

 

" Namjoo unnie, wae?? "

 

She whispers and she tries to hold onto Namjoo's hands but the later jerks her hand immediately.

 

" Don't touch me!!! "

 

She said and she quickly stands up.

 

" Don't come near to me."

 

" Unnie, wae?? "

 

She asks and she tries to come near to Namjoo but the older girl shouts.

 

" Oh Hayoung. I believed you. Everyone said that you are a player but I only believed what you said and I listened to you. I never thought that you are lying to me."

 

" Unnie. What are you talking about?? "

 

" What I am talking about?? I heard everything what you and Yookyung unnie are saying. I have to thank to god that he show me the real side of yours. You are like an evil who is wearing the mask of a princess."

 

" No, unnie. You are misunderstanding. I can explain you."

 

Hayoung said and she holds onto Namjoo's hand. But the older girl pushes her hard.

 

" Go away!!! "

 

And Hayoung falls onto the ground because of the push. But Namjoo is glaring her with flaming eyes and she said coldly.

 

" Oh Hayoung. You are so disguesting. I hate you."

 

She said and she runs out from there. Hayoung was left frozen on the ground. And she quickly gets up from the ground and runs after Namjoo.

 

" Namjoo unnie!! Namjoo unnie!! Wait!!! "

 

She shouts but Namjoo doesn't turn back and she enters into her car quickly.

 

" Namjoo unnie!!! "

 

Hayoung reaches beside the car and when she reaches beside the window, she slaps on the window and said.

 

" Unnie!! Unnie!! Open the door!! Unnie."

 

" Please drive."

 

Namjoo said to the driver while crying and the driver oppa looks at her.

 

" Namjoo-ya, you ok?? "

 

" Yes. Please leave here quickly."

 

" Arasso."

 

The driver oppa said and he starts the engine. Then the car leaves the place.

 

" Unnie!! Namjoo unnie!! Please!! "

 

But Hayoung doesn't give up and she runs after the car. The diver oppa looks at Hayoung from the back mirror and she asks Namjoo who is crying.

 

" Namjoo-ya, what should - "

 

" Just go, oppa."

 

Namjoo said while she is sobbing. She thought Hayoung really cared about her but they are all lies. 

 

This is the first time she knows what love is and this love really doesn't exist. She was so sad because her love tree has died before it starts to grow.

 

Namjoo is now crying. She is crying and she doesn't want to stop the tears. She has to release all the feelings in her heart. If not, she can die because of the tightness in her chest.

 

Namjoo is crying.

 

 

Namjoo is crying because she is now heartbroken.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx xxx xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Where is she??? "

 

Bomi thinks and she looks for Chorong among the people. When she is about to go back to her table when she saw the person she is looking for at the bar with some men around her.

 

" What the- "

 

Bomi becomes angry when she saw Chorong laughing with the boys beside her. She is about to go there but something stops her steps.

 

" Wait. Why I have to go to her?? We are not really dating. And she can talk with everyone she likes."

 

She thinks. But when she looks at Chorong talking with the boys and laughing with them while slapping their shoulders, her thoughts suddenly change.

 

" But I am her official girlfriend. I can go and take her."

 

Bomi thinks and she walks to there. 

 

" Unnie."

 

She calls but Chorong doesn't look at her. Bomi raises her voice and she calls again.

 

" Chorong unnie."

 

" Chorong-na. Your girlfriend."

 

One of the boys said and Chorong looks at her.

 

" Awww. You are here."

 

" Unnie, come with me."

 

" No. I am talking with my friends and I am about to have a drink with them."

 

But before Chorong can drink her glass, Bomi takes it from her hand and puts it back on the counter.

 

" I am sorry but I will take Chorong unnie."

 

She said and she pulls Chorong out from there.

 

" Yah~~~ Yoon Bomi!! What are you doing?? "

 

" Come here unnie."

 

Bomi said and she takes Chorong out from there. Then she drags Chorong to her table.

 

" Unnie, let's sit here."

 

" No. Why I have to?? "

 

" You are my girlfriend and how can you flirt with that men??? "

 

" What??? Then what about you and Jiyeon senior??? I know you two are about to date."

 

She whispers but Bomi can hears it very well. She widens her eyes and said.

 

" No. We are not. I am telling the truth."

 

" I don't know. And I don't care. I have to go back."

 

Chorong said and she turns to walk away from there. But Bomi pulls her back and she forces her to sit on her lap.

 

" Sit down."

 

" Yah!!! Let me go!! "

 

Chorong said and she tries to move away but Bomi hugs her by the waist and puts her head on her shoulder.

 

" Stay here. I am having a headache. Let me sleep for a few minutes."

 

Chorong becomes excited when she feels Bomi's hot breathe at her ear. Her heart rate becomes unsteady again as she can feel Bomi's body touching her back and the arms that is wrapping around her waist.

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! "

 

She calls.

 

" Stay here. And don't go. The people are watching."

 

She whispers and Chorong can't find any word to answer her.

 

Bomi smiles on Chorong shoulder as she can successfully take Chorong out from the group of boys. She doesn't know why but she enjoys the moment they are having now. She likes the warmth and comfort that she can have from Chorong.

 

And Chorong on the other hand is worse than ever. She is so worried that Bomi will notice her noisy heartbeat. She turns her head a little to Bomi and she looks at the pretty and baby-like face of Bomi.

 

She raises her hand slowly to caress Bomi's hair but she stops in the mid air.

 

" What is happening to me?? "

 

She thinks and she shifts her gaze from Bomi's face. Her face is now red and hot. Chorong touches her own face and blinks for a few times.

 

" What?? "

 

She thinks.

 

" What my heart is telling?? "

 

Her eyes go round when she realises something. Her hands becomes cold and sweaty. 

 

She looks at Bomi again and she thinks she finds the answer now.

 

 

" I…… I……… "

 

 

 

" I think I fall for her."

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I love Yoon Bomi?? "